What's new

PM Imran says no point in talking to India

Thank you.....

India and Pakistan leaders should not waste our money for useless talk.

Kashmir and terrorism is a big challenge for both countries during any talk and discussion.

So I would, better to have a discussion on other issues at least next few years. Kashmir and terrorism talks will not give any desired results. It is a fact but no one will accept from both countries.

You have a brain somewhere my friend?
You seem to be missing on it while making this comment.

Thank you.....

India and Pakistan leaders should not waste our money for useless talk.

Kashmir and terrorism is a big challenge for both countries during any talk and discussion.

So I would, better to have a discussion on other issues at least next few years. Kashmir and terrorism talks will not give any desired results. It is a fact but no one will accept from both countries.
and yr still here shamelessly! get the hell out of here u moron!

Even if somehow talks take place; nothing significant would come out of it. Peace between India and Pakistan, in any case, is close to impossible, under the prevailing circumstances.
No wonder, you are absolutely right.
Sure we have got nothing to loss. Going into talks which ends at photo sessions is of no use.

Pakistan under the leadership of IK has Highlighted the Kashmir cause excellently. Naturally he does not have a magic stick to change the mistakes of past decades in one year. Nor is Pakistan is a position to declare an all out war without a clear cut strategy. Credit should be given where its due.

He PM IK said a lot of other things, this ET article was a scaled down version...building onto his earlier narrative....

"We are all worried that there is ethnic cleansing and genocide about to happen."

The premier described Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as "a fascist and Hindu supremacist who intends to eradicate Kashmir's mostly Muslim population and populate the region with Hindus".

Prime Minister Imran, in his messages on Twitter since India's move to annex occupied Kashmir, has repeatedly said that the Indian government's policy in the Himalayan region is in line with the "ideology" of the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) party — said to be a parent organisation of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) — that believes in "Hindu supremacy".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1501007/no-point-talking-to-india-pm-imran-says-in-interview-with-nyt

Last edited:
IK tried his best to bring peace and stability in to this region. He was genuine and his approach was noble but fat losers standing on raggedy feet took it as weakness.

I say f$$k maloon entity. Destroy them within is the only good solution to this region.

Most People are not appreciating what GOP is trying to do they want Pakistan to start a conflict with out thinking the geopolitical implications of such an aggression. They seem to forget 1965 no one came to support us. Let Gangoos do something stupid like 26 Feb then we will have a justification.
India will not give you a justification this time.. They tasted the result on 27th..

Back
Top Bottom