What's new

PM Narendra Modi most sought-after leader at Brisbane meet

APJ Abdul Kalm is a scientist who was supported by political parties to become the President of India.

Wikipedia :"The President is the formal head of the execuitve,legislature and judiciary of India and is the commander-in-chief of the Indian Armed Forces.

Although Article 53 of the Constitution of India states that the President can exercise his or her powers directly or by subordinate authority,[2] with few exceptions, all of the executive authority vested in the President are, in practice, exercised by the Government of India."

So, no APJ Abdul Kalam in my view wasn't a politician.

Another example is Manmohan Singh who was actually the Prime Minister of India, but elected via Rajya Sabha lacked political power leading to loss of control to Sonia and others in Congress and hence, I guess can be called a Statesman, Learned man, diplomat, but hardly a politician.
Read my post over your's.

Jammu guys don't like you call them as Kashmiri, call them Dogras. Happened with me when I was there and my lodge owner was from Udhampur.

Exactly..i am a dogra and that too a rajput..i dislike being called a kashmiri.

Ok.. Before you blokes go all ape shyt on me for saying this, Let me first say that Mr. Modi does bring out a lot of optimism around i have got nothing against the man But seriously you Indians take your hero worshiping to another level dont ya ??!! :lol:

I mean we all knew about the fanaticism when it comes to Bollywood actors, Cricketers and generally South Indian politicians putting them up on a pedestal, But this Modi phenomena has taken off with a bang.. There are probably a dozen threads every day discussing his daily routine.. It's like a FB fan page.. Lol

P.S. Not a complaint just an observation.. :D

Jammu guys don't like you call them as Kashmiri, call them Dogras. Happened with me when I was there and my lodge owner was from Udhampur.
I've lived in jammu too for 2 yrs.Lol
And the kashmiris always had a feeling of being supercilious...thats all I noticed.

Ok.. Before you blokes go all ape shyt on me for saying this, Let me first say that Mr. Modi does bring out a lot of optimism around i have got nothing against the man But seriously you Indians take your hero worshiping to another level dont ya ??!! :lol:

I mean we all knew about the fanaticism when it comes to Bollywood actors, Cricketers and generally South Indian politicians putting them up on a pedestal, But this Modi phenomena has taken off with a bang.. There are probably a dozen threads every day discussing his daily routine.. It's like a FB fan page.. Lol

P.S. Not a complaint just an observation.. :D
After a long long time ...we have got a leader about whom we can talk about.But be assured that it will die down the moment Modi makes a blunder.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom