What's new

PM Tayyip Erdogan Arrives Pakistan - Pakistan Turkey Brotherhood Forever

Turkish delight: Erdogan bowled over by Pakistan’s warmth
649819-turkeyerdoganLahoreAFP-1387865241-114-640x480.jpg

Turkey’s Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was bowled over by the rapturous welcome he received on Monday at the close of day one of his two-day visit.

A Turkish official told The Express Tribune that 130 government officials and businessmen, along with Erdogan’s wife and daughter, were vastly impressed by their reception in Lahore on Monday.

“Our delegation noticed that the Turkish prime minister has not received the kind of joyful welcome in other countries as he has in Pakistan,” he said, requesting anonymity.

A sumptuous lunch hosted by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif; a chestnut coloured stallion presented as a gift and emotional speeches were the highlights of the Turkish delegation’s visit.

Erdogan was welcomed by Shahbaz upon his arrival at the Lahore airport, and went via helicopter to Raiwind, all the while surveying below him the famed Metro Bus route.

Turkish delight: Erdogan bowled over by Pakistan’s warmth – The Express Tribune

So basically no business deal was worked out or signed, only 22 MOUs.

chalo entertainment muft mien ker giya !

Can a Turkish Member please translate ?
Pakistan ATAK ile yakından ilgileniyor

atak-jpg20131224164831.jpg

Türkiye'nin İslamabad Büyükelçisi Girgin, Pakistan'ın T-129 helikopterlerin satışı ile ciddi olarak ilgilendiğini belirterek, Pakistan Savunma Üretimi Bakanı'nın Türkiye'yi ziyaret edeceğini söyledi.

İSLAMABAD

Başbakan Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'ın iki günlük Pakistan ziyaretini AA muhabirine değerlendiren Türkiye'nin İslamabad Büyükelçisi Sadık Babür Girgin, ziyaretin çok başarılı geçtiğini söyledi. Pakistan tarafının çok iyi bir konukseverlik gösterdiğini ifade eden Girgin, ikili ilişkilerin her alanda geliştirilmesi için görüşmeler yapıldığını dile getirdi.

Ziyarette, özellikle müzakereleri devam etmekte olan tecihli ticaret anlaşmasının gündeme geldiğinin altını çizen Girgin, "Tercihli ticaret anlaşmasının 2014 yılının ilk üç ayı sonunda imzalanması kararlaştırıldı. En geç mart ayı sonunda anlaşmanın imzalanmasını bekliyoruz. Bu imza, ikili ticaret hacmini arttıracak bir adım olacak" dedi.

Üst düzey iş adamları heyetinin de Başbakan Erdoğan'a refakat ettiğini hatırlatan Girgin, "İki ülke arasında kargo treni seferlerinin başlatılmasına karar verildi. Bu da ikili ticaretin artmasına yardımcı olacak. Başbakanımız ayrıca iki ülke iş adamlarının üçüncü ülkelerde birlikte iş yapmaları konusunu ele aldı. Ayrıca T-129 helikopterlerin satışı ile Pakistan tarafı ilgili. Pakistan Savunma Üretimi Bakanı'nın önümüzdeki dönemde Türkiye'ye ziyareti olacak. Pakistan tarafı bu konuyla ciddi olarak ilgileniyor" şeklinde konuştu.

Pakistan ATAK ile yakından ilgileniyor - Anadolu Ajansı

Can a Turkish Member please translate ?
Pakistan ATAK ile yakından ilgileniyor

atak-jpg20131224164831.jpg

Türkiye'nin İslamabad Büyükelçisi Girgin, Pakistan'ın T-129 helikopterlerin satışı ile ciddi olarak ilgilendiğini belirterek, Pakistan Savunma Üretimi Bakanı'nın Türkiye'yi ziyaret edeceğini söyledi.

İSLAMABAD

Başbakan Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'ın iki günlük Pakistan ziyaretini AA muhabirine değerlendiren Türkiye'nin İslamabad Büyükelçisi Sadık Babür Girgin, ziyaretin çok başarılı geçtiğini söyledi. Pakistan tarafının çok iyi bir konukseverlik gösterdiğini ifade eden Girgin, ikili ilişkilerin her alanda geliştirilmesi için görüşmeler yapıldığını dile getirdi.

Ziyarette, özellikle müzakereleri devam etmekte olan tecihli ticaret anlaşmasının gündeme geldiğinin altını çizen Girgin, "Tercihli ticaret anlaşmasının 2014 yılının ilk üç ayı sonunda imzalanması kararlaştırıldı. En geç mart ayı sonunda anlaşmanın imzalanmasını bekliyoruz. Bu imza, ikili ticaret hacmini arttıracak bir adım olacak" dedi.

Üst düzey iş adamları heyetinin de Başbakan Erdoğan'a refakat ettiğini hatırlatan Girgin, "İki ülke arasında kargo treni seferlerinin başlatılmasına karar verildi. Bu da ikili ticaretin artmasına yardımcı olacak. Başbakanımız ayrıca iki ülke iş adamlarının üçüncü ülkelerde birlikte iş yapmaları konusunu ele aldı. Ayrıca T-129 helikopterlerin satışı ile Pakistan tarafı ilgili. Pakistan Savunma Üretimi Bakanı'nın önümüzdeki dönemde Türkiye'ye ziyareti olacak. Pakistan tarafı bu konuyla ciddi olarak ilgileniyor" şeklinde konuştu.

Pakistan ATAK ile yakından ilgileniyor - Anadolu Ajansı

Pakistan is very serious about T-129 Atak helo.
Pakistani defence minister will visit Turkey in near future.

Can somebody tell me if Shahbaz Sharif is PM of Pakistan or Nawaz Sharif?

Last time I checked, it was the elder ganja.

Shayed Pakistan may Punjab kay ilawa kuch aur hai hi nhn...

Last time i checked, NO Pakistani leader was in touch with Turkey.

Last time i checked, not only is Shahbaz Sharif the CM of Punjab but vice President of the ruling PML-N Party.

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif made Nawaz Sharif visit Turkey few years back (when he was not PM)

2+n.JPG

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif invited Abdullah Gul to Lahore few years back when Raja Rental and Mr. 10% ditched a Turkish company from Karachi Port

gul-01.jpg

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif on behalf of Punjab helped Turkey recover from Earthquake.

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif remained in contact with Turkish Businessmen and Istanbul Mayor

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif made Trips to Turkey for Metro Bus and Solid Waste Management Projects in Last Term.

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif visited Van in Turkey few months back on the invitation of Erdogan.

turkey.jpg

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif is popular among Turkish people

CM-PUNJAB-TURKEY-3.jpg

Last time i checked, Shahbaz Sharif is credited for Strengthening ties between Pakistan and Turkey and his invitation to Erdogan to visit Lahore was necessary.

9e3971b0a4c3d954e4150acc86d52940a4a0d448.jpg

Last edited:
Two great Muslims, or probably the only two great Muslims from the previous century, were MA Jinnah and Mustafa Kemal. Both are rightly called "father of the nation" by their respective nations.
Without Mustafa Kemal, there might never have been the modern state of Turkey as we see today. He won the battle of Gallipoli for his nation and later foiled plans of strong allied nations who were victorious in WW1 to divide parts of Turkey among themselves after the defeat of central powers.
Without Quaid-e-Azam, there would be no modern state of Pakistan.

Last edited:
It is so nice to see my brothers from Pakistan are teaching the truth to some Turks who attack Erdoğan everytime.Türkiye's real brothers from Pakistan are teaching these so called Turks how to support a man who is working so hard for Türkiye & Muslims all over the world.Brothers, however you live in another country you saw how much Erdoğan's great success in the past 11 years but some who call themselves as 'Patriots' don't want to see it.This is christal clear.When Erdoğan came to power our defence industry's share was 24% in Turkish Army.Now it is 58% and when current huge and small projects start to serial production it will be 80-90%.And when we start serial production of TFX we will be able to say we are 100% independent.But foreign powers want to take Erdoğan down and if they will achieve this you will see that 1 by 1 these indigenous projects will turn into a rubbish.So many other bad things will happen too.Most probably a civil war.Then UN intervention etc.Full dependant Türkiye.

Turks should see the big game here.They should not discuss things with me here.They have their informations more then they need.They should think about what did Erdoğan do in 11 years.Did he talked only or did he take perceptible steps or did he worked against Türkiye? Answers are clear. Erdoğan proved his devotion to this country.People who are dealing with our defence industry are closest witnesses of his loyalty.

Anyways brothers you give very good lessons to some Turks in here... May Allah bless you all... Make dua for all of muslims brothers.İnsha Allah future is bright for us.

All of us will make west paying the bills for all the things they did to us in all these years.

In his speechs Erdoğan always repearting a word let me share it with you >>>

Bir olacağız, İri olacağız, Diri olacağız, Kardeş olacağız, Hep birlikte Türkiye olacağız.

We will be alltogether, we will be huge, we will be alive, we will be brothers, all together we will be Türkiye...

So let's change last part a bit...

ALL TOGETHER WE WILL BE UMMATH-İ MUHAMMED...

It is so nice to see my brothers from Pakistan are teaching the truth to some Turks who attack Erdoğan everytime.Türkiye's real brothers from Pakistan are teaching these so called Turks
I stopped reading here, so you say im not a real Turk because i dont support Erdogan? Who is Erdogan, a new God or what?

Statements like this make me dislike Erdogan even more because i can see how AKP supporters declare themselves as the only owners of this country.

I even defended Erdogan in this forum on some issues but i wanna throw up if i read things like that!

Right now the impact of "Preferential Trade Agreement" is not that clear
its no doubt a good economic booster in term of trade etc

However the Pakistani good will have to be of certain caliber to be able to be exported to Europe or Turkey

Some what hard to determine the impact

There is no reason why Turkey & Pakistan should not have mutual trade of 10-20 billion range

I would have love Turkish Companies to take ownership of waste management industrial projects for Mega cities in Pakistan , or Scientific cooperation. On top of the trade agreement

I stopped reading here, so you say im not a real Turk because i dont support Erdogan? Who is Erdogan, a new God or what?

Statements like this make me dislike Erdogan even more because i can see how AKP supporters declare themselves as the only owners of this country.

I even defended Erdogan in this forum on some issues but i wanna throw up if i read things like that!

I said it about traitors who clearly see what Erdoğan did in 11 years but they reject them and they always attack Erdoğan.Everything is crystal clear.

Also you can not see in real, i support these so many good things he did for our country.If he didn't do all these things i wouldn't support him.Why would i support him? I would do nothing to support him.I never met him personally.He is not my friend, not my uncle not my father etc... I have no personal relation with him.My support for him is for the all good things he had done FOR OUR COUNTRY...

Turks should see the big game here.They should not discuss things with me here.They have their informations more then they need.They should think about what did Erdoğan do in 11 years.Did he talked only or did he take perceptible steps or did he worked against Türkiye? Answers are clear. Erdoğan proved his devotion to this country.People who are dealing with our defence industry are closest witnesses of his loyalty.

Typical, AKP supporter... "We did this, do that". What about all the negative things about AKP.

As always no comment, right ?

Also you can not see in real, i support these so many good things he did for our country.If he didn't do all these things i wouldn't support him.Why would i support him? I would do nothing to support him.I never met him personally.He is not my friend, not my uncle not my father etc... I have no personal relation with him.My support for him is for the all good things he had done FOR OUR COUNTRY...
I dont know about you but many support him because he is religious, and hate everyone who doesnt support him, or call them traitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom