What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Yeah we were ahead of Bangladesh and India, manufacturing our own cars and had several silicon companies with their HQ in Lahore. Nawaz was on the brink of buying Arcelor Mittal and Saudi was begging us to give some of our production of Pakistan Steel Mill.

PMLN wala nasha chaiye mje.
Dude these things happen with growth, the establishment spent a it's energy try to derail those whom it doesn't like. 5.8% growth was achieved despite all the hurdles by their front man Imran Yehudi and tahirul padre. If that carried on to increase for 10 years the whole scenario changes.
Brother never ever pass absolute judgements like these . Only Allah has the final say in matters like these
You are right I withdraw that, sorry

5.8% growth was achieved
By import consumption and external debt bomb
D4FC9A19-E6DD-4766-8C28-DCA20D8D5F0D.jpeg
08E268E3-AD6B-4A5C-8018-7B3D7E372A91.jpeg
9F08E6CC-8D7E-4995-8131-877D5F91D0B1.jpeg
193C1103-2467-47CF-AD78-402E11D0FA5F.jpeg
87E3FE4A-5891-4E74-ABDB-C474361D901E.jpeg

Dude these things happen with growth, the establishment spent a it's energy try to derail those whom it doesn't like. 5.8% growth was achieved despite all the hurdles by their front man Imran Yehudi and tahirul padre. If that carried on to increase for 10 years the whole scenario changes.

5.8% IMPORT LED GROWTH.

What makes you think importing stuff we don't have the money for is a good thing and 10 years of continuing this insanity would have actually meant that Pakistan was turning into Shenzhen?

Let me remind you that in this great 5.8% growth rate era, Faisalabad was shut down and manufacturers ran off to Bangladesh.

Lets not discuss economics ever again.

Opposition will be fool to bring any vote of no confidence against IK..they are going after Buzdar in Punjab ...as it looks from today press conference...

Really hurt and heart broken to see PPP, PMLN, MQM, - these fck criminals are back, for past 30 years Pakistan is in debt, and not a welfare state, these parties including the Military establishment has destroyed Pakistan to the very core. Pakistan I feel sorry for you today.

If the People of Pakistan continue to allow such scum from being in Pakistan's Senate, without open and outright rejection of such criminal activity. Then it is inevitable that Pakistan would seize to exist one day.

I do not believe Pakistanis have understood how things work. When you stand for Imaan, then allegiance is to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, alone. Which means, when Muslims of Pakistan take this stand, with firmness in Imaan, then regardless of the mafias, the bribed and bought senators, rigged elections and corrupt politicians' gains .... A Muslim will stand opposed to the "Dhulm" of these mushriqeen.

Those stand for justice, stand against the oppressor and their oppression by rejecting and calling out their lies, deceit and oppression. It doesn't matter whether they have power, or mafia, or money, or bought off senate, or bought off judiciary. For one who fears Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, fears no one else.

Back
Top Bottom