PM Khan to inaugurate Two new trains today

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PM Khan to inaugurate Two new trains today
Sep 14, 2018

ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate two new trains at a ceremony in Islamabad around 4pm today.

Earlier Federal Minister for Railways, Sheikh Rashid Ahmad, announced about these two new trains, Rawalpindi Express (Lahore-Rawalpindi-Lahore) and Mianwali Railcar (Rawalpindi-Mianwali-Rawalpindi) as a part of initial 100 days plan of government.
https://www.incpak.com/national/pm-khan-to-inaugurate-two-new-trains-today/

when less people travel in trains they may go in loss as people prefer road travel over train
Issue is 70% money goes in the form of pensions. About population, still large portion prefers railway. It is expected It will increase further if government focus on this and if provide facilities and correct timing schedule. WIFI , good service , & timing public is expecting.

when less people travel in trains they may go in loss as people prefer road travel over train
Thats not the case. Its about inadequate infra. Indian railways has been a loss making entity for such long time, its not because less ppl travel thru trains. its because of inadequate infra. the lines arent enough to accomodate the increase in trains or to facilitate high speed trains, so trains dont run at full capacity i.e. in terms of speed and frequency not on passenger basis.

I dont underatand why people prefer road transport. Its dangeroud tje journey is not good and you thrown around in the buses.
I have often done rawalpindi to Lahore on the train. 1st class is same price as a dawoo and its a much more comfortable journey.

I dont underatand why people prefer road transport. Its dangeroud tje journey is not good and you thrown around in the buses.
I have often done rawalpindi to Lahore on the train. 1st class is same price as a dawoo and its a much more comfortable journey.
Maybe because train systems went really down the hill during Ppp tenure. Nobody wants to wait for hours on a busy crappy train station. Train stations are alps ridiculously crowded compared to bus stations.

Maybe because train systems went really down the hill during Ppp tenure. Nobody wants to wait for hours on a busy crappy train station. Train stations are alps ridiculously crowded compared to bus stations.
Not true bro. My personal experiences are to the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom