What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

Idiots like you are just waiting for them to capture Azaad kahsmir as well which they consider disputed territory then you will have same excuse that let go azad kahsmir and save Punjab and Balchistan and KPK and then next target for them will be supporting Baloch rebel which they are doing right now as well. Simply admit your cowardice and coward will always run away form fight no matter what is the situation because they will always have some material excuse to run away from wars. Mind you I am someone who lost relatives in wars and my father even got injured in boht 1965/1971 wars ..you simply have loser mindset before even involving in wars.

Pak doesn't need enemies if Pak has people like you who are the worst enemies of Pak. Sitting in UK and lecturing Pak to go to war to satisfy your ego. Do you think PA is waiting for Imran's order to enter IOK. Do you think PA needs Imran's permission to launch a war. You piece of shit were sitting quietly in last 10 years when zardari and Nawaz were looting the country and sending the looted money abroad which made the country bankrupt and now you want PA and IK to start the war without money.

Come to Pak first and then lecture the war.

Last edited:
You are an idiot...you know that....

You don't have even a smell what is happening there....

You sound stupid and thats why world doesn't listen to us. Our policy of sending jihadis backfired. So far they are locked up but once curfew is lifted then we will know where Kashmiris stand. You want Imran Khan to do what Pakistan already have done many times in past despite odds against us and failed every time.

Let India go full nazi on Kashmiris, that's only way world will even care.

Pak doesn't need enemies if Pak has people like you who are the worst enemies of Pak. Sitting in UK and lecturing Pak to go to war to satisfy your ego. Do you think PA is waiting for Imran's order to to enter IOK. Do you think PA needs Imran's permission to launch a war. You piece of shit were sitting quietly in last 10 years when zardari and Nawaz were looting the country and sending the looted money abroad which made the country bankrupt and now you want PA and IK to start the war without money.

Come to Pak first and then lecture the war.
First of all have this courage to show your flag so that I get idea that whom I am talking with i.e Pakistani troll or Indian troll

Secondly I might be sitting in UK but my entire family is either serving or served in Pakistan army and I belong to village where 90 percent people are in Pakistan army so I dont need your certificate of approval.

Thirdly if you are thinking that giving lip service to kahsmir cause and just talking about peace will solve kahsmir issue and will ease suffering of Kashmiri Muslims then you are living in fools paradise because you are dealing with Hindutva who understand only language of sticks and they already getting awards from your brotherly Muslim nations for butchering Muslims so failure of your foreign policy..

Fourth Pakistan has resources of wars. You were not economic power when you started atomic programme but it was need of hour to stop Indian aggression so by your logic we should have develop our economy before starting missile programme . Stop justifying your cowardice by using excuse of economy . Simply admit you are coward and coward cannot fight. They are only keyboard warrior

is addressing the nation common in other countries too? like india, afgha etc

In my opinion, IK needs to fire his advisors including the ones in military. The strategy he is following cannot be made without military input.

Found nothing new in his address, same old rhetoric, same old lines. The impression that is going out that GOP , and more importantly, military establishment is running out of ideas. Yes COAS is saying that we will thwart Indian misadventure, well, we have heard this like million times before. How things stands, it favours India, Ounce is on Pakistan to change the things around.

So PMIK will go to UN session in September to highlight Kashmir!! Which d!ckhead came up with this idea? By all means talk about Kashmir, as if world will listen and obey!! Which fking idiot came up with this pathetic idea? UN session is month away, and I can tell you now half of the delegates will be taking their afternoon nap in middle of IK speech. Do we have any plans during this whole month? You gonna do rallies in Pakistan! You out of your mind! What that will achieve? India can easily extend the Kashmir blockade till UN session and beyond, they care less if Kashmiris rot to death or just about survive.

I seriously hope I am wrong, but this whole thing is reeking of some sort of prearranged under the table agreement over Kashmir. The rhetoric from GOP and military is getting boring and falling on deaf ears, externally but alarmingly, internally as well.

Some serious out of box ideas needs to come and come fast. For once keep the libturds out of policy making both within civil and military.

First of all have this courage to show your flag so that I get idea that whom I am talking with i.e Pakistani troll or Indian troll

Secondly I might be sitting in UK but my entire family is either serving or served in Pakistan army and I belong to village where 90 percent people are in Pakistan army so I dont need your certificate of approval.

Thirdly if you are thinking that giving lip service to kahsmir cause and just talking about peace will solve kahsmir issue and will ease suffering of Kashmiri Muslims then you are living in fools paradise because you are dealing with Hindutva who understand only language of sticks and they already getting awards from your brotherly Muslim nations for butchering Muslims so failure of your foreign policy..

Fourth Pakistan has resources of wars. You were not economic power when you started atomic programme but it was need of hour to stop Indian aggression so by your logic we should have develop our economy before starting missile programme . Stop justifying your cowardice by using excuse of economy . Simply admit you are coward and coward cannot fight. They are only keyboard warrior

Again. Sitting in UK and lecturing Pak to go war. Your relatives might be in PA but NOT YOU. You piece of shit don't want to come Pak but wants Pak to initiate the war.

Take a deep breath and look what you are saying. You are saying "Look! I don't wan't to come to Pak because I like to be in UK for whatever reason though my relatives are in PA. But I want Pak to start the war and then you dare to call others coward while you don't have the courage to live in pak".

Today Pak holds territory of Pak Kashmir less than what it holds in 1949. So Pak needs to think a lot before it makes any move.

The only way to get IOK in my opinion at this stage is to follow what Pak did in 1948. Pak needs to get bring tribals (waziristanis, mehsuds) in mass numbers at LOC. IA cannot withstand the combined forces of tribals and PA. You may also join tribals if you courage to come to Pak.

It was always the NATO/USA and our traitor journalists who accused Pakistan of supporting Afghan Taliban, and ofcourse that scum Nawaz and his scumster daughter.

IK and CAOS have already said that we will fully support Kashmiris and that our army is fully prepared to go all out.

It was Imran himself who announced this to the world. All newspapers and TV carried this admission

Imran Khan admits Pakistan LIED to US over terror groups: ‘We have 40,000 militants!’
IMRAN KHAN owned up to US President Donald Trump that his predecessors' refused to disclose the vast number of terrorists operating inside Pakistan.
By KUMAIL JAFFER
PUBLISHED: 08:55, Wed, Jul 24, 2019 | UPDATED: 13:33, Wed, Jul 24, 2019
President Trump welcomes Imran Khan to the White House

Khan was speaking after concluding talks with Trump at the White House, which marked a rare upturn in relations between Islamabad and Washington. The Pakistan Prime Minister said that previous governments let down the peace process by not disclosing details about the 40 terror groups inside the nation. He also said that there previously was no “political will” to disarm the groups – but that his own administration would take a very different approach.
“There were no militant Taliban in Pakistan but we joined the US war.

“Unfortunately, when things went wrong, where I blame my government, we did not tell the US exactly the truth on the ground.”

This was, according to the Prime Minister, due to the lack of control exerted by previous governments.
He added: "There were 40 different militant groups operating within Pakistan. So Pakistan went through a period where people like us were worried about could we survive it.

Pakistan was not concerned about the war on terror, because it was too busy ensuring its own survival amid internal tensions.
The 66-year-old, who was elected in 2018, said his government would do their utmost to cooperate with Washington.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ashington-terror-groups-karachi-militants-spt

Why should there be hints for the public? CAOS has already said that we will support Kashmiris fully - fully means arms and proxies without being explicit!

Did we ever hint supporting Afghan Taliban? It was always the NATO/USA and our traitor journalists who accused Pakistan of supporting Afghan Taliban, and ofcourse that scum Nawaz and his scumster daughter.
I know your not thay dumb, but I'll explain to you anyways. What has come out of Punjab or any other place in India? The answer is nothing so nothing is happening. While we see their full efforts in balochistan all the time.

Again. Sitting in UK and lecturing Pak to go war. Your relatives might be in PA but NOT YOU. You piece of shit don't want to come Pak but wants Pak to initiate the war.

Take a deep breath and look what you are saying. You are saying "Look! I don't wan't to come to Pak because I like to be in UK for whatever reason though my relatives are in PA. But I want Pak to start the war and then you dare to call others coward while you don't have the courage to live in pak".

Today Pak holds territory of Pak Kashmir less than what it holds in 1949. So Pak needs to think a lot before it makes any move.

The only way to get IOK in my opinion at this stage is to follow what Pak did in 1948. Pak needs to get bring tribals (waziristanis, mehsuds) in mass numbers at LOC. IA cannot withstand the combined forces of tribals and PA. You may also join tribals if you courage to come to Pak.
If you cannot go to war without me physically present in Pakistan then I will let you know when I will visit Pakistan in next two month and hopefully you will grow ball to start it then an di will not ask you to participate in it but will hide you somewhere in safe place but I will die with honour for my country and by fighting against oppression and aggression whenever needed. You moron are not giving simple answer that what is your solution to stop Indian aggression and atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims? If you can peacefully stop raping and killing of Kashmiri Muslims then I am all for it so go and try it and let me know the outcome

It was Imran himself who announced this to the world. All newspapers and TV carried this admission

Imran Khan admits Pakistan LIED to US over terror groups: ‘We have 40,000 militants!’
IMRAN KHAN owned up to US President Donald Trump that his predecessors' refused to disclose the vast number of terrorists operating inside Pakistan.
By KUMAIL JAFFER
PUBLISHED: 08:55, Wed, Jul 24, 2019 | UPDATED: 13:33, Wed, Jul 24, 2019
President Trump welcomes Imran Khan to the White House

Khan was speaking after concluding talks with Trump at the White House, which marked a rare upturn in relations between Islamabad and Washington. The Pakistan Prime Minister said that previous governments let down the peace process by not disclosing details about the 40 terror groups inside the nation. He also said that there previously was no “political will” to disarm the groups – but that his own administration would take a very different approach.
“There were no militant Taliban in Pakistan but we joined the US war.

“Unfortunately, when things went wrong, where I blame my government, we did not tell the US exactly the truth on the ground.”

This was, according to the Prime Minister, due to the lack of control exerted by previous governments.
He added: "There were 40 different militant groups operating within Pakistan. So Pakistan went through a period where people like us were worried about could we survive it.

Pakistan was not concerned about the war on terror, because it was too busy ensuring its own survival amid internal tensions.
The 66-year-old, who was elected in 2018, said his government would do their utmost to cooperate with Washington.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ashington-terror-groups-karachi-militants-spt

So? We screwed US in Afghanistan and Indian investment in Afghanistan is going down the gutter too.

USA invaded Afghanistan to destabilise and breakup Pakistan. So we did what was required.

If you cannot go to war without me physically present in Pakistan then I will let you know when I will visit Pakistan in next two month and hopefully you will grow ball to start it then an di will not ask you to participate in it but will hide you somewhere in safe place but I will die with honour for my country and by fighting against oppression and aggression whenever needed. You moron are not giving simple answer that what is your solution to stop Indian aggression and atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims? If you can peacefully stop raping and killing of Kashmiri Muslims then I am all for it so go and try it and let me know the outcome

Again, Why wait for 2 months. Why not Now. Is this your seriousness. Can you lecture us after 2 months.

IK, PA and Pak is doing all in their capacity to support Kashmir and Kashmiris. I know this diplomatic support and raising Kashmir Issue internationally won't end the plights of Kashmiris. But you need to understand that initiating the war is not the issue. The issue is winning the war.

There is saying in urdu that "Kamzor ka gussa shirmandagi pe khatum hota ha"

If PA and IK were confident about getting the IOK, then they would have launched a war by now. Anyway don't worry, you will see the war in max 1-2 years time or perhaps before that. This is my prediction which can be incorrect.

I am off for now.

Again, Why wait for 2 months. Why not Now. Is this your seriousness. Can you lecture us after 2 months.
You are just trolling. If you give me guarantee that you will fight a war for kahsmiri Muslim as soon as I land in Pakistan then I will book ticket as early as possible before planned holiday. I am Muslim an di am not scared of death as long as I am fighting for right side againt oppression and aggression. We will all die one day any way and I wa snot giving lecture to you but was sharing my sentiment

IK, PA and Pak is doing all in their capacity to support Kashmir and Kashmiris. I know this diplomatic support and raising Kashmir Issue internationally won't end the plights of Kashmiris. But you need to understand that initiating the war is not the issue. The issue is winning the war.

There is saying in urdu that "Kamzor ka gussa shirmandagi pe khatum hota ha"

If PA and IK were confident about getting the IOK, then they would have launched a war by now. Anyway don't worry, you will see the war in max 1-2 years time or perhaps before that. This is my prediction which can be incorrect.

I am off for now.
So now you are predicting war after 1/2 year lol so you will become world super power after 2 years ? Winning war is not possible when you have such defeated mindset before you even get into war. Those who are scared of defeat will definitely lose battle. Your diplomatic attempts have been failed as world is not listening to right demands of Kashmiri because might is right as per rule of world. Either stop doing politics on kahsmir issue and watch suffering of Kahsmiri as a spectators or have courage to take firm stand with whatever resources you have .There is no third option.

Thts the narrative thy used against us?
Use it, why our legs r shaking?
And do U think this world is crazy or thy don't know what's happening and where?
World knew it and everyone was bzy in thier own games, so stop being afraid and do as whts been done to us, it's as simple

relax bother, things take time, If Indians can sense whats coming to them why cant you.
Imran clearly said "Pakistan will go to the end"

Please quote her saying we created MB and armed them. What she said in this speech is very similar to what IK and CAOS have already said that we will fully support Kashmiris and that our army is fully prepared to go all out.

Bangalis are good riddance and I don't know why you are harping on about it. Allama Iqbal never visioned that land becoming Pakistan - it was only the land in the West! Other than loss of lives in 71, I have absolutely no remorse of Bangladeshos (a tribe alien to us) going their separate ways!

He has more balls than you leader who is rotting in jail now!
Wht she said isn't for a kid like u to understand, but what actually happened after what she said tht is the history from which we have to learn?
Thn ur understanding of the whole issue isn't mature enough to start a argument I felt?
U r comparing a dam free country and a area which is disputed between 2 counties?
Go learn more about it, and the UN resolutions, which gives rights to any kashmiri, to have a armed resistance against any one who he thinks is going to occupy his lands or hve occupied it already?
Now go learn from the history, that it was Quaid E azam, who decided to wage war against India and took back what's called AJK today, yes same Quaid E azam who politically flighted out creation and then a country called Pakistan, do u think any one of us can be more patient, political, or diplomatic then him????

relax bother, things take time, If Indians can sense whats coming to them why cant you.
Imran clearly said "Pakistan will go to the end"
Yes thn, Indian commercial flights, passing ur areo space?????
OH, Tht Wil bring more money to India to send some more troops to kashmir?
Come on, words doesn't means anything, without credible actions?
And Thts why countries like UAE not taking these words and protests?
While India is less bothered now, frist 2 weeks thy felt some heat from international press, but now thy r not and what plans this PTI govt has?
Do protest and imran will speak at UN genral aseembly?
Will tht let modi, drop out of kashmir??? No
It ill make a mockery of Pakistani state and it's PM , who is trying to protest just protest?
Right now, if we don't suport kashmiris by all means, then what u think, thy live in fools paradise to keep dying????

Peerni ne Jung e badar ka qissa nhi sunaya Imran khan ko..agar tu Muslim wiat karte rehete k kab un k economy weapons aur resources kafaar se zyada hoon aur wooo jung karhain tu Islam kabi be nhi pheelta dunya main..Pakistani mission is not to destroy others but to rescue Kashmir Muslims and our calipha is openly expressing his own weakness to world and to our enemy that he has no balls for war whether impose on u sor not..you should not be spending huge money on nukes if it scare you so much to take firm stand against aggression

what strong economy and resources talibans had that they fought against UN forces and forced them to withdraw ? It was possible with consistent resistance with all limited resources they had
Salam ha app ki soch per if you equate Pakistan with Afghanistan? The difference in both these equations is that Taliban had nothing to lose, Afghanistan was already under foreign occupation. Pakistan isnt. Do you want Pakistan to go through the same?
PS When are you coming back to lead this Jihad by the way since talk is cheap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom