What's new

PM Nawaz falls sick due to leg infection

he traveled all the way from England to Pakistan in a flight of 8 hours and today he was suppose to go to islamabd, while during last one week he almost had meetings every day with political people. from lahore to isalamabd the flight time is just 25 minutes but seems like distance is world apart

Let's see now how much and where else this "infection" spreads and in which country he has to get it treated after UK's refusal to renew his visa.
KSA, UAE, USA, and Canada...to me it feels the baboon is facing limited options by every passing day...after all Panama leaks are known through out the world.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif became unwell on Monday due to a leg infection which caused him a fever, according to his spokesperson.

But he was suppose to have a kidney stone whose operation was suppose to be performed in UK o_Oo_Oo_O. O bhai ya tu dramabazi band kar ya agar mulk nhi chala saktay tu let anyone else do it in your own party (didnt mean in your own family).

He did just have some serious surgery, so why is it so hard to believe that he is ill?

He will not do that in case the deputy gets ideas (and support from establishnent) to take over as PM.

Though I agree that a deputy pm is required.
i think u cant find even 200 honest people in whole Pakistan
those who are honest people will not choose them
2nd we already have bibi maryam safdar

He represents pakistan. doesn't he? or there is a new brand to market
Freedom of speech and freedom of expression , doesn't matter he is PM of Pakistan. If he is proven corrupt or fail to counter corruption......what else then....He has power and majority in National Assembly ...what else he wants to control corruption..

He represents pakistan. doesn't he? or there is a new brand to market

No, he doesn't. He represents his dynasty and business empire. Electoral system in Pakistan does not allow better people to contest. Military enjoys overwhelming support from masses. Nawaz Sharif doesn’t even begin to compare in popularity or nation's trust. Sad, but true state of democracy here.

He should just resign and appoint Ch. Nisar in his place.
Mian sb ko panama le betha

Judging by the impression of this thread, they are still disappointed that Nawaz Sharif is still breathing.

I am not surprised that is coming from supporters of PTI who maintains pro stances of TTP that endorse terrorism having killed more than 50,000 people including slaughtered children.

We are dealing with the heartless ungrateful society here. :(

Judging by the impression of this thread, they are still disappointed that Nawaz Sharif is still breathing.

I am not surprised that is coming from supporters of PTI who maintains pro stances of TTP that endorse terrorism having killed more than 50,000 people including slaughtered children.

We are dealing with the heartless ungrateful society here. :(
what should we be greatfull to Mr Noora Sharif for?

what should we be greatfull to Mr Noora Sharif for?

Stability and economic growth? You know those are rare combination in the history of Pakistan taking Generals combined into account under Marshall Law?

Back
Top Bottom