What's new

PM Tayyip Erdogan Arrives Pakistan - Pakistan Turkey Brotherhood Forever

Yes..that was very civilized.

Regarding the bold part, you say Allah is a name...? Name with no meaning right? Means a male name or a female name? Or is it name of a universal power? Dont get me wrong...if you find these questions offensive, plz ignore them. Just saying coz I know muslims are hyper about their religion.
the name is neither male nor female, the concept of the genders only exist in this world i.e the world of organic substances, and my knowledge is very limited so i cannot answer your question in detail, that's the best answer i could give, and i don't mind questions as long as they are questions and not meant to annoy other ^_^

the name is neither male nor female, the concept of the genders only exist in this world i.e the world of organic substances, and my knowledge is very limited so i cannot answer your question in detail, that's the best answer i could give, and i don't mind questions as long as they are questions and not meant to annoy other ^_^
Thanks for your time. :)

He is comming here, nt just fr nato!
Well the things, near turkey, Also getting hot(lebnan), & isrAel & US secret, involvment, in the whole, issue, he wants to talk long term stratagic issues?
Any way, thanks to turkey,& thier leader iS always, wellcomed in pakiStan!

trade with Turkey has increased manifold between both friendly countries; business visa provisions on both sides; rail links; and infra and other investment projects

much to talk about other than what the war mongers in Afghanistan want

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom