What's new

PM Narendra Modi comes to the rescue of former Amity professor, helps her get her due

hum khud frustaye hue hai.......koi deal nahi, agni-v , k4 , k5 missile ke test nahi, arihant ka ata pata nahi......vikramiditya ka naya video bhi nahi aya :mad:.
isliye 2-3months tak Indian defence par esi bakchodi hi hogi:lol:
so title should be PM MODI DEFENSE PROFESSOR:lol:

Indians dont like Doodh jalebi. They like only hard drink and then fight on Delhi roadside :rofl: Khuda ke bande Khuda ban jate hai
bhai yahan subah hai subah subah kon kambakht hard drink piyee ga hum bhi hard drink pee ke ghazal sunny waly log hain per her cheez ka aik time hota hai na .

PM Narendra Modi comes to
the rescue of former Amity
professor, helps her get her
due
CNN-IBN | October 24, 2014 10:24
AM
New Delhi: Prime Minister
Narendra Modi came to the rescue
of a professor in Noida. Former
Amity University professor Kavita
Surbhi wrote to the Prime Minister
about how the university hadn't
given her gratuity when she quit.
The university reportedly owed her
Rs 40,000 in gratuity. The Prime
Minister's Office immediately
stepped in and contacted the
University.
The university apologised to the
professor and gave her Rs 1.6 lakh
instead of Rs 40,000.
"After resigning from my job, I kept
waiting for gratuity but it never
came. Then I got in touch with the
PM, who assured me that they will
look into the matter," said
Professor Kavita.
"Within 15 days, they replied and
all through the process, they kept
assuring me that justice will be
done," she added.

PM Narendra Modi comes to the rescue of former Amity professor, helps her get her due - IBNLive
Can anyone tell me how to cantact the athorities if employers just do time pass instead of final settlement. When a employee resigns. It has happened once with me when I was new in job market. But still knowledge is required if need arises in future. Thank you.

so title should be PM MODI DEFENSE PROFESSOR:lol:

bhai yahan subah hai subah subah kon kambakht hard drink piyee ga hum bhi hard drink pee ke ghazal sunny waly log hain per her cheez ka aik time hota hai na .

Biwi jab ghar pe na ho to mauka dekh ke chauka maar lo

nhi hum zauk waly admi hain poora mahool bany tab peety hain beewry nhi hai gali ke bhai . sham - ghazal - sakoon - meat - pure apple juice soda or maal zaroori hain
aap samjhay nahi biwi koi daru peene ko mana thore hi kerti hai chota bhai ka "mauka dekh chaukamar do" se matlab kuch aur thaa :D

10689784_580895385371254_8588725807088606765_n.jpg

issi liye kehta hoonki jyada haath mat chalya kro ;) ek baar dilli aao apko hamdard dawakhna le jayenge ilaaj ke liye :-)......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom