What's new

PM Modi's surgical strike on pak turned into a monumental farce

Ho hum, another thread on this issue.

It's already been proven by both a Indian journalist and a Pakistan journalist also.. Look who's standing firm on their lie and is just outstandingly stupid.. LOL

https://audioboom.com/boos/5129781-...phone-conversation-that-nailed-pakistan-s-lie

http://www.news18.com/news/india/su...ion-which-exposes-pakistans-lies-1298937.html

http://www.news18.com/news/india/su...stan-heres-proof-from-across-loc-1298904.html

http://thewire.in/70652/india-pakistan-rearranging-thresholds/

Read, weep and enjoy.. :-)
The phonecall. :lol:

First of all, there is no IG mushtaq in AJK. Secondly you fools don't realize we don't use the word barhiya. Now you lot have been fooled by three sides. Your government, your army and your media as well. Instead of asking for a substantial proof you would like to dwell on these fake phone calls. All we can do is laugh on you people since you have no other options but to believe these lies of 'sir g kal' strike and fake proofs.

The phonecall. :lol:

First of all, there is no IG mushtaq in AJK. Secondly you fools don't realize we don't use the word barhiya. Now you lot have been fooled by three sides. Your government, your army and your media as well. Instead of asking for a substantial proof you would like to dwell on these fake phone calls. All we can do is laugh on you people since you have no other options but to believe these lies of 'sir g kal' strike and fake proofs.

First, there's an IG Mushtaq in Punjab. That's what the SP considered.

Second, regarding the word barhiya, do you think an SP, will be pointing out or considering nuances of language and not $hitting his pants, while talking to an IG. If you think that then obviously you don't have any experience with police systems in the subcontinent.

Third, here's the official response from your government:

"The Foreign Office spokesperson said we hope that CNN will take up the matter very seriously with the affiliate Indian TV channel and initiate action against the channel, as not doing so will be regarded as directly owning to this unethical and manipulative act. He said Pakistan reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the said TV channel."

http://www.radio.gov.pk/06-Oct-2016/pakistan-condemns-airing-of-fake-program-by-indian-media

Now I don't know about your legal expertise, but I have argued cases right up till the supreme court of my country. So I'm presenting the point of law:

CNN hasn't taken any action against their Indian affiliate till date. The Indian affiliate hasn't retracted the sting. In fact the sting still features prominently on the affiliate's website. At that remains is for the Pakistani government to take the necessary legal action as stated. When it successfully initiates any legal action then and only then would your argument carry any weight. Till then the argument is completely hollow.

Note that, any senior journalist of a reputable media house, is not going to ruin his entire career for a fake sting that can be exposed in a court of law, by simply comparing voice samples of the said SP and the voice in the recording.

It is very easy for your government to take the necessary legal action, expose this journalist, and salvage the honor of Pakistan. Wonder why it's not doing so? Maybe there's no honor to be salvaged? Now sit back, ponder over this, and enjoy..

:-)

now we will have to wait for 2024 for next surgical strikes. 2008 then 2016 then 2024.

First, there's an IG Mushtaq in Punjab. That's what the SP considered.

Second, regarding the word barhiya, do you think an SP, will be pointing out or considering nuances of language and not $hitting his pants, while talking to an IG. If you think that then obviously you don't have any experience with police systems in the subcontinent.

Third, here's the official response from your government:

"The Foreign Office spokesperson said we hope that CNN will take up the matter very seriously with the affiliate Indian TV channel and initiate action against the channel, as not doing so will be regarded as directly owning to this unethical and manipulative act. He said Pakistan reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the said TV channel."

http://www.radio.gov.pk/06-Oct-2016/pakistan-condemns-airing-of-fake-program-by-indian-media

Now I don't know about your legal expertise, but I have argued cases right up till the supreme court of my country. So I'm presenting the point of law:

CNN hasn't taken any action against their Indian affiliate till date. The Indian affiliate hasn't retracted the sting. In fact the sting still features prominently on the affiliate's website. At that remains is for the Pakistani government to take the necessary legal action as stated. When it successfully initiates any legal action then and only then would your argument carry any weight. Till then the argument is completely hollow.

Note that, any senior journalist of a reputable media house, is not going to ruin his entire career for a fake sting that can be exposed in a court of law, by simply comparing voice samples of the said SP and the voice in the recording.

It is very easy for your government to take the necessary legal action, expose this journalist, and salvage the honor of Pakistan. Wonder why it's not doing so? Maybe there's no honor to be salvaged? Now sit back, ponder over this, and enjoy..

You are a very naive person. Now let me tell you what an IG means. IG stands for inspector general of police. The IG is the head of police of a whole province. The head of punjab police at the moment is IG Mushtaq Sukhera. Now, do you really think an SP level officer can be fooled like this? A person who heads the police of the whole province, would call and nobody would verify? There is no reference made by the IG office? This is all BS. If it was that easy any random person would call the SP tell him its the IG speaking let me talk to xyz criminal and since according to you, he is shitting in his pants, he wouldn't bother verifying? May be indian police subordinates get scared shitless when a senior calls. Things are not that simple here. And 'barhiya' is a word we never use. No matter who calls you, you don't start using any random words. If he was that scared, Why didn't he start talking in Chinese? :lol:. So that argument of yours contains no weightage. You are just trying to justify by imagining what might have happened. Now as far as the legal aspect is concerned, I'm all for pursuing the matter legally. May be the statement on radio Pakistan is a warning for CNN to act on its own. If they don't do anything in time, I'm sure there will be legal action taken.

Now, do you really think an SP level officer can be fooled like this?

Well, when Arnab can find Dawood in Karachi and also can find evidence of Pakistan involvement in every now and then attacks way before their intelligence, so media can verify the so-called strikes as well that too by quoting an irrelevant person that himself is now wishing to have someone like Chandu in his custody to send a message. India media is hell bent to prove something which did not happen yet the DGMO himself promised to have a video while given the GREEN SIGNAL to government as well to release the same but nothing so all the attempts are to save the face as people are buying such stories except the few sane voices that are already painted as traitors. Since there is no video, there will be a new drama on every day basis to keep them people busy to believe as there is a strong hold of media upon such people in India.

This re-branding of normal border skirmish has given us a real laughter for the last few weeks.

Modi should keep it up and do more "SirGKal" strikes, :lol:
Be Frank..it made you sleepless at nights..deep inside you were wishing pakistan army should hit back..you are visible on every thread on surgical strikes..that itself shows how much it disturbed you.

Be Frank..it made you sleepless at nights..deep inside you were wishing pakistan army should hit back..you are visible on every thread on surgical strikes..that itself shows how much it disturbed you.

The imaginary "SirGKal" strikes made me sleepless? :woot:

Oh boy, what are you taught in your school and by your media!

You are a very naive person. Now let me tell you what an IG means. IG stands for inspector general of police. The IG is the head of police of a whole province. The head of punjab police at the moment is IG Mushtaq Sukhera. Now, do you really think an SP level officer can be fooled like this? A person who heads the police of the whole province, would call and nobody would verify? There is no reference made by the IG office? This is all BS. If it was that easy any random person would call the SP tell him its the IG speaking let me talk to xyz criminal and since according to you, he is shitting in his pants, he wouldn't bother verifying? May be indian police subordinates get scared shitless when a senior calls. Things are not that simple here. And 'barhiya' is a word we never use. No matter who calls you, you don't start using any random words. If he was that scared, Why didn't he start talking in Chinese? :lol:. So that argument of yours contains no weightage. You are just trying to justify by imagining what might have happened. Now as far as the legal aspect is concerned, I'm all for pursuing the matter legally. May be the statement on radio Pakistan is a warning for CNN to act on its own. If they don't do anything in time, I'm sure there will be legal action taken.

You are imagining a high level of competence in the police force. If you had any experience with the courts, where police officials are literally flogged on daily basis based on their procedural lapses, you would not even be debating this. It's not about India or Pakistan, in this entire part of the world, police are renowned for being inept and corrupt rather than having any competence. This view about your police force is also confirmed by own media and courts repeatedly.

I'm sure that there are safeguards that you mentioned, but you're very naive if you think safeguards are actually followed ever time and all the time. Anyways, what level of competence this particular SP has is total conjecture at this point, and it is an endless circular argument between us as we both don't know this particular SP personally. So I'm not going to argue endlessly on that particular point anymore, since there's no end to it.

What has no conjecture is the legal point of view. It's been more than a week since your government's statement. Neither has CNN acted, nor the affiliate retracted. A week is more than enough time to initiate proceedings in the absence of a desired response by CNN or their affiliate. So from the legal standpoint, your government's position is much weaker than that of the affiliate. And with each passing day, it's growing weaker and weaker. Again if you knew anything about law, you wouldn't be debating this in the first place.

Please note, when it comes to India and Pakistan, I don't believe anything that comes out of the media or the establishments of both countries. I'm just arguing against your questioning of the validity of the phone call, by a logical analysis based on the available facts..

You are imagining a high level of competence in the police force. If you had any experience with the courts, where police officials are literally flogged on daily basis based on their procedural lapses, you would not even be debating this. It's not about India or Pakistan, in this entire part of the world, police are renowned for being inept and corrupt rather than having any competence. This view about your police force is also confirmed by own media and courts repeatedly.

I'm sure that there are safeguards that you mentioned, but you're very naive if you think safeguards are actually followed ever time and all the time. Anyways, what level of competence this particular SP has is total conjecture at this point, and it is an endless circular argument between us as we both don't know this particular SP personally. So I'm not going to argue endlessly on that particular point anymore, since there's no end to it.

What has no conjecture is the legal point of view. It's been more than a week since your government's statement. Neither has CNN acted, nor the affiliate retracted. A week is more than enough time to initiate proceedings in the absence of a desired response by CNN or their affiliate. So from the legal standpoint, your government's position is much weaker than that of the affiliate. And with each passing day, it's growing weaker and weaker. Again if you knew anything about law, you wouldn't be debating this in the first place.

Please note, when it comes to India and Pakistan, I don't believe anything that comes out of the media or the establishments of both countries. I'm just arguing against your questioning of the validity of the phone call, by a logical analysis based on the available facts..

It is ironical how you emphasize on Pakistan government not acting in just a WEEK. When your opposition has been asking for proof for several weeks. Our government is slow and we don't keep much expectations from our government. As far as the strikes are concerned International media was taken by our forces to areas near LoC and they found no evidence of any strike. Now you find my government's slow response to fake phone call suspicious. Whereas your own government has not been able to provide a single proof of the strike. It was a badly planned drama to get the pressure off if you ask me. And yes, your army was a party to it. If there was a strike, a single appropriate proof would have been sufficient. Not a fake phone call, that might be good to fool your gullible public, but not the world. If you people had actually conducted a strike, after the matter being so controversial, your chest thumping PM would surely have allowed proof to be public. But since there is no proof, you can not debate with any of us. The least your government could have done was public the co-ordinates where strikes took place. We had given access to international media, they could have gone there and verified it,but, Nothing happened my friend. And don't try to portray yourself as a person who does not believe in media or establishment. The fact that you posted links to this phone call that was only owned by your media, several times, indicates how much you 'DON'T' believe in your media. :lol:
Take care

itna weak toh Amerika ka chemical warheads ka proof nai tha hindustanio!

Bhai we can give u these type of hundred proofs give us credible proof no story teller

What credibility of this man is Pak all humans are not idiots like u

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom