What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

Just because they haven't said anything publicly doesn't mean they aren't doing anything privately. How do you think Ik and team got access to the letter i the first place? This is a big dangerous game
it will visible in few days what they are upto.
apparently it was handed over to foreign ministry.

1648556681065.png

No I do not. You have to ask though why was this allowed to table in the first place and why wasn't MQM, BAP and Q thorough in their refusal to support the PDM front up. Given how deeply entrenched the military is in Pakistani politics, these politicians dont fart without a nod from the Chief himself.

PDM 2 months ago was nothing more than a dead buried organisation 50ft underground. Out of nowhere they all sprung into action and tabled the NCM. Surely something changed in Pindi that gave them the go ahead, gathered all of these bickering assholes, united and got the thing moving. All fingers point to the army honestly. I would love to believe that the army wants to concede power to IK but ground realities suggest otherwise. Army is threatened by IK. IK eventually will make a move on these DHAs, fauji businesses etc and the army cant let that happen. For all its talk of neutrality, it wishes to stay the king maker.
Let's not find any and every excuse to bash the army, on one side the real culprits are calling IK as selected while OTOH, people are saying that army is in fear of him. We can't even bring back a proven terrorist like Altaf Hussain back let alone anything else. Children in rural Sindh are dying like in subsahran States yet Zardari and his clan are calling the shots in PDM and people still support them.
For we are not even sure who actually wrote that letter, yet we are drawing conclusions left right and centre.
Let the dust settle and hopefully all will come to light, just like the statement about bombing us back to stone age got revealed.
When we mention the likes of DHA in every other sentence, do consider that at the end of the day, who is actually making all the sacrifices for this Nation as well.

If khan thinking CJ will believe on this letter then he is living in fool paradise, yahan par ab cameras ki recording ki nhi 4 witnesses ki zaroorat hoti ha , agy khud andaza laga lo ….han CJ sb COAS aor DGISI ko bula kar unsy yeh letter ki certification karwain tab bat banti ha, yeh dono is mamaly par keun chup ka roza rakh k baithy hain why did not ISPR briefed the media about this threatening letter which PM already shared with them ?

When we mention the likes of DHA in every other sentence, do consider that at the end of the day, who is actually making all the sacrifices for this Nation as well.
The aam fauji just gets by similar to aam aadmi. Lets not lose sight of of the sacrifices of the Awam as well. Toiling in the heat and sun, only to not be given the right price by mills and factory mafias, beaten black and blue by the politicians, no health, no sanity, no savings, getting run over by land cruisers, shot by raymond davis, killed on signal by foreign embassy workers, thrown into brick kilns while the Elite live in DHA, Bahria, Bilawal House, Zardari House, Jati Umra and and the likes, while our purported saviors bat a blind eye to 50 rupees stamp paper which led to the current fiasco.

Just because they haven't said anything publicly doesn't mean they aren't doing anything privately. How do you think Ik and team got access to the letter i the first place? This is a big dangerous game
Exactly and I do have a feeling now that the establishment is indeed with IK but silently just to avoid things like khilai makhlooq interference. Remember army's interference if done via marshall law means Pak has already lost it because it will be called a regime change already.

lugta gai COAS ki kaanpein tungein gayi hai after this letter as they are silently backing this worse opposition

Finally someone got the point straight.

The idea devised initially was to cool down the situation by telling PM to resign and the subsequent chain of events past couple of weeks unfolded.

Even a blind can see what's happening.

These foreign elements have been in contact and supporting this PDM for a long time, they tried with FATF and tougher IMF conditions to give a message, they understood that it can't be done without army hence the direct written threat which possibly seems to have reached army's threshold of resistance ( the outcome of the NCM will establish if waqai COAS ki kaanpein tungein gayi hai)

Last edited:
Pandora box has been opened.

Those who conspire against Imran Khan will face anger of public.

This is a threat to sitting Prime Minister of Pakistan which is a nuclear state.

National security should not be compromised.
this NUCLEAR STATE did nothing when a ballistic missile was launched at it.
so i would tone down my expectations.

lugta gai COAS ki kaanpein tungein gayi hai after this letter as they are silently backing this worse opposition
maybe, correct to some extent. but curtains will be down within few days.
according to my understandings regarding the letter, i think it was written to Saudi Arabia to convey the message to Pakistan, but not to disclose this letter. But MBS made a brave move to hand over this to us. interesting times ahead. we will witness something great. mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom