What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Again, lets hope PTI manages to bring their Senate chairman. If PTI wins March 12 elections, than PTI will bounce back strongly.

All depends what establishment does ... just as it did in last no confidence vote against current Senate chairman. It's secret ballot after all.

No one asked you to take the money from IMF. Mard k bache bante, and asked IK to get Pakistan to default.

Phir jo hona tha neither of us would've liked it.

We as a nation can compile a list of excuses to justify such loans and way of doing economics but none of them gonna be convincing enough to implore The Almighty to not to wage war against sood khors and thier allies ------.

We as a nation can compile a list of excuses to justify such loans and way of doing economics but none of them gonna be convincing enough to implore The Almighty to not to wage war against sood khors and thier allies ------.
Which would be great if you could get an alternate economic system to work for a couple of nations (successfully). Don't give me that Islamic banking crap which is just reworded western style banking.

Bro it hurts to see even these cancerous clans faces why our nation is so numb, insensitive and blind to see what's wrong and what's right.
I think he should not even bother about no confidence vote and just go for the full elections and if he can't get two third majority then leave the country and come and join me in the UK.
He has given enough lectures and every one have seen how sick and corrupt politicians are and if they can't see black and white and don't want to vote for him then our nation doesn't deserve him.
Without two third majority things can't be changed lawfully then he can't do any thing good for the country and what's the point for him to stick around.
First Nora palates were down and now Shahbaz Sharif can't travel and want to be free out of the prison and our famous doctors have given him sick note what sort of system in the country we got.
i sometime think same
so many people in our country deserve to go travel relax and enjoy there remaining lives but it seems there is no culture of retirement in our country . just look zardari nazoo they are dying almost but greed of power in them never die . imran should sit alone and think if nation do not want change e should go enjoy his rest of life . leave this country on the mercy of mafias

Good card played by IK before opposition play against him. Let see how Gallani will become senate chairman 50 vs 47 votes. Gillani's Winning is proving Army is playing a neutral role in internal politics, and IK is more confident in his policies. It is a good win for IK in the long term. All we need from IK just release the second leak video to see the face of traitor or patriot who choose Pakistan over IMF.

Gillani vs IMF , I personally vote Gillani over IMF. Pakistan zindabad. Pakistan hei tu hum hein.

Last edited:
i sometime think same
so many people in our country deserve to go travel relax and enjoy there remaining lives but it seems there is no culture of retirement in our country . just look zardari nazoo they are dying almost but greed of power in them never die . imran should sit alone and think if nation do not want change e should go enjoy his rest of life . leave this country on the mercy of mafias

What can I say, when someone has been given strength to change everyone's lives he has the option to either do it or enjoy his life. When you think about it, a lot of people gave their life during partition but did anyone blame Jinnah for not thinking it through?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. IK can't control everything and anything. I firmly believe if his efforts bring about even 10% change in our country I'd let him have a got at it.

What will happen if and when imran khan win the vote of confidence?
nothing bhai!!

Pakistan is a circus aur yehi tamasha chalta rahay ga! if it was some fked up countey frlm africa and vidoes leaked of whoretrading katal kar daytay!! yahan dha wallon na pakki protection day rakhi bai!!

bhai is mulk ka nizam ussi waat theek hoga jab jis turhan Qadafi ko road pwh ragar keh katal kia ussi turhan koi generla ragra jai ga! ab bubut hogaya bs bubut tamasha kar lia in greedy turds nay;

The economy was doing fine, then came the real economic hitmen
Yeah we were ahead of Bangladesh and India, manufacturing our own cars and had several silicon companies with their HQ in Lahore. Nawaz was on the brink of buying Arcelor Mittal and Saudi was begging us to give some of our production of Pakistan Steel Mill.

PMLN wala nasha chaiye mje.

you are such a shameless, dishonest piece of shit.
Nob, your an idiot, your whole narrative is based on lies. You are all traitors, should go to hell
pakistani economy was not doing fine ever in our history sir
A developing economy needs growth and more growth. An economy moving at 6 7 or 8 % can I've come issues.
One moving at 1 % or less just can't.
You guys are basically have zero understanding of basics
With growth debt levels become manageable, with out growth any debt is insurmountable, PTI is a phsyops by a hostile foreign entity supported by traitors within

40 years of mafia investment even ECP guys stand for them and not for PM
1614863092583.png

Back
Top Bottom