What's new

PM Tayyip Erdogan Arrives Pakistan - Pakistan Turkey Brotherhood Forever

I dont know about you but many support him because he is religious, and hate everyone who doesnt support him, or call them traitors.
he seems to be following the Pakistani route of becoming more Arab than the Arabs.
I know it will offend you but people are saying that Turkey is on the road to become the Pakistan of this decade regarding the civil war in Syria. right now its unthinkable because Turkey is shining and rising its strong and rippling with its military and economic muscles.... but it has the support of KSA and USA regarding Syria.

back in the 80s we also had two friends re Afghanistan, we were on our peak at that time and had two friends KSA and USA.. now we are licking our wounds and facing a civil war due to the blow back due to Afghan war back in the 80s....

do you see the similarities here? ... you dont yea.. its inconceivable yea? its never going to happen yea?
well thats what we thought few decades ago we felt invincible.

sorry to say but in my opion he is here too tell pakistan open nato suplly route !!!!
:devil:
well thats nice of him because KPK's budget depends on the payments from NATO supplies. our only other source of revenue is raising utility and fuel charges every month.

Last edited:
right now its unthinkable because Turkey is shining and rising its strong and rippling with its military and economic muscles.... but it has the support of KSA and USA regarding Syria.
Turkey is only shining because of help from KSA and USA? No offence but are you somehow high?

Turkey is only shining because of help from KSA and USA? No offence but are you somehow high?
see? I knew the post will be seen offensive and taken literally
Turkey is not getting its assistance from KSA and USA .. yea? but is it not playing as a willing host? support doesnt have to be material does it?

I hope that we are proven wrong but karma is a bitch

see? I knew the post will be seen offensive and taken literally
Turkey is not getting its assistance from KSA and USA .. yea? but is it not playing as a willing host? support doesnt have to be material does it?

I hope that we are proven wrong but karma is a bitch
Relax Irfan Baloch,it was a misunderstanding.
You meant support the Syria problem.
He thought you meant Turkey coming this far(economic,military).

Last edited:
Relax Irfan Baloch,it was a misunderstanding.
You meant support the Syria problem.
He thought you meant Turkey coming this far(economic,military).

So why are most Turks like @xenon54 & @Sinan extremely shy when talking to women ? :unsure:

I mean if the rumors are true when a lady blew a kiss in @xenon54 's direction he ran till he hadn't reached Ankara & just so you know this all happened in Istanbul ? :undecided:

In case of @Sinan ;well he did fare a bit better but not by that much. He kept calling me up on my cellphone & asking me 'So Armstrong now that shes asked me out....what should I do ?' :smokin:

The Oriental Casanova that I am I felt obliged to tell my brother how to win a lady's heart but I was surprised to hear, in the end, that the lady in question was actually a cross dresser named Diamond ! :blink:

So why are most Turks like @xenon54 & @Sinan extremely shy when talking to women ? :unsure:
I mean if the rumors are true when a lady blew a kiss in @xenon54 's direction he ran till he hadn't reached Ankara & just so you know this all happened in Istanbul ?
I thought this will remain private, i will never tell you a secret again... :pissed:

Can it be said like "There is no allah but allah"?
the word Allah is the name of our "God" as in the real name. the word Allah has no meaning so it is the real name, and the word "God" is a general term applying to an entity ruling the entire universe which can be referred to in every religion.

hope i answered that question in a civilized way ^_^

such GF talk by my Turkish bros, i am so happy
i thought i was the only shy one lol
I AM SOO HAPPY

wait what have you guys gotten me into talking about? :astagh:

the word Allah is the name of our "God" as in the real name. the word Allah has no meaning so it is the real name, and the word "God" is a general term applying to an entity ruling the entire universe which can be referred to in every religion.

hope i answered that question in a civilized way ^_^

Yes..that was very civilized.

Regarding the bold part, you say Allah is a name...? Name with no meaning right? Means a male name or a female name? Or is it name of a universal power? Dont get me wrong...if you find these questions offensive, plz ignore them. Just saying coz I know muslims are hyper about their religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom