What's new

PM Shehbaz Sharif paid for UNGA visit from his own pocket

What is telling is how many media outlets are happily spreading such open lies. Looks like media outlets as a whole are bought by PDM.

So PM of Pakistan can’t travel in state owned aircraft to address UNGA but Niazi can take unlimited Helo rides from Bani Gala to PM house?

Mate do you mind if i ask you what’s your IQ level?
His IQ is higher than a blind patwari follower of crooks and thieves, reflective of their moral standards and integrity.
People support those who mirror their own levels of morality and integrity..

Did you ever ask for receipts from Niazi for his mega thefts from Tosha Khana and profiting on them ? You have got problem, if someone paid from his own pocket lol

I feel sorry for your mental state and let me tell you it’s gonna get deteriorate coz Khan will never be in the power again. :yahoo:
Bless your heart patwari. Don't feel sorry for me. Alhamdolillah my mental faculties are very much intact.
Stop deflecting with "But but but Imran did that..."

We are being told the country is going bankrupt on top of that third of the country has been hit by calamitous floods. But instead of austerity measures curtailing frivolous spending; this bhikari imposed PM is living it up at The Plaza with 70+ of his hawaris in tow. On top of this they resort to blatant lies that the money laundering PM who has a habit of asking cabbies for change back, is actually footing the bill out of his own pocket. If you really believe that, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Do us all a favor, go have your plate of khota biryani and slither back into the hole you sprung out of.

Not many people would front their personal money for work related travel. I certainly do not pay from my pocket for work travel. PM Shehbaz is a role model for leaders from other developing countries! 👍

Man, some of the stuff that I see you write lol. Now I am convinced you are a elite level troll and I crack up everytime reading your little chirps and “witty” one liners haha. You are turning into what you accuse people who support PTI that they are all too bias. If PTI folks turned into your level of bias for SS who is not even your Prime minister they will all turn into @foolsnightmare. Keep trolling, gives me a good laugh.

Man, some of the stuff that I see you write lol. Now I am convinced you are a elite level troll and I crack up everytime reading your little chirps and “witty” one liners haha. You are turning into what you accuse people who support PTI that they are all too bias. If PTI folks turned into your level of bias for SS who is not even your Prime minister they will all turn into @foolsnightmare. Keep trolling, gives me a good laugh.
How is it bias if I say that a PM footing his own travel bill deserves appreciation? I don't justify a bad action with bias. I merely applaud and appreciate a magnanimous gesture. Every $ saved for the exchequer is a $ earned for the country.

Should you not say that people who troll this good gesture with spurious accusations are the ones who are biased? :coffee:

How is it bias if I say that a PM footing his own travel bill deserves appreciation? I don't justify a bad action with bias. I merely applaud and appreciate a magnanimous gesture. Every $ saved for the exchequer is a $ earned for the country.

Should you not say that people who troll this good gesture with spurious accusations are the ones who are biased? :coffee:

The whole article itself is a troll fest. For example one member here asked if the article is literally stating that he travelled via a commercial flight but there is photographic evidence stating the opposite and someone pointing it out is bias? No sir but somebody believing it blindly whilst the evidence states otherwise is definitely bias.

No no no. Shabazz sharief only paid for his expenses. His predecessor actually drove his guest and made money for the exchequer, not just saved. @Wood is way biased

The whole article itself is a troll fest. For example one member here asked if the article is literally stating that he travelled via a commercial flight but there is photographic evidence stating the opposite and someone pointing it out is bias? No sir but somebody believing it blindly whilst the evidence states otherwise is definitely bias.
The opinion that I've stated is based on the article posted by OP. I did not read the entire thread. You can at best accuse me for trusting fake news and then make a case for why the information posted by OP (about hotel stay etc.) is fake. But if you take the news at face value, then it is indeed a magnanimous gesture by the PM. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom