What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

They letter have been shared with military leadership

Still they're silent over this

Nation still thinks Imran khan is lying about letter so govt have decided to show it CJP to make everyone believe it is real.

Military silence on this issue is surprising 😔😔
What do you want the military to say? If they come out into the open they get blamed for interfering. They are aware of all that is being hatched up. There will be countermoves to foil the plot but nothing out in the open. This is the worst time for the military to come out in the open and take sides openly., Irrespective they will be blamed and they need to be able to maintain neutrality.
A

Exactly result of NCV will tell us what side establishment has been on. Inshallah with IK
This is precisely what should not come out of this No confidence movement. The establishment needs to maintain neutrality and this should be respected by all.
A

Abhi bara kuch hona baki hai it seems. According to a few journalists, Pakistan's ambassador to the USA is called by the State Department to explain the letter and anti-US rhetoric. Bajwa was also angry at PM for showing the letter. Pata nahi kis kis kay kya kya mufaad amreeka kay saath juray huay hain. Mulk kay saath kuch bhi nahi.

So personally I think now the establishment is probably also part of the conspiracy and once again this goes back to the power struggle between Bajwa and IK on the ISI chief. General Faiz is inclined towards IK but Bajwa chose his man. Our establishment is like the Illuminati, very secretive and self-centered. This is the army who did not respond to the American attack on their shaheeds and took the compensation instead.

Also everyone who is hoping kay ab logo ko sab pata hai. These people will forget everything when more roads and bridges will be made. IK will fail the vote I am sure of it now because every day one MNA is switching sides and we know under whose pressure they are switching one by one. By the time we get to the 4th of April, enough of the MNAs would have switched to the opposition to negate the number provided by Q. Without EVM's, the establishment will interfere in the elections again and will give the opposition majority like they did in 2013. Remember the voting ended at 5PM and ganja was announcing himself as the PM at 9PM same day.

Last edited:
Exactly result of NCV will tell us what side establishment has been on. Inshallah with IK
This is precisely what should not come out of this No confidence movement. The establishment needs to maintain neutrality and this should be respected by all.
A
Why wait? Release the details. Why risk being removed first, why not act now?
All political ploys and games are for the greater gain in the long term. You have just shown the first card. The hand on the other side needs to be seen and then all the necessary cards will be on the table for all to see.
To recount from History and a small story for all my young brothers
Muawia RA and Abdullah Ibn Zubair RA owned lands in Madinah side by side. Muawia RA people on that land had an argument with the people of Abdullah Ibn Zubair RA. Tese people caused damage on Ibn Zubair RA lands and beat up his men. Ibn Zubair RA in great anger wrote a letter to Muawia RA. To Muawia ibn Hind from Zubair Ibn Al Awwam Hawari e rasool Allah SAW wa ibn Asma Sahibat ut Dhat al natiqain ( a title for which Asma RA was famous for because she tied the food of Rasool allah with a belt which was a part of her dress.
Your men have had an argument with my men and damaged my land. Hold on to your men or i will treat them appropriately . When Muawia RA received the letter Yazid was sat next. to him. He asked yazid2What will you do?" Yazid said"I will have his head2 He RA Smiled and dictated a etter to Abdullah ibn Zubair RA with all his titles, but instead of Hind RA wrote Ibn Sufiyan RA and added Khalifatul Mumineen. The letter said My men and my land are your s to with as you please. Abdullah Ibn Zubair RA on receiving the letter wrote back with full title of Muawia RA as detailed in his letter and wrote him a very nice and reconciliatory letter. It is not always necessary to respond to every affront with harshness but sometimes you can achieve a lot more with subtlety.
A

Yes that letter needs to shown in National Security council and also to Judiciary.

Sab bata diya hai aur peechay re kya gaya. The letter was sent by the ambassador of Pakistan as he was threatened by the US agencies. This is a time to openly start saying we are with the Chinese bloc.

What do you want the military to say? If they come out into the open they get blamed for interfering. They are aware of all that is being hatched up. There will be countermoves to foil the plot but nothing out in the open. This is the worst time for the military to come out in the open and take sides openly., Irrespective they will be blamed and they need to be able to maintain neutrality.
A

A
Can't they take side of Pakistan's??? Even after the so called Letter. Kuch karain tab b galian aur Kuch na karain tab b galian, to kiyun na Kuch Acha Kar Kay galian khayen, may be galian na parain agar waqai Kuch Acha Kia ho but are they ready for endless galian???
Sitting silent while ship is being sinking is far worse crime than taking any side.

From Ur words It seems establishment is more concerns about their own reputation than fate of whole nation and national security "IF THAT LETTER IS TRUE"

The most concerning thing in this matter is the behavior of our Army. If they have threatened the PM of Pakistan with grave consequences then Army should have responded. but there is a silence in upper ranks of our establishment, it is not about khan, its about the Prime minister of the country.
@Darth.Vad3r

Many ex-service men's hearts beat with the IK Govt stance of patriotic Pakistanis but isn't the case with the current Generals serving in the military as many of them lack the strength of their character to challenge the Sharif/Zardari combo. Because they fear to face the similar fate as of a couple of judges leaked conversations/video leaks by the Maryam Nawaz media cell. They have similar evidences for those powerful military personnel as well. That's why this whole system is paralyzed, rigged and falling apart due to the abundance of corrupt people everywhere. Sharif/Zardari have publicly threatened those people that if things go wrong for their families, they would expose a lot of so called dignitaries.

@yusufjee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom