What's new

PM Modi's surgical strike on pak turned into a monumental farce

It is ironical how you emphasize on Pakistan government not acting in just a WEEK. When your opposition has been asking for proof for several weeks. Our government is slow and we don't keep much expectations from our government. As far as the strikes are concerned International media was taken by our forces to areas near LoC and they found no evidence of any strike. Now you find my government's slow response to fake phone call suspicious. Whereas your own government has not been able to provide a single proof of the strike. It was a badly planned drama to get the pressure off if you ask me. And yes, your army was a party to it. If there was a strike, a single appropriate proof would have been sufficient. Not a fake phone call, that might be good to fool your gullible public, but not the world. If you people had actually conducted a strike, after the matter being so controversial, your chest thumping PM would surely have allowed proof to be public. But since there is no proof, you can not debate with any of us. The least your government could have done was public the co-ordinates where strikes took place. We had given access to international media, they could have gone there and verified it,but, Nothing happened my friend. And don't try to portray yourself as a person who does not believe in media or establishment. The fact that you posted links to this phone call that was only owned by your media, several times, indicates how much you 'DON'T' believe in your media. :lol:
Take care

It is indeed ironical when to escape the logic of the validity of the phone call, you start talking about other things. But let me respond briefly to your other points also.

Regarding our opposition, they are also saying that numerous other strikes have been performed in the past. So if you believe one thing that they say, then you have to believe the other thing they say also. According to them, Indian army has been regularly hunting terrorists and your army personnel on your side of the LoC.. :p:

Regarding the international media picnic, what they said very clearly was that they only went where the army took them, and talked to the villagers there. Why would your army locate terrorist camps in proximity to civilian populations, and why would your army take international media to actual terrorist locations? The reasons are rather obvious. Remember India only claimed strikes on the terrorist camps with few of your army casualties also who were shielding them. Not any civilian casualties. Your army themselves confirmed two casualties on your side, but the international media wasn't taken to the sites of these two casualties even. Wonder why? ;-)

Regarding any other kind of proof from our government, what proof would suffice, that your side wouldn't reject? Video proof - easily doctored. Satellite or UAV images - again easily doctored. You tell me what irrefutable proof is available that can't by questioned. And plus we would expose our own intelligence gathering capabilities to your establishment. For no gain.

Regarding any coordinates, same thing, any sites located at those coordinates can be sanitized long before any any international media is taken there.

If you're going to digress from the topic of the phone calls only, then let me point out that it is your esteemed journalist also who has stated a position contrary to your official position.

http://thewire.in/70652/india-pakistan-rearranging-thresholds/

Or the fact that for so long your government has been accusing India of cross border incursions, and even taken the matter to the U.N. All denied by us of course. The most famous incident when you complained that three of your soldiers had been beheaded. So they couldn't have been beheaded without a cross LoC incursion, by some remote controlled robots from our side.

So it's rather funny that when you have been yourself accusing India of cross LoC incursions, then when we finally confirm that we did undertake such an operation, you go out of your way to deny it. The aftermath of the strikes can be seen in the total absence of nuclear threats by your lawmakers, whereas such threats were extremely routine before that. Or in your lawmakers, repeatedly questioning your own state policies of supporting non state actors or your perceived isolation in the international stage.

I didn't form my opinion on the audio sting performed by our media, from our media reports. Rather I formed my opinion on the matter based on your government's official response to the sting, and the lack of any legal action subsequently. Which anyone having even the most basic legal knowledge will question. Hope that clarifies..

:-)

Get over it guys... We all know you can't digest it... forget it time to move on..
the best part is that the article ridiculing india's sirjeekal strikes is written by an indian. :woot:

get over it gals, we all know you can't believe that your sirjeekal strikes have been exposed as fake...forget it time to move on..

time to move from denial to acceptance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom