What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Strict media control makes it hard for news to come out of Pakistan.

Two groups have been fighting for 2 weeks in proper bunkers in one of the provinces which forced women to take Quran over heads to the streets to maintain fragile peace. No guesses which province under which party.

With this level of governance any PM would have to bribe 50mn PKR for each vote of confidence.
Yes government itself offered 50 min each to MNa ..don't know what they are saying now ...media was asked not to name even some person ...there is confusion one day china model is example and other day is Iran with people like Hafiz shaikh and khusro bakhtyar along with Punjab ka daku

you telling me the start of dams being built didnt start under imran khan? or did you conveniently forget about it?

Did PTI create those plans or simply carried them from the archives of 1960s?

Do you want to conveniently forget that those dams take years to build and were sanctioned from the highest court?

The contracts awarded however by the government for these construction projects stink of nepotism and corruption.

There is no difference between these political figureheads. It is in our heads that some or one of them are Sadiq or Ameen, the traits long gone from the world.
Yes government itself offered 50 min each to MNa ..don't know what they are saying now ...media was asked not to name even some person ...there is confusion one day china model is example and other day is Iran with people like Hafiz shaikh and khusro bakhtyar along with Punjab ka daku

There's no confusion. Government is American controlled

...you have patience since you don't have issue sitting in UK...here in pak prices are out of reach for common middle class people finding hard to meet it's both ends ...rest alone for poor people ... electricity , roti ,milk everything is double without increase in income ....this loan and other things are not there issue ...when majority people in government filling there pockets like previous government with IK only exception
People only care for there family sir.
I know IK is good but his team is failing him ...

I spend alot of time in Pakistan too

Look I understand what you are saying but if we don't change the mafias that control the commodities may give short term relief for long term subjugation

We need to break the shackles and accept that it will be painful

And once again that is easy for me to say as I won't be suffering, but even with that as the case it's the only way

Cutting off a gangrenous leg might be brutal and painful but if that's the only way to life then so be it, becauseeventually the infection will kill us anyway

I spend alot of time in Pakistan too

Look I understand what you are saying but if we don't change the mafias that control the commodities may give short term relief for long term subjugation

We need to break the shackles and accept that it will be painful

And once again that is easy for me to say as I won't be suffering, but even with that as the case it's the only way

Cutting off a gangrenous leg might be brutal and painful but if that's the only way to life then so be it, becauseeventually the infection will kill us anyway
No one is breaking the shackles ...it's just delusion ...everyone is ok with his own side of corrupt ...it's as simple as that

Only Lip talk by PTI. PTI in past 2.5 years have not controlled the situation too, everything expensive, all money budget gone to Army - Daily items most expensive, petrol, sugar, gas, electricity everything is very expensive. Imran Khan must show real progress not just mere words. Punjab is destroyed, Lahore has gone down, no investment in Sialkot, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Pindi, Islambad, Karachi, Sindh, CPEC, Balochistan, and KPK.

Pakistan is not a welfare state but a overly priced expensive state now, where poor are becoming more poor.

No he should. If he had to compromise any of these pigs is a disgrace and better work towards bringing revolution thrown barrel if ballot fails
I rarely agree wit you but honesty what you said is food for thought. Change often comes when good men make a stand. Think of Mao Ze of China and how he established the CCP. Or how Bin Saud established KSA. Maybe time for a new republic to rise from the ashes of this rotten structure that has been corrupted to it's core.

I think IK is leaving, now he has no trust his own party member after 21 member betrayal ... betrayal is killer.

Did PTI create those plans or simply carried them from the archives of 1960s?

then why didnt prior governments do them? some of those plans were modified by PTI, because new feasibility reports needed to be done due to passage of time. you are hell bent on not giving any credit where its due. so pray for crooks like the sharifs and zardaris to return to power and loot the shit out of the country.

Back
Top Bottom