What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

Let's not find any and every excuse to bash the army, on one side the real culprits are calling IK as selected while OTOH, people are saying that army is in fear of him. We can't even bring back a proven terrorist like Altaf Hussain back let alone anything else. Children in rural Sindh are dying like in subsahran States yet Zardari and his clan are calling the shots in PDM and people still support them.
For we are not even sure who actually wrote that letter, yet we are drawing conclusions left right and centre.
Let the dust settle and hopefully all will come to light, just like the statement about bombing us back to stone age got revealed.
When we mention the likes of DHA in every other sentence, do consider that at the end of the day, who is actually making all the sacrifices for this Nation as well.
The regular foot soldier sacrifices. The generals dont. They get the DHA plots, their children study in American Colleges and they have their business in the US. Case in point, the previous DGISPR, I forget his name now.

Finally someone got the point straight.

The idea devised initially was to cool down the situation by telling PM to resign and the subsequent chain of events past couple of weeks unfolded.

Even a blind can see what's happening.

These foreign elements have been in contact and supporting this PDM for a long time, they tried with FATF and tougher IMF conditions to give a message, they understood that it can't be done without army hence the direct written threat which possibly seems to have reached army's threshold of resistance.
Exactly. Its getting so obvious.

this NUCLEAR STATE did nothing when a ballistic missile was launched at it.
so i would tone down my expectations.

Bhai jaan,

Majority of Pakistani people are politically active, it's our favorite hobby. But whenever public sentiments are raised, establishment hijacks it for their own personal benefits and then the leader is left alone, awaam gets pissed off, then cycle repeats every decade.

Pakistanis were waiting for some strong leader to show up (Imran Khan) who would raise our sentiments and demands to the world. This has been done.

Now foreign forces, with the help of black sheep in Pakistan wants to oust PTI govt.

IK has already shown the public support he has, people from all over Pakistan took it to the streets how much they love the ambitions/intentions of IK.

--

In sha Allah, this time population is aware. May Allah protect Pakistani people and Imran Khan from evildoers.

CJP is going to ask ECP whose going to say ruling party PTi has foreign funding case pending on them.

Government of Pakistan is allegedly being threatened not PTi.

Why invite others to your playground? Ab kia Geneva or ICC me government banegi under IMF?

Exactly and I do have a feeling now that the establishment is indeed with IK but silently just to avoid things like khilai makhlooq interference. Remember army's interference if done via marshall law means Pak has already lost it because it will be called a regime change already.
Yeah, I don't buy this establishment saazish rona, ofcourse they won't openly say anything other than "neutrality" , I don't get why some people don't want to understand this point.

Last edited:
result of our worse economic condition. nothing else.
we were bankrupt in 48. didnt stop Jinnah from going to war to save Kashmir.
dont bring up the economy as an excuse, it will always be bad, and partly due to our resources going to fund our military which of course we will not use even under ballistic missile fire.

Last edited:
we were bankrupt in 48. didnt stop Jinnah from going to war to save Kashmir.
dont bring up the economy as an excuse, it will always be bad, and partly due to our resources going to fund our military which of course will we will not use even under ballistic missile fire.
not an excuse but a reallity and it will not remain the same. we are bound to improve and we will improve. dont compare what happened in 48 to 2022. massive difference here.

Back
Top Bottom