What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

today it is proven that this nation deserves to be poor .

A fraudiya shows love letters of Reham, cries and calls it international conspiracy and this stupid nation believes that fraudster.

America considers Ik worse than African cockroaches and doesn’t even calls him despite him begging and this stupid nation thinks they
Will threaten him over love letters
Kitna jhoot kitna fraud

America kills Pakistanis for sport - Osama, raYmond David etc, gives loans to IK and this fraudster wants us to believe America is threatening his ugly face

Ek chutney sy chutney insaan bi ajkal email, WhatsApp or phone use Karta hai or superpower love letter likayGa?

Bewakufo love letters b koi nahi likta aajkal

Gaas kawo, gaas.
The US did not write the letter. You should have read the forum before coming up with these gems. Pakistan's ambassador to the USA was called to a meeting with the US establishment where the CIA was also present and he was threatened with dier circumstances if IK did not stop the anti America rhetoric. The Pakistani ambassador has then sent a letter to the foreign ministry about the whole situation and what has been said. (This all is gathered from the media talks of ministers and journalists on TV like zafar hilali)

IK never begged that idiot Biden to call him. Stop showing your ghulam senses by siding with another country above your own. You don't like IK it is your choice but he is the PM of a country and he and this country cannot be threatened like this.

The US did not write the letter. You should have read the forum before coming up with these gems. Pakistan's ambassador to the USA was called to a meeting with the US establishment where the CIA was also present and he was threatened with dier circumstances if IK did not stop the anti America rhetoric. The Pakistani ambassador has then sent a letter to the foreign ministry about the whole situation and what has been said. (This all is gathered from the media talks of ministers and journalists on TV like zafar hilali)

IK never begged that idiot Biden to call him. Stop showing your ghulam senses by siding with another country above your own. You don't like IK it is your choice but he is the PM of a country and he and this country cannot be threatened like this.

Hahaha

Bas ab kiya kahoo

Never argue with an idiot or he will beat you wali baat hai sir jee

Jawo kawo jo niazi peda kar rha hai Hahahaa

Last edited:
NO 2 aspects of the letter are

- Political aspect related to NCM, army as institution is neutral in this but as per rumors some elements are supporting Opposition. recent acceptance of SS indicates about this.

- Security and Economic aspects are related to the Security of IK as well as Terrorism which Security establishment will look after there is no compromise on it, but the issues related to Economy are beyond the control and scope of Army even beyond the control of our Economic managers there is a possibility of sanction on Pakistan as the bill is already submitted in US congress, secondly political use of FATF, IMF for the purpose of arm twisting is another issue.
A child grown being bullied turn out to be little bully on its own.

Sorry I was trying to say they have been bullied all their life so its ok for them to be become little bully at times. What bully actually does to beat the weaker to show some massle when they see some one powerful they lick their boots. So local tiny creatures licking their boots. We just learning they are licking some else for quite some times ... its an interesting lickling chain....

Last edited:
bhai haar bande ki apni alag hi dunya hai National Command Authority comes under NSC and is only related to Nuclear issues so plz refrain to believe everyone, the current matter is beyond the authority and scope of authority of NCA.

plz read the reply to the above quoted post
But it does come under the jurisdiction of NSC, since if this letter actually exists and what Prime Minister is describing is true, this is a matter of utmost importance to National Security and should be discussed in the relevant forum, i.e NSC.

Thousand IKs can be dumbed for real cause but for something like this No one is convinced.. if this No motion goes bad they have no idea they will not able to show their face in public ever again. This will hunt them forever

They have seen paid campaigns they have no idea what they are digging a sh/thole for themselves

You remember their most Liberal man in uniform used to say I am the one who is gone to ceiling of Kabbah and you all must believe me I am doing divine work for Pakistan..

We have seen the divine time was worst then hell.

I am more surprised with PTI supporters here ... seriously, worse than fish memories some of them. Zero understanding of diplomacy expecting ISPR to come out guns blazing in IK's support. Remember, it was this same mil establishment that refused USA's demand of not letting IK get elected PM. Fish memories would have forgotten that news before GE as well.

Right Right ..... Fish memories...

Did IK conspire for a rift between BJ and Gonglu Mian???

They were crying IB is tapping us and dawn leak issue happened

Who let Gonglu Mian out at 1st place despite govt reservations resistance they got it done through courts on a joke avifidavit tell me any General can say on oath they have no hands in it???

Who let mayyrum out Who disfunctioning the NAB clearly to discredit corruption drive to bring his popularity down mind you NAB is state institution IK can't even induct a sweeper Who control it ????

Who is arm twisting through election commission..

Who let few known media Dogs out just before No motion move ???

We have seen YouTube general mocking PM recently now today complaining this Govt didn't defend us.

@Darth.Vad3r

Many ex-service men's hearts beat with the IK Govt stance of patriotic Pakistanis but isn't the case with the current Generals serving in the military as many of them lack the strength of their character to challenge the Sharif/Zardari combo. Because they fear to face the similar fate as of a couple of judges leaked conversations/video leaks by the Maryam Nawaz media cell. They have similar evidences for those powerful military personnel as well. That's why this whole system is paralyzed, rigged and falling apart due to the abundance of corrupt people everywhere. Sharif/Zardari have publicly threatened those people that if things go wrong for their families, they would expose a lot of so called dignitaries.

@yusufjee
I think the letter actually threatened them n that's why they are neutral. They have forgot 1971? I still don't believe they will disgrace the legacy of shuhadas for momentary glory. I don't know how they will face public (a large part of public) and especially their veterans. I feel disgusted every time I think about the behaviour of N-League (Neutral League).

Today I heard from a couple of ex-military personnel on TV that the establishment is quiet because they are angry they were not defended properly by the government when NS was sprouting trash against them. I totally disagree. PM Imran Khan, in his every jalsa and every gathering has supported the army against NS rhetoric in a very aggressive manner. If true then this is a very very petty thing for an establishment to be angry about.

Ungeartful thugs always want more nothing is enough for them leeches sucking the blood of poor.
We defended you with tooth and nails last three and half years without expecting anything in return.

Just few days ago very same creature was laughing with a one mile open mouth when N league swine was pooing from his mouth against PM and a minster. want not a joke those were proper filth ozing out from the N league guy.
I saw he couldn't hide his inner filth a devlish smile like this really satisfy him which shows his real mind set .

Now check his audacity you been taking tax payers salary now taking hafty pension from tax payer money we don't you still taking line from you institution what you lot been doing lately sleeping with same opposition

For argument sake let say this Govt did not defend you the way they should which is a grave crime agreed. So you are so fragile and breakable you decided to sleep with the very same evil you are complaining about???

My second question is it a coincidence that the one who literally attacked you on 40 channels was off air and just few days before he was unleashed??

Who put him in dogshed establishment who unleashed him on?
This guy is really an intellectual Gem a by product of ML.
The more they open their mouth the more they get expose no rationality no reasonable justification or logic in their arguments.

Let me remind you this gentalman is ex Lt. General speaking, Come on youtuber General try abit harder. You can see the real gems ML producing in recent decades...

Last edited:
I am more surprised with PTI supporters here ... seriously, worse than fish memories some of them. Zero understanding of diplomacy expecting ISPR to come out guns blazing in IK's support. Remember, it was this same mil establishment that refused USA's demand of not letting IK get elected PM. Fish memories would have forgotten that news before GE as well.
Honestly it's not about Khan now, it's about Pakistan.
Geedar ki aik din (ya 3 Saal) ki Zindagi ... Shaheed ki maut say behtar nae!!!!
It's not a coincidence that every time USA wanted to do an adventure in this area ... There was a bloody greedy general ruling this country. It's not a coincidence, PERIOD!!!

Because there are people (journalists and ministers) who have seen it and because the current PM is a trustworthy person. I wouldn't go as far as calling the military traitors but the reality of the establishment's interference in Pakistan's government is an open secret. I think the complete contents of the letter will help people decide about what to call the military.

This is yet another proof of distrust between the government and the establishment. Why would they even need to involve the CJP? He has exactly nothing to do with it but the government feels they need his help for the nod of authenticity as the establishment seems uninterested.
Letter is having revealing stories about silent people???

wow last establishment party (or was it RAW party I'm still confused) MQM is inclined to support opposition. Matlab neutrals main koi rogue ho Gaya hai Jo aisay khul Kar khail Raha hai? Worst PR fiasco, honestly if all these rumors n indications are remotely true this country is beyond saving now. The last wall of defence falls??? I can't believe this 😞😞😞😞

Last edited:
Ungeartful thugs always want more nothing is enough of for them leeches sucking the blood of poor.
We defended you with tooth and nails last three and half years without expecting anything in return.

Just few days ago very same creature was laughing with a one mile open mouth when N league swine was pooing from his mouth against PM and a minster. was not a joke those was extremely insulting remarks
I saw he couldn't hide his inner filth which shows his real mind set .
Typical signs of a rapidly disintegrating nation unfortunately 😔.

If that letter is true which it must be. Pakistan needs to unite and stand up for itself. We should not be dictated and our politicians and office holders should not be coerced, threatened, bribed or incentivised to ditch national interest in favour of American interest. If establishment and the state has its head together. They should unite, make more trips to China & Russia, sign deals while at the same time not showing any aggression towards the west. You don't need to be anti any one. You need to be a nationalist and work for your own nation. America is an unreliable military and political partner. And Pakistan has been fighting a war of its ideological death with American influence. ISI and our agencies should closely monitor US NGOs, their embassy in ISB which is said to be one of the biggest US embassies overseas. Its like a fortress in the heart of our capital. US embassies, US Aid. NGOs, News corporations & appointed Journalists always working behind the scene for promoting US interest & agendas. Pakistan has to get itself rid of US influence and work on self reliance with partnering countries. We should still work with west to the point it suits us, remain courteous and that's it.

And a big Fu*k you to PMLN and PPP leadership! Nawaz is on the record having meetings with US establishment. Balawal is constantly going on "private" trips to the US! These guys are sell outs!

With Imran we got fearless policy against India, we shot their jet, we exposed their hypocrisy to the world. As soon as IK came in power he lend a hand of friendship to India. Tea seller refused. We opened Kartarpur as a favour, in return they had a continuous hate spewing rhetoric on their media against our PM for past 3.5 years. They love traitors like Nawaz!

We had 15th March as anti islamophobia day resolution passed by UN due to efforts of our PM. Imran Khan is the only leader to voice and protest against cartoons and disrespectful literature against our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.)! The same guy who this lot used to call Yahudi lobby!

Imran is the only leader who exposed west's hypocritic and dual policy when it came towards Pakistan and other developing countries.

With nawaz we had a deaf dumb and dud sell out guy! A corrupt business man who was constantly pushing the country into extreme poverty and debt. The circular debt was so high, the governance was so bad that Pakistan had 12+ hours of electricity load shedding in even the biggest metropolis cities like Lahore! I remember 1 hour of outage after every hour! Just imagine the impact on our businesses! And that traitor of a person went and did the world's most expensive and highly uncompetitive contracts with hand picked Independent Power Production companies! He is the person who did not appoint any foreign minister during toughest times of Pakistani history when our armed forces were being maligned with a constant foreign media campaign. Our state never replied and responded to anything! He lowered us as a nation!

And PPP... is not worth even the discussion, just look at condition of Sindh. These bast*ards are the only people opposing universal health card in their province, everyone else has got one! They want people to remain piss poor and down trotted so that they continue to do their feudal politics!

Opposition has no narrative, they are simply in beds with their western handlers and masters! The same countries where their wealth is hidden. The same wealth which doesn't get exposed and is never returned. Ironically, Pakistan is in FATF for poor financial control. However west operates an organised, fully known network of tax heavens and offshore companies with unknown beneficiaries to funnel looted wealth of corruption into their own countries! How convenient!

Pakistani nation should realise we have everything, from rare minerals to oil, gas and what not! We need to work on self reliance. And continue our journey of independence and self respect! China & Russia can help us. Middle east can somewhat help us. Lesson for Pakistan is, its an opportunity to clean your own house of traitors instead of complaining to others, remain diplomatic, yet send a message of no F*cks given to the west! Be courteous, but be up right! Apparently colonial masters left us 74 years ago! Some traitors amongst us are still happy with licking their bal*s! Its not about IK anymore, its about our future. After Nawaz there will be many many more like them! Pakistan must burry its ugly past and move towards a better future!

Last edited:
Their role is to protect the sovereignty of Pakistan

If the letter is real they should have told the nation to be united against this threat.

If the letter is fake then they also should have told the nation that your PM is lying just to save his seat.

But they decided to keep quite and now the whole nation is in state of confusion.

If they're also part of this conspiracy then nation will never forgive them
It is also NOT the army's job to prove the letter's authenticity or lack thereof.

Before we rush to condemn the army, please understand that while political parties are public entities, the armed forces, like the judiciary, are an institution which cannot be involved in taking sides overtly or publicly.

If the government of the day or its leadership is being threatened then it is the job of the FIA/ISI/IB to investigate and let the courts know. It is not the job of the army to overtly get involved in what is clearly a political play/controversy/conspiracy.

There are laws, rules and regulations in place to address these types of situation, dragging the army into each and every situation is neither prudent nor advisable.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom