What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

hahaha .. it was discussed on pdf as well!

Go dig Bajwa's speech in his first term!
Alright, thanks, I will go check it out. I am not sure who is with or against IK, I suppose we will find out in the coming days either way.

Bhai they thinking is too simplistic, when we get answer on Thursday they'll all be proven wrong inshallah. Although it is frustrating to read their takes

I am more surprised with PTI supporters here ... seriously, worse than fish memories some of them. Zero understanding of diplomacy expecting ISPR to come out guns blazing in IK's support. Remember, it was this same mil establishment that refused USA's demand of not letting IK get elected PM. Fish memories would have forgotten that news before GE as well.

Foreign office received the letter, shared with the prime minister and later on shared with security agencies.
I don't believe foreign office received any letter from a foreign entity stating do this or else....

I believe it is an internal diplomatic cable written by Pak Ambassador to the US in which he has communicated verbal suggestions (read threats) made by US State Dept.

What GoP needs to do is find out all the money that has been filled in these traitors coffers from outside and hang them with it.

Ek Farmaishi Letter and Son inlaw

Why compulsive born liars admitting openly meetings of Gonglu..

let me tell you why.. is to send the political messaging that uncle of big boys is with us.. We strangle big boys with their balls they are screaming day night we are neutural we are neutural to appease uncle.. So opposition came out with full of confidence to grab parties sitting on the fences clainming there is no one can who will stop this No Confidence Motion now.

PDM is bunch of salve minded filth born licker their confidence was ozing out from their mouth like a droll.
That's was the the reason they were even nominated next PM and ministers.

Let's un earth entire conspiracy behind this letter fiasco..

let's say If you served along/with me or under me for few years. I will know your all weaknesses your weak spots where your legs gets thrumbling.

Gonglu knows what can put big boys at the bay.

He crafted this letter on demand with some special messaging and assure masters that trust me this kind of letter will shake mr B big time in fear he will send Niazi home themself.

They may not entirely sure if this letter will does the trick but they gone a ahead just to see if this going to work.

I bet this letter written on demand ( Farmaishi khat) for big boys with intent to scare them off with some grave consequences.

They must be surprised it worked so well big boys are sh^*ting in pants.

Mr B been runing back and forth to bani Galla in recent days like a headless chicken full of fears begging IK to step down in national interest.

IK must have asked him for how long you guys keep doing same.. how long you can survive like this keep repeating same mistake and looking for different result last time you been threated you bow down so low ended up loosing 80K people 8K boots and they send you not only in stone age but to break a hell of blood and fire right into your back sides you dumb headed zumbies when you start to grow and stand for yourself.

Gonglu is product of Munna bahi... and munna bahi wife was in tears to let him go out... So on demands of munna bahi Gonglu gone out.. Ab Gonglu munna bahi ke uncle se Dhumkiyan lagwa raha aur munna bahi ki phati hui hai..

CHOTI CHOTI CHALAKIYAN..

Two mad dogs ( Mir) they let it open to create smoke screen so they can change their wet pants in the background..

Look at the mindset, their thinking state of mind and state of affairs...

Youtuber Gerneral is going nuts by the way he is a big nut case never took him seriously anyway giving some lame and clueless bongiyan

Last edited:
I am more surprised with PTI supporters here ... seriously, worse than fish memories some of them. Zero understanding of diplomacy expecting ISPR to come out guns blazing in IK's support. Remember, it was this same mil establishment that refused USA's demand of not letting IK get elected PM. Fish memories would have forgotten that news before GE as well.
Exactly IK was elected against wishes of US, when VNC fails on Thurday inshallah then they will all eat their words

Last edited:
Right but also remember a lot has changed since then same as it happened previously with basically all the N governments. The difference, N will openly criticize or leak while the IK government is probably in conflict behind the doors and not as open. Right now the biggest issue seems to be the new army chief. IK wants general faiz at all costs and doing everything to save his seat to be in a position to appoint him. Bajwa has been here for around 6 years, I don't know how much longer he needs. Offcourse ISPR shouldn't be coming out all guns blazing but they should at least tell the people something like 'Yes we have received a letter from the government and we need to make sure the national security is of the utmost importance something of more diplomatic nature. I say this because it's not a secret anymore. Anyhow, there is military involvement in every government in this country and suddenly they are saying they are neutral when basically the country's future is at stake and I am not talking about the opposition but the letters like this.

Today I heard from a couple of ex-military personnel on TV that the establishment is quiet because they are angry they were not defended properly by the government when NS was sprouting trash against them. I totally disagree. PM Imran Khan, in his every jalsa and every gathering has supported the army against NS rhetoric in a very aggressive manner. If true then this is a very very petty thing for an establishment to be angry about.

Everyone is so sure of authenticity of the "letter".. Even doubting Military and calling them traitors. Very interesting .
Because there are people (journalists and ministers) who have seen it and because the current PM is a trustworthy person. I wouldn't go as far as calling the military traitors but the reality of the establishment's interference in Pakistan's government is an open secret. I think the complete contents of the letter will help people decide about what to call the military.

This is yet another proof of distrust between the government and the establishment. Why would they even need to involve the CJP? He has exactly nothing to do with it but the government feels they need his help for the nod of authenticity as the establishment seems uninterested.

Last edited:
Kashif Abbassi on his show summed it up perfectly wrt military's response to this letter:

Jab Dawn leaks ka time that tu press conference karkay poori dunya ko bataya kay humaray khilaf sazish ho rahi hai aur abb iss letter kay mamlay mein keh rahay hain gov't say poocho...

Kashif Abbassi on his show summed it up perfectly wrt military's response to this letter:

Jab Dawn leaks ka time that tu press conference karkay poori dunya ko bataya kay humaray khilaf sazish ho rahi hai aur abb iss letter kay mamlay mein keh rahay hain gov't say poocho...
Which means army is in on the act as well.

Back
Top Bottom