What's new

PM Imran ready to show letter on 'foreign conspiracy' to CJP: Asad Umar

Khan Bhai ... Indian missile ki tarha ye letter b bhool jayen, ghalti say agaya hoga - Generalists

Untitled.jpg

few days back I wrote a post [link to the post] SS attached above, in the following tweet owner of Channel-24 can be seen with AZ

The meeting to show the letter to the journalists got canceled abruptly.

I think it is super clear now the establishment is behind all this.
How will they face this nation??? They are living on tax payers money of this nation n yet they are doing all this drama. I can't believe what has happened in March 2022

How will they face this nation??? They are living on tax payers money of this nation n yet they are doing all this drama. I can't believe what has happened in March 2022
The nation loves the ARMY more than anything even IK. They have managed to create this perception plus they can do anything they wish to do to the people of Pakistan. This will all be forgotten soon. The journalists in opposition/establishment camps will continue to raise slogans against Imran Khan and he will be presented as the villain of the nation. The only way to undo this all is if people come out on the streets at will but knowing this nation how many are happy with the mantra khata hai to lagata bhi hai nothing will happen. This country will continue to run the way it was because it suits everyone.

The nation loves the ARMY more than anything even IK. They have managed to create this perception plus they can do anything they wish to do to the people of Pakistan. This will all be forgotten soon. The journalists in opposition/establishment camps will continue to raise slogans against Imran Khan and he will be presented as the villain of the nation. The only way to undo this all is if people come out on the streets at will but knowing this nation how many are happy with the mantra khata hai to lagata bhi hai nothing will happen. This country will continue to run the way it was because it suits everyone.
Forgotten soon? Atleast I won't. I can't imagine these uniformed people saluting n protecting same people who sold kargil martyrs.

Khota biryani has deteriorated the minds of the populace

You need an honest and powerful leader to instill some morals and values back into the people

View attachment 828616

few days back I wrote a post [link to the post] SS attached above, in the following tweet owner of Channel-24 can be seen with AZ
Mohsin Raza Naqvi has been on the CIA payroll for 20 years or so. He was a mere reporter in CNN and overnight he launched City 42 and the rest is history. Sometimes I wonder that I being a nobody know many facts about certain individuals who work against the interests of Pakistan but the people at the helm simply fail to take any substantial actions which makes me believe they are part of the problem.

I am not implying anything but he happens to be a next door neighboor of core commander lahore, literally they share a common wall.

Surprised to see IK fans so deep into conspiracy theories. Let's be clear what's going on here:

IK had a weak coalition.

His govt's performance has been mixed.

The opposition, as is their right, have sensed weakness and have made their move. They've found loose threads in IKs ranks and pulled them.

The umpires actually seem to have stayed neutral. They've even resisted throwing IK under the bus on the 'letter' issue (they said 'ask the govt' - I.e. it's his story let him explain it). Because from the sounds of it, the letter is an eyewash.

The true, unavoidable issue here is that IK did not have a real majority. It's easy to point at outside forces, opposition parties and the military. But your pm never even had a full mandate from the people. You can't expect a cobbled together coalition to revolutionise a country. And as expected it fell apart.

Ik fans shouldn't act like the rugs been pulled - you were balanced on the edge of the rug anyway. IK can change Pakistan, but he has to win the mandate of the people to do that. Come back with a unanimous victory in the next election. Win the people then change the country.

to an extent yes but again the political issue is not related to the content of the letter [which is already shared to the Army Chief, PM and probably the President as well] but the existence of the letter which Opposition is denying, and acting more loyal to the US than any US citizen.

About today's developments, what's the point of presenting it in the NSC now? Government is even willing to share it in the Parliament now.

They lack that kind of shame you bloody civilian!

It's been circulating but unless I see the Chinese media source myself, I can't trust this fake news
Ukraine say import karva layn. Itni himat to the to stand upto Russian invasion

Surprised to see IK fans so deep into conspiracy theories. Let's be clear what's going on here:

IK had a weak coalition.

His govt's performance has been mixed.

The opposition, as is their right, have sensed weakness and have made their move. They've found loose threads in IKs ranks and pulled them.

The umpires actually seem to have stayed neutral. They've even resisted throwing IK under the bus on the 'letter' issue (they said 'ask the govt' - I.e. it's his story let him explain it). Because from the sounds of it, the letter is an eyewash.

The true, unavoidable issue here is that IK did not have a real majority. It's easy to point at outside forces, opposition parties and the military. But your pm never even had a full mandate from the people. You can't expect a cobbled together coalition to revolutionise a country. And as expected it fell apart.

Ik fans shouldn't act like the rugs been pulled - you were balanced on the edge of the rug anyway. IK can change Pakistan, but he has to win the mandate of the people to do that. Come back with a unanimous victory in the next election. Win the people then change the country.
Are you sure forces who brought regime change this time will even allow IK to survive in politics? I think in next few years he will be removed from Pak Political scene, cost of neutrality.

About today's developments, what's the point of presenting it in the NSC now? Government is even willing to share it in the Parliament now.
Hamesha dair Kar deta hoon main har kaam karnay main

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom