ACT Blaze 1049 20 Mbps 50 GB 512 Kbps
ACT Storm 1149 20 Mbps 60 GB 512 Kbps
ACT Lightning 1399 40 Mbps 75 GB 512 Kbps
ACT Incredible 1999 60 Mbps 100 GB 1 Mbps
ACT Force 2849 60 Mbps 200 GB 2 Mbps
ACT BB SOHO Value 3349 80 Mbps 250 GB 2 Mbps
ACT BB SOHO Extra 4399 80 Mbps 350 GB 2 Mbps

Last edited:
indonesia is better.....my connection is 54 Mbps unlimited.......in around 1000 INR

In Kolkata i am getting 2Mpbs unlimited in 1550/- PM and in night after 1:00 AM 8 to 10 Mpbs till morning 9:00 AM, great for downloading movies.:yahoo::yahoo: Considering other operator in Kolkata (bsnl,Airtel,etc) quite good i think.:-):-)

256 Kpbs:o::hitwall::hitwall: WTF
Which city man,:(:( i think it is minimum 512 Kbps in broadband, although with BSNL no one can say for sure.

Check it out....

BSNL-New-Broadband-plans.png

Yep! BSNL SUCKS! Period!

I was once booked into a hotel in Hyderabad, where there was a limited offer scheme for high speed WiFi for some silly additional amount. Which I took.

Was an eye opener. Never experienced the pleasure of watching p.orn in HD without a single second of buffering.

I'm with Modi ji on this one as well. We deserve faster Internet.

I feel you. I had this crappy wireless ISP for the last 2 years went from 5mb to 33mb DL.

I work for one of the largest operator in India n same time also handle some network KPI(Qos wireline) in three circles therefore I can surely tell the ppl, don't get fooled easily by operators tall claims about Qos ...... Customer churn out is very high in few circles.... I m not supposed to reveal the actual experiences here otherwise everyone would have nodded their head with my actual observations on Qos of services provided by the operators.....

Last edited:
Not downloading...streaming. I don't think anybody downloads and saves these days!!:)

Are you kidding? What if internet is not available? What is we loose power and have only lappy in hand? Also try to store as much as you can bcoz govt is thinking about banning **** sites..

High time BSNL stops taking us poor souls for a jolly good ride. I'm getting a measly 2Mbps speed for the first 8 GB and then down to 256 Kbps!! WTF? :o:

We're living in the fukin' stone age, man!! Jeeez! Supah powah, my a$$! :pissed:

Reliance is giving assistance to BSNL for internet..Those SOBs only care for profit..what else can expect from them?

1 mb for 155 bsnl pack
But I have to wait for the night to get full speed otherwise 125 kbps:(

Not only you, we all watch....those who admit and those who do not. Some like me watch it without uninterrupted for 1st 5 days of month as the speed is 2Mbps for 6GB limit only and then rest is 512 Kbps for rest of the month. The only advantage is that you go to sleep early and there by good health!!.:D
Damn!!!! man which plan are you on? i have 8mbps-80gb and another 16mpbs-60 gb both from airtel.

its like high demand low supply , that's all. Other cause is bad maintenance

India is a big country. big countries have a harder time getting the great speed of smaller more compact countries like SK, and Europe Union.

it just costs more and takes more time for the infrastructure.

China and USA are thrice as big and still they have much much faster internet.

Also, the quality of internet sucks in India.

Operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance etc are lying to the people about the speeds they offer, while charging full money.

To my fellow Indians, here is a test:

Take a 3G internet plan when you visit Singapore in case you are about to.

Note the site loading time for some of the heavy multimedia websites (not google.com usual test) and note the difference.

Have tested this three times on three different occasions and found that the 3G in Singapore is faster than 3G in Delhi.

How can that be possible when they are supposed to be the same product?

Quality is what our companies lack.

Back
Top Bottom