What's new

PM Narendra Modi most sought-after leader at Brisbane meet

And its no diff in case of Indian populace... :)

Hmm.. Well that was my point aint it.. It is.. Indians in general are known for over the top hero worship.. I dont see the difference in this case.. This very thread and maybe a dozen more every day in this forum alone..

Anyway it's just an observation from a third party as i said before.. Carry on

Hmm.. Well that was my point aint it.. It is.. Indians in general are known for over the top hero worship.. I dont see the difference in this case.. This very thread and maybe a dozen more every day in this forum alone..

with growth at less than 6%, india is a country that desperately needs a hero. modi seems to be a fit

Yes, primitive Indians are know for over the top hero worship. Smooth suave and cool Sri Lankans are more evolved and superior :coffee:

America worshiped Obama,Russians have Putin and Germans have Merkel...

Indians worship Bollywood stars coz thats how it is...The world worships Hollywood man...What is your point?

I know Lankan,Pakistanis and Nepalese who follow Bollywood..and Even Pakistani leaders have praised Modi.

Modi was a controversial man..he made it to the top with his own hardwork and thats the reason he has such a huge fan following.

So, you mean we are NOT superior! :mad: @Armstrong
Nope baby... :coffee:

Hes 69 right now.
The issue with Indian democracy is that those who know how to lead it shy away from leading it.

South Asian politics is like a Bollywood film.Full of drama ,zero professionalism and people also preferred that.But there are some nations in this world that appointed spies as their head of the nation.Vladmir Putin ,President of Russia former decorated KGB spy.His second in command former President Dimitry Medvedev was also a former spy.
But Indians are not Russians :agree:

Ok.. Before you blokes go all ape shyt on me for saying this, Let me first say that Mr. Modi does bring out a lot of optimism around i have got nothing against the man But seriously you Indians take your hero worshiping to another level dont ya ??!! :lol:

I mean we all knew about the fanaticism when it comes to Bollywood actors, Cricketers and generally South Indian politicians putting them up on a pedestal, But this Modi phenomena has taken off with a bang.. There are probably a dozen threads every day discussing his daily routine.. It's like a FB fan page.. Lol

P.S. Not a complaint just an observation.. :D

Says the guy who opened a thread about that moustache fella.

Ok.. Before you blokes go all ape shyt on me for saying this, Let me first say that Mr. Modi does bring out a lot of optimism around i have got nothing against the man But seriously you Indians take your hero worshiping to another level dont ya ??!! :lol:

I mean we all knew about the fanaticism when it comes to Bollywood actors, Cricketers and generally South Indian politicians putting them up on a pedestal, But this Modi phenomena has taken off with a bang.. There are probably a dozen threads every day discussing his daily routine.. It's like a FB fan page.. Lol

P.S. Not a complaint just an observation.. :D

hehe..we indians like underdogs..for last one decade, he was the outsider and indians see him as unjustly hounded by 'secular' media and other political parties..so thats why his winning the elections and that too so handsomely is so inspiring..

Give it few more months..this hero worshiping will come down...and then people will have a honest look at Modi's work, hopefully without prejudices or hero worship...

btw..I am also a Modi supporter..and i think he has done a excellent start and really shown what a PM can do with his position especially after our last PM..

hehe..we indians like underdogs..for last one decade, he was the outsider and indians see him as unjustly hounded by 'secular' media and other political parties..so thats why his winning the elections and that too so handsomely is so inspiring..

Give it few more months..this hero worshiping will come down...and then people will have a honest look at Modi's work, hopefully without prejudices or hero worship...

btw..I am also a Modi supporter..and i think he has done a excellent start and really shown what a PM can do with his position especially after our last PM..

Fair analysis

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom