What's new

PM Modi awarded UAE's highest honor

I do not know any details but it will be beneficial for both countries if the cooperation in this regard further strengthens.
Was an extradition request made? If so, (even a media link will help), I will personally look into it.

And what have I been saying?

• After UAE gives this Award to the butcherer of Gujrat
  • Despite murdering 2,000 Muslims Modi gets the grand Collar of the State of Palestine
It's time to recognize Israel. Can you guys imagine the outcry if PM Imran Khan recieved the Israeli Medal of honour by Netanayu?

The Ummah is dead...long live the Ummah.

Very well said. When he came to power, I knew that he will deliver on all front but I was skeptical about his foreign policy and diplomacy as I had not seen seen him working on this front. He proved that he is a master of diplomacy. Absolutely, unaffected by anything going around. 24X7 behind his mission. Not a single holiday, nor sick leave in 5 years. 18 hours to 20 hours of work at the age of 68. He is undoubtedly a superman.
We dont like modi as it is not in the interest of Pakistan, but no doubt modi delivered in every front. Congress is just family business, Rahul grew up with golden spoon, he can't understand the feeling of poor people. I still can't believe few people still supporting congress. I thought it happens in Pakistan only. First bhutto family and continue, Now , Nawaz family, and his daughter ready for next P.M

These Arab leaders cannot be trusted and we need to remain cautious. Arab leaders know what Indian PM did with Muslims in Gujarat and are now doing in Occupied Kashmir yet they gave him this highest civilian medal. This type of action Confirms how much they have the love for Muslims and human rights. Shame on them.it is the sign that Arabs coming days are very bad. our prophet hadidt also coming to true about Arab nation situation in last days.

And @AgNoStiC MuSliM can you see the depth of the problem. Even after being slapped and kicked up our a*ss these ummah lovers still insist on finding excuses to prostitute Pakistan to their causes. As we mentioned before when I get time we need to open that thread. Probably be later today ~ I will tag you.

Meantime @PAKISTANFOREVER please put some sense into these guys.

You didn't answer me, US$26bn for the Kashoggi affair? Is there a limit to your BS?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pm-modi-awarded-uaes-highest-honor.611823/page-3#post-11341212

And Pakistanis want to give away Kashmir to India.......Palestine to Israel

Oh there is a method to this madness actually. Quickest way of getting rich right now through method. The select few near our true leader want this.

Fascism under the guise of Nationalism is being purposely spread by the ethno and religio fascists.

Point is that this is NOT a one off. ALL arab nations are like this. The Ummah cannot exist by Pakistanis insisting it is a religious duty. All Muslims need to want the Ummah. This is not the case. Most arab Muslims see other non-arab Muslims especially Pakistanis as lesser beings. In fact, Pakistani Muslims are treated better by Europeans Christians than Muslim Arabs.

I have become completely indifferent to watching Palestinians getting thrashed by the Israelis or watching the arabs getting bombed by various powers.

Arab leaders tend to be bad, it's nothing new. I'm not sure why we are shocked at them awarding modi a medal. Most arab Muslims aren't racist but there will always be a minority of racists in most societies.

What you fail to realise is that this life is a test. Our goal in life is to become the best Muslims possible which we can only do by following Islam. And the concept of an ummah and caring for other Muslims is part of Islam. If you stop following Islam then you are fail both in this life and your chances of entering Jannah too.

Then you are probably similar to these arab leaders - they don't care about Palestinians either. That isn't a good thing. You cannot react to other people being bad muslims by yourself becoming a bad muslim. There is no logic in that (although I guess it's an emotional reaction).

There are many Muslims all around the world who care for other Muslims. The ummah is well and alive amongst many common people. Just most of our leaders are not so good.

And @AgNoStiC MuSliM can you see the depth of the problem. Even after being slapped and kicked up our a*ss these ummah lovers still insist on finding excuses to prostitute Pakistan to their causes. As we mentioned before when I get time we need to open that thread. Probably be later today ~ I will tag you.

Meantime @PAKISTANFOREVER please put some sense into these guys.

I'm going to straight with you, you need to stop using "ummah lovers" as some sort of insult. It's part of Islam. If you have a problem with the concept of an ummah then you have a problem with part of our religion. So either hold your tongue or tell us exactly why you think you know better than Allah.

You're 56 and saying this kind of stuff. Grow up.

Yeh, I'm sure tagging a guy called agnostic muslim is going to help. That guy isn't sure about what religion he is. Do you not see the obvious problem here with you following people like that?

It died a horroble bloody death. You know what happened very soon after the demise of the prophet [PBUH}. Ever since the Muslim world has been fighting and conspring against each other.

I was actually rephrasing the oft used idea or phrase...it talks about the coming of new king...bury the old king and with it the thoughts.

Can we wait and hope for a resurrection and renaissance of Muslim brotherhood or Ummah, a second home coming of Ummah, highly unlikely in near future...but right at the end of times, end of days.

The+King+is+dead%2C+long+live+the+king%21%E2%80%99%E2%80%99.jpg

But please think about this fact. Just a few weeks ago Pakistani nation was facing prospect of nuclear annihilation at the hands of Modi's India. Yes nuclear holocaust because of Modi. Thsat is 200 million Pakistani's, women, men, children wiped out in a nightmare to end nightmares.

Few weeks later the butcherer of Muslims - Modi gets awarded by UAE. Can you not even see the malignant irony in this?

@Khafee

We dont like modi as it is not in the interest of Pakistan, but no doubt modi delivered in every front. Congress is just family business, Rahul grew up with golden spoon, he can't understand the feeling of poor people. I still can't believe few people still supporting congress. I thought it happens in Pakistan only. First bhutto family and continue, Now , Nawaz family, and his daughter ready for next P.M

People do not question dynasty till they gate a competent person from family. Indira became PM but nobody questioned her because she was competent but now we have got Pappu in the name of dynasty. There can not be anything anti national than projecting Pappu as PM. i do not know how much competent Nawaz's daughter is. If she is not competent and yet projected for highest positions, it is a mischief with democracy like congress has done with India.

Back
Top Bottom