What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

here's the bottom line...in spite of 7 votes being dejected (which were all hafeez votes by the way) the government now controls the senate. gilani may get the disqualified (again) if PTI goes to the supreme court with the open & shut case based on gilani's son's damnin video. ecp commissioner can also get in trouble.

the vote of confidence will be a cake walk & gilani ain't gettin' the senate chairmanship either. Then we should be seeing some serious legislations taking place where the heat would really be turned up on the corrupt opposition. as usual, the corrupt opposition has eaten laddus a tad bit too soon.
Screenshot_20210303-112059_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is not the first ever Senate election.

There were more open horse trading previously which no one bothered about, why break traditions?

SC has already lamented government's inability to finalise reforms and one look at the commentary coming out of SC will paint a bleak picture for PTI.

This is unjustifiable excuse for populism to hold a symbolic vote of confidence from a parliament much showered with praise by the PM himself. Government cannot play the part of the opposition while governing themselves.

#fakethical
Yes, SC send govt to ECP and ECP " will look into it " .... charter of democracy signed in London . " all senate election will be held in open to stop the corrupt practice through secret ballots " ... Well , all written in book of Eli .... IK govt is very weak, its very tough to fight with this clan of corrupts.... good luck ... when Zaradari become president.... Musharraf said in his last speech " Pakistan ka khuda hafiz" ....

All I can say to the establishment, army, ISI is PLEASE don't help PMIK next time. If the result is this then everybody needs to scream "please, please" don't select me.
Actually establishment worked hard to make sure PTI gets even less seats as it could in 2018 if no meddling happened. All the rigging was done in Pmlns favor both in 2013 and 2018 elections.

Well we karachiites don't care what would change in Islamabad

We are already under slavery of Pee Pee Pee and IK didn't do anything to challenge that

He can stay or leave. We don't care @PaklovesTurkiye

I genuinely believe IK/PTI can be more sincere to Karachi than PPP or PML-N would ever be.

Lets see how this pans out

First Leader has arisen on Pakistani politics who is NOT a wadera...Hence many Karachiites, still pinning hopes.

I agree situation in Karachi and overall Sindh is not at all good. We are running far behind from world - in 17th century I guess

Imran Khan cried about horse trading in 2015, 2018, 2021 but there was no one to listen. And now everybody is rejoicing Gilani win. This is corrupt Pakistani nation for you.

What difference does it make if PM and a average citizen of the country are crying about the same yet powerless while being in power?

PTI is suffering because they out of sheer arrogance took the battle to a playground unfamiliar to them. To expect that you can literally play electable politics yet cry foul when others do the same is hypocrisy.

Sometimes one just run out of excuses when running in a circle.

Actually establishment worked hard to make sure PTI gets even less seats as it could in 2018 if no meddling happened. All the rigging was done in Pmlns favor both in 2013 and 2018 elections.
That's the problem establishment has given us lots of gifts ..... this all would be stopped if Supreme Court punish all those who involved in massive corruption mention in " Asghar Khan case". SC is the first line of corruption ..

I don’t like what I will wrote here but .
If those snakes are not eliminated, Pakistan won’t go forward / toward development.

it’s sad but true unfortunately.
We should develop a strong space program and sent out of our galaxy !

Yes, SC send govt to ECP and ECP " will look into it " .... charter of democracy signed in London . " all senate election will be held in open and to stop the corrupt practice through secret ballots " ... Well , all written in book of Eli .... IK govt is very weak, its very tough to fight with this clan of corrupts.... good luck ... Like when Zaradari become president.... Musharraf said in his last speech " Pakistan ka khuda hafiz" ....

Its a close circuit affair.

If you don't play dirty, they will make sure you become dirty yourself.

Mr. Niazi has only his close circle group of yes man to blame for whatever happens to him.

Its a close circuit affair.

If you don't play dirty, they will make sure you become dirty yourself.

Mr. Niazi has only his close circle group of yes man to blame for whatever happens to him.
Agreed, honesty in the bad policy ...
All i am upset , the height of morality ... elected leaders elect a known thief and corrupt ... a haar choor and lover of Angelina Jojo

First Leader has arisen on Pakistani politics who is NOT a wadera...Hence many Karachiites, still pinning hopes.
I am sorry. Mr. Niazi is actually the representation of the leftover colonial elite.

If its not the title of the Khan, then it's the Pir Mureed.

Pakistan has exercised all her patience and tolerance with incompetence when it comes to Mr. Imran.

What difference does it make if PM and a average citizen of the country are crying about the same yet powerless while being in power?

PTI is suffering because they out of sheer arrogance took the battle to a playground unfamiliar to them. To expect that you can literally play electable politics yet cry foul when others do the same is hypocrisy.

Sometimes one just run out of excuses when running in a circle.
This nutter is case study in what is wrong with Pakistan.

Pmln was victim of horse trading in past two senate elections as well. Did they try to change the system?

Not without a constitutional amendment. The best that can be done going forward is to allow for ballots to have serial numbers/barcodes which the party leadership can then request be analyzed by ECP in case of suspected foul play, which would then allow for identification of the individual.
As I told before whole system is corrupt we need to change the system in order to get rid of corruption, our judiciary sold out...result in front of you ....

as per sources 1.3 billion pkr used t make horse trading....

zardari contributed more nearly 60 %
PMLN contributed 30 to 40 %....

Back
Top Bottom