What's new

PM Nawaz falls sick due to leg infection

Do you keep an unfit wicket keeper in your team? Can you allow a mentally and physically unfit person run a state?

If PM is unable to make a wise decision of his retirement because of his physical and mental health, we should help him leave his chair. It would be in Nation's best interest.

damn i was watching some tweets from patwaries yesterday regarding Marshall Law and they were shocking i dont understand why king noora and his patwaries in the delusion that the people will lay down infront of the tanks for them? mark my words and i pray it(Marshall law) doesnt happen again but if it happen you guys will see people will distribute gulab jaman in the streets of lahore forget about the rest of the country.

Do you keep an unfit wicket keeper in your team? Can you allow a mentally and physically unfit person run a state?

If PM is unable to make a wise decision of his retirement because of his physical and mental health, we should help him leave his chair. It would be in Nation's best interest.
How did you decipher that he is mentally unstable from an infection in his leg?

His Political rivals should respect and refrain from bashing him!!!

May allah give him good health and quick recovery.

upload_2016-7-18_10-57-50.jpeg

Usually the phrase goes "Fool me again, shame on me". In case of Pakistan/ PMLN awam "Fool me 1000 times, we would still believe you".

Hence the sorry state of affairs.

Maybe his fat *** should lay off the paya and nihari?

#justathought

I seen that fat nigga tussin burgers right after his heart surgery in London. :lol:

:rolleyes:

He made himself a joke. Country is doing fine despite the problems it is facing. And you make yourself a joke with such comments.
He represents pakistan. doesn't he? or there is a new brand to market

Don’t be silly, bureaucracy is running the little things. Bigger things like foreign policy remains with Pindi, he is just another face like the president. He can be made irrelevant by a few steps like MQM was, most recent example.

He will select his brother as PM and will be resign soon, because there is imperialism in Pakistan not democracy.

Drama Queen... koi to izat ho PM, feel sorry for poor champ...

Back
Top Bottom