What's new

PM Modi awarded UAE's highest honor

Har har Modi
Ghar ghar Modi

We all in unison in Pakistan want a second term for Narendra Damodardas Modi. Wish him best of luck from all people here.

DwKIAaGWoAAvGFJ.jpg
Har har Modi
Ghar ghar Modi

We all in unison in Pakistan want a second term for Narendra Damodardas Modi. Wish him best of luck from all people here.

DwKIAaGWoAAvGFJ.jpg
Congrats for finding a progressive leader. But your masses are much more Conservative than India.
Modi maybe a religious Conservative (since he was poor once, and poor people tend to be religious) , but he has delivered in almost all other fields. Foreign relations, encouraging manufacturing and entrepreneurship, bringing almost the whole nation into the financial system ...

Let’s agree on this, day to day is now becoming a sad fact for us that Iran / Uae are openly rewarding our enemy. I can only describe as very hostile attentions to us. Iran Chabhar port partnership with India has to be one of the biggest betrayal for us pakistan. Saudis I have nothing but great respect and love for them they have never hurt our interests. Iran is a snakes head everyday it’s becoming clear and clear

Losing your mig21 and Sukhoi 30 is something you must never forget

UAE and SA likes Pakistan...But your friendship should not constraint your friends to chart their own policy...

Dudes...

This award is for mutual interests, economical and now social integration (as well) between the two countries. India have large presence in ME countries. In UAE alone, there are less Emiratis then Indian expatriates... Emirati population is less than 1/4 of total UAE population. Similar situation can be observed in Saudi Arabia as well. India expatriate on daily bases contribute directly to services, financial, and technological industries in these countries. They have contributors on the top level to the lower echelons. When you have this level on integration, it is difficult to take sides. It is harder for such states to even keep neutral stance. Also, one cannot disregard positive contribution of millions because of handful of a-hole as well. I'm not saying that these states and their leaders are not without flaws... but... yet again neither are we...

Let me ask my Pakistani brothers this... What are we contributing to geo-civil/social/economic/political arena that makes us irreplaceable or indispensable? I apologies in advance for saying this..., but Pakistanis today are not even contributing much to Pakistan itself. We have bad attitudes, we have bad behaviors, we have rampant cheating, corruption, etc you name it. A Pakistani is not safe from another Pakistani, then who the hell are we to point a finger at others. Allot are correctly saying that we have become henchmen but tell me honestly other than PA is there any other stable institute or industry in Pakistan?... You can only offer or contribute what you have... We have strong arm only that what others are requesting for... Become #1 in IT technology and services... these same Arab will request your for that... Become #1 in producing mangoes... these same Arabs will start requesting for that... Start producing world class engineers, doctors, financial experts... These same Arabs will start requesting for that... Pipe dreams no body is interested in...

I grew up with these 'bad' and 'deviant' Arabs... I played with them, I fought with them, I have done good things with them, I have also done some bad shit with them... They are people, same as you are... I have worked with and lived with people of 14-15 different nationalities including Palestinians, Yemenis, Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians etc... even Indians and Bengalis. They have good in them and they have bad in them. Sometime try to know the people better before passing judgments and relying on second-hand false accounts from some taxi drivers.

These deviants and none-trust-able Arabs have came to Pakistan's help and support many times, whenever it has faced a serious problem, be it a natural disasters, economical issues, or other political issues. A few of them even more so. We used to enjoy relationship with many Arab countries similar to what we have with China. What happened??? As usual Pakistani account will be to point finger at others... But let me ask this, we now-a-days claim all weather friendship with China... what is China getting out of it? other than seeing all its money getting wasted? Tomorrow when this relationship also freezes then we will accuse Chinese also of the same thing which we are accusing Arabs of.

Regarding issue of Israel... Many Arab and Muslim countries have diplomatic channels with Israel. Some have revealed it, some have kept it secret including Pakistan (look no further than so called Jihad-e-Afghanistan). However, over the course of this conflict, Arabs have taken a number of ill steps, some due internal dis-unity, some from pragmatic external states who didn't know what they were doing. At each step losing more and more ground to Israel. By recognizing Israel state at the current situation will be huge injustice to common Palestinians, because there is allot of occupied land not only by just Israel but also by neighboring Arab countries. There have to be some sort of reversal in that regards. Also people who are displaced, if we agree to UN resolution on the issue, have to compensated/relocated/facilitated somehow. Till something like that is negotiated, recognizing Israel will be big mistake. Majority of people are ill informed about the whole conflict.

@MastanKhan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Tps43 @Retired Troll @Dawood Ibrahim
@Starlord @H!TchHiker @war&peace @TsAr @Dubious @The Eagle
@PakSword @manga @Maarkhoor @Dr. Strangelove @Ocean
@M.AsfandYar @ali_raza @Azadkashmir @JonAsad @HRK

Good stuff - Kindly Note

Last edited:

Hi,

Indeed it is---.

Paklistan was presented Gulf states and Saudia on a platter---.

It is pakistani who refused---.

The consequences of the refusal don't look very good---.

From being a power player---Pakistan chose to stay below ordinary in the region---.

This gesture of UAE looks to me directed more towards Iran than Pakistan. I have noticed that Gulf states are trying to come closer to Indian regime in recent years. From a strategic point of view it looks to me an effort to somehow break the close ties of India with Iran in the long run once India becomes too much dependent on Gulf states.

This gesture of UAE looks to me directed more towards Iran than Pakistan. I have noticed that Gulf states are trying to come closer to Indian regime in recent years. From a strategic point of view it looks to me an effort to somehow break the close ties of India with Iran in the long run once India becomes too much dependent on Gulf states.

Guys...i think you are thinking too much....India has absolutely no stake in Gulf and Iran and Israel rivallary...India will continue to have a transactional realtionship with both Iran, Gulf and Israel....Now what is happening between those 3 countries is none of out issue as we are not influencial enough to be a player...
Fact is that it is only in PDF that poster goes hyper over some silly award given to Modi....How does it matter to us???
At the recent crisis, Gulf nation do not support India stand to declare Pakistan as a terror nation on international forum.So awarding few prizes will not change our perception towards Gulf countries...

Hi,

Indeed it is---.

Paklistan was presented Gulf states and Saudia on a platter---.

It is pakistani who refused---.

The consequences of the refusal don't look very good---.

From being a power player---Pakistan chose to stay below ordinary in the region---.

My dear MK, @Khafee we have been saying this since dog years. Paks needs to stop blaming... and move forward anew. Pak needs Policy and not opportunists in places of power.

The development cycle that GCC is now in requires professionals and not just 'raw' labour.

But we will discuss it in the Economy section and I shall tag you both.

Thanks to dollar munching liberals and persian mullah loving intellecutals... Pak has successfully hammered its interests. More later.... time for coffee

Its not going to happen .
Our dependence are diversifying .
These Oil and expats business was already there for decades .
So something changed now .
That is a change is happening in this part of the world.
India as a nation is began to influencing this part of world .

i m more relaxed india being in arab sphere of influence rather then americans or russian.
recent defuse of tension is evedent.
anyway we r not to complain cos we had a golden chance and we were too afraid to take risks.
and eventually we had to comply but that was after the results were started to show for the blunder.
still were r solid as rock but with a small crack in our trust based relationship

i m more relaxed india being in arab sphere of influence rather then americans or russian.
recent defuse of tension is evedent.
anyway we r not to complain cos we had a golden chance and we were too afraid to take risks.
and eventually we had to comply but that was after the results were started to show for the blunder.
still were r solid as rock but with a small crack in our trust based relationship
hope for the best

I'm going to straight with you, you need to stop using "ummah lovers" as some sort of insult. It's part of Islam. If you have a problem with the concept of an ummah then you have a problem with part of our religion. So either hold your tongue or tell us exactly why you think you know better than Allah.

You're 56 and saying this kind of stuff. Grow up.

Yeh, I'm sure tagging a guy called agnostic muslim is going to help. That guy isn't sure about what religion he is. Do you not see the obvious problem here with you following people like that?

Have you noticed it’s only the two English posters who abhor and hate the ummah

Worship the queen
phucked by the king - ENGLAND

Back
Top Bottom