What's new

PM Modi awarded UAE's highest honor

He is a master politician and a fully dedicated patriot. He leaves a very simple life with a sole motive of working for Nation. He is very strait forward and he will do what he say. He has a great skill to make even genuine enemies the friends. He is one man who has made a very big difference for India. He never works with an intent to revenge. He will only do only what is genuine.

What award people have given him is more important..
Award given by UAE is because about 35% of oil is imported by India from UAE.

This Award people know about.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
We should recognize Israel . And make good relation with every country..
And what have I been saying?

• After UAE gives this Award to the butcherer of Gujrat
  • Despite murdering 2,000 Muslims Modi gets the grand Collar of the State of Palestine
It's time to recognize Israel. Can you guys imagine the outcry if PM Imran Khan recieved the Israeli Medal of honour by Netanayu?

So, is this what you get for butchering nearly 2,000 Muslims. Ummah? *Sigh* Proves what I have said. There is no Ummah. But there is 'self interest'. What matters is numero uno. The faster Pakistan gets over this Ummah fantasy the better for the country.

Pakistan please wake up to the reality.

Modi%20Protest1.jpg
Pls explain if it wasn't for the Ummah why did the UAE give PK a soft loan for US$3bn, and KSA gave 3+3?

You better calm your old ticker, or you will need a 3rd bypass.

Never trusted this brotherhood shit ever and will never, Pakistan stand alone and will stand alone. i reconciled with these things long ago.

Iran and diversification of economic investment.
That and hint from KSA which itself was more inclined post Kashoggi affair. If you recall PM IK was one of the few to take part in the Saudi investment moot when most of the world did not turn up to express their disgust over Kashoggi. I remember a article on Gaurdian newspaper which expressed the surprise that IK was there but then conceded that he was in desperate need of funds.

:kiss3: Nothing that you should be worried about

I think its important for Pakistan to understand its enemies

Your cryptic shit needs to be kept to yourself

This is a defence message board

Now what the fcuk are you trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom