What's new

PM Modi awarded UAE's highest honor

Very well said. When he came to power, I knew that he will deliver on all front but I was skeptical about his foreign policy and diplomacy as I had not seen seen him working on this front. He proved that he is a master of diplomacy. Absolutely, unaffected by anything going around. 24X7 behind his mission. Not a single holiday, nor sick leave in 5 years. 18 hours to 20 hours of work at the age of 68. He is undoubtedly a superman.
bawakoofun ki kaami nai hindu-india may

Wonderful gesture and a genuine recognition
What award people have given him is more important..
Award given by UAE is because about 35% of oil is imported by India from UAE.

This Award people know about.

maxresdefault.jpg
Thus is utter nosense

Man why so much trolling every country have friends and foes

Mashallah. India relation is improving with many Muslim countries. This is called diplomatic success. And how to remain neutral on international issues, we should learn from india .
We should recognize Israel . And make good relation with every country..
Modi gets some award from a typical useless leader (ours including) of a Muslim country and you want to respond by recognizing Israel?

I don't see any difference between you and Modi.

And ksa once awarded iranian general highest military award
Heck even usa gave awards to gaddafi and saddam did it changed the reality?
Are these claims hot air or facts? If so please cite your source because I have had keen interest in ME politics since late 1970s and this is news to me.

Rahul has blood of Indira gandhi, he will become a good PM candidate but not now, maybe after 10 years...

:cheers:

He cannot talk like Modi, not even close, Modi has this gift-of-gab, know the electorates inside out, know what and where to talk, Pappu is nowhere close.

What you talk and how you bring in the electorates matters here in India, walking the talk seldom matters. And Modi is charismatic, and can engage with the audience, he is a prolific talker, his one liner 'Jumlas' are legendary. He was a social worker, an RSS Pracharak for 31 years, knows the Indian psyche inside out, the tough training he got there is working to his advantage.

Modi knew how social work and RSS training can be utilized here, how does psychology and empathy plays and how it can be aroused...

Rahul is nowhere near.

And the concept of an ummah and caring for other Muslims is part of Islam.
So exactly how are you 'caring' for Muslims by living in a heathen society, implicit loyalty to the Queen, paying taxes to a government that supports, arms Israel?

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Another one with infected with long distance Arab love.

And the concept of an ummah and caring for other Muslims is part of Islam.
I don't think anyone is arguing that we stop caring about the Ummah, but caring about the Ummah does not mean we ignore the fact that we get back-stabbed by parts of the Ummah. Let's not be naive either. We also have to look after our own interests.

Hungama kun hai berpa ager modi ko kuch mil gaya uae ki taraf say?

So exactly how are you 'caring' for Muslims by living in a heathen society, implicit loyalty to the Queen, paying taxes to a government that supports, arms Israel?

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Another one with infected with long distance Arab love.

Arabs, the current nation states Saudia, UAE, Jordan, Egypt was all part of the Ottoman empire, parts of Libya, Iraq, all of Turkey many more.

More than a year after the agreement with Russia, Great Britain and France also signed a secret agreement known as the Sykes-Picot agreement, by which most of the Arab region under the Ottoman Empire would be divided into British and French spheres of influence after World War I

ottoman-empire-acquisitions-clip-art__k23866416.jpg

And who carved the Israel after/during the WWI, Balfour declaration, The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

So the forces who created the Arab world carved out of Ottoman empire and the forces who created Israel are the same...same masters here. No wonder Israel is a natural ally to them and Palestine an adversary.

Back
Top Bottom