What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

Half an hour every weak is almost 1.25% of productive hours. Can this have a similar effect on productivity and thus GDP ? Excellent speech otherwise.

is addressing the nation common in other countries too? like india, afgha etc

ITs done usually in rarest of rare occasions in every other country.

Wht she said isn't for a kid like u to understand, but what actually happened after what she said tht is the history from which we have to learn?
Thn ur understanding of the whole issue isn't mature enough to start a argument I felt?
U r comparing a dam free country and a area which is disputed between 2 counties?
Go learn more about it, and the UN resolutions, which gives rights to any kashmiri, to have a armed resistance against any one who he thinks is going to occupy his lands or hve occupied it already?
Now go learn from the history, that it was Quaid E azam, who decided to wage war against India and took back what's called AJK today, yes same Quaid E azam who politically flighted out creation and then a country called Pakistan, do u think any one of us can be more patient, political, or diplomatic then him????

Yes thn, Indian commercial flights, passing ur areo space?????
OH, Tht Wil bring more money to India to send some more troops to kashmir?
Come on, words doesn't means anything, without credible actions?
And Thts why countries like UAE not taking these words and protests?
While India is less bothered now, frist 2 weeks thy felt some heat from international press, but now thy r not and what plans this PTI govt has?
Do protest and imran will speak at UN genral aseembly?
Will tht let modi, drop out of kashmir??? No
It ill make a mockery of Pakistani state and it's PM , who is trying to protest just protest?
Right now, if we don't suport kashmiris by all means, then what u think, thy live in fools paradise to keep dying????

Forgotten what Kashmiris did in 65?

If Kasmiris want to fight we will supply arms and training. And to add, when there's actual genocide then Pakistan army will attack anyways with full proxies entry.

Right now the reports are of 4000 abductions and there's no news of Freedom Fighters hunting Indian scum.

This is a fight that Kashmiris need to start and escalate first.

War is inevitable so wait for it.

Imran Khan, kindly refrain from telling me and my countrymen which wars we can and cannot win.

All you needed to say was: "we MUST win this war".

Doesn't matter how long or how costly, but we MUST win.
So? We screwed US in Afghanistan and Indian investment in Afghanistan is going down the gutter too.

USA invaded Afghanistan to destabilise and breakup Pakistan. So we did what was required.
We are going to do more insha Allah but not
like emotional fools but with hikma insha Allah.

If Kasmiris want to fight we will supply arms and training. And to add, when there's actual genocide then Pakistan army will attack anyways with full proxies entry.

Right now the reports are of 4000 abductions and there's no news of Freedom Fighters hunting Indian scum.

Opportunities doesn't wait for u to think and act, it's very window, in which u can take it or leave it?
While IMRAN khan is walking on a script by rightly telling world that something horrible is about to happen in kashmir but has to put his efforts to outside world not to a nation which knows that since its creation?
Calling some fone calls won't bring any seriousness in the eyes of the world he should tour some key allies of Pakistan and some who unexpectedly stood up like IRAN?
And let more buildup on the support tht these countries has already showen?
Bt at the same time plan, stratigical covert strikes, to let kashmiris know that pakistan isn't sitting like a duck, Tht will bring kashmiris with million % more confidence in thier struggle and then we can give them more what may be need at Tht point

Opportunities doesn't wait for u to think and act, it's very window, in which u can take it or leave it?
While IMRAN khan is walking on a script by rightly telling world that something horrible is about to happen in kashmir but has to put his efforts to outside world not to a nation which knows that since its creation?
Calling some fone calls won't bring any seriousness in the eyes of the world he should tour some key allies of Pakistan and some who unexpectedly stood up like IRAN?
And let more buildup on the support tht these countries has already showen?
Bt at the same time plan, stratigical covert strikes, to let kashmiris know that pakistan isn't sitting like a duck, Tht will bring kashmiris with million % more confidence in thier struggle and then we can give them more what may be need at Tht point

Wait for it. I'm tired of repeating that Kashmiris need to revolt big time and start fighting. They have the option of picking up arms so let them first. We were not doing surgical strikes in 90s, we had supply lines opened instead.

So far only the younger generation of Kashmiris want freedom whereas the older generation has been pro-India.

I don't understand why you people are hellbent on inviting war immediately? You do realise that no conventional nukes will be used, Lahore will fall (tactical nukes are no go near Lahore anyways) and a lot of Pakistanis will die too. All this is going to happen anyways so what's the rush eh? Why want it so early?

coz we are emotional fools
Wait for it. I'm tired of repeating that Kashmiris need to revolt big time and start fighting. They have the option of picking up arms so let them first. We were not doing surgical strikes in 90s, we had supply lines opened instead.

So far only the younger generation of Kashmiris want freedom whereas the older generation has been pro-India.

I don't understand why you people are hellbent on inviting war immediately? You do realise that no conventional nukes will be used, Lahore will fall (tactical nukes are no go near Lahore anyways) and a lot of Pakistanis will die too. All this is going to happen anyways so what's the rush eh? Why want it so early?

Cause kids like u, ain't know nothing why india has put them under dam curfew?
To break thier will to resist, and to show them tht, there won't be any help comming to them?
We hve to change tht by hook or by crook, waiting hasn't brought anything bt the dam Indian capture of IOK, and if we sitting like ducks it ill break the will of kashmiris who r, poor, under armed and being humiliated since past 70 years?
Learn from GUJRAT, thy did genocide of Muslims and no one went to rescue them, now thy hve no voice and thy accepted the hindu extermist slavery?
U want tht happen to kashmiris, while ur. Dam leader let dam butcher of Gujrat flying in pak aero space to get awarded by UAEs foolish shiekh for the genocide of Muslims he did in kashmir?
Thts wht ur option were?
Thts how u ill bring economic preasure on india to let them keep earning by usimg ur aero space to earn more and kill more Muslims?????
Kashmir probelm won't be getting resolved by the sermons of ur PM or his cronies million press conferences in a day, it will Jst get resolved only if, India start feeling preasure on the grounds and only then world will come to chcek whts going on?
So pls stop, using ur kapatans sermons to keep us quite, we hve seen tht, modi gets awarded by the will of kaptan who let him use our aerospace to get awards for his super genocidal history against Muslims, tell kaptan we ain't need his dam sermons, we need actions, do we need to teach him how to block our aerospace for all indian commercial air bussines?
U think, imran khan doesnt know about it, or he is power less to do anything, and kerp giving nation his fake sermons???

Cause kids like u, ain't know nothing why india has put them under dam curfew?
To break thier will to resist, and to show them tht, there won't be any help comming to them?
We hve to change tht by hook or by crook, waiting hasn't brought anything bt the dam Indian capture of IOK, and if we sitting like ducks it ill break the will of kashmiris who r, poor, under armed and being humiliated since past 70 years?
Learn from GUJRAT, thy did genocide of Muslims and no one went to rescue them, now thy hve no voice and thy accepted the hindu extermist slavery?
U want tht happen to kashmiris, while ur. Dam leader let dam butcher of Gujrat flying in pak aero space to get awarded by UAEs foolish shiekh for the genocide of Muslims he did in kashmir?
Thts wht ur option were?
Thts how u ill bring economic preasure on india to let them keep earning by usimg ur aero space to earn more and kill more Muslims?????
Kashmir probelm won't be getting resolved by the sermons of ur PM or his cronies million press conferences in a day, it will Jst get resolved only if, India start feeling preasure on the grounds and only then world will come to chcek whts going on?
So pls stop, using ur kapatans sermons to keep us quite, we hve seen tht, modi gets awarded by the will of kaptan who let him use our aerospace to get awards for his super genocidal history against Muslims, tell kaptan we ain't need his dam sermons, we need actions, do we need to teach him how to block our aerospace for all indian commercial air bussines?
U think, imran khan doesnt know about it, or he is power less to do anything, and kerp giving nation his fake sermons???

Check @DGISPR latest tweet for your answer! Those in-charge know better to respond than those with zero knowledge on how to fight wars!

Last edited:
Salam ha app ki soch per if you equate Pakistan with Afghanistan? The difference in both these equations is that Taliban had nothing to lose, Afghanistan was already under foreign occupation. Pakistan isnt. Do you want Pakistan to go through the same?
PS When are you coming back to lead this Jihad by the way since talk is cheap.
I dont think you even comprehend what i was trying to say. People were saying thay we are not in position to go for a war and to win it and I said when empty handed taliban can force UN forces to withdraw from Afghanistan because of constant resistance then why cannot we when are in much better postition miltarily. India has much more to lose than us in case of war and i am available whenever my country need me but why we are investing huge money for military purpose if civilians overseas Pakistani should fight with indian occupied forces

Check @DGISPR latest tweet for your answer! Those in-charge know better to respond than those with zero knowledge on how to fight wars!
Keyboard warriors sitting in couches thinks war is like movie or playstation fancy. IK and Govt s only challenge is support Kashmir and her ppl with full throttle without having a war which india wants because its suits theior narrative according to startfor. Funny thing is all pro wars gang is same gang which is pro Indians and pseudo liberals anti pti pro PPP and PMLN supporters. Govt should avoid this trap at all cost so far they doing good.

I dont think you even comprehend what i was trying to say. People were saying thay we are not in position to go for a war and to win it and I said when empty handed taliban can force UN forces to withdraw from Afghanistan because of constant resistance then why cannot we when are in much better postition miltarily. India has much more to lose than us in case of war and i am available whenever my country need me but why we are investing huge money for military purpose if civilians overseas Pakistani should fight with indian occupied forces
There was nothing worth comprehending in your post when you were making comparison of a country like Afghanistan with that of Pakistan. I told you that those empty handed taliban were first not so empty handed because whether we agree or not but they were getting support and Second they had nothing to lose and hence all the time in the world to engage US and NATO that were far away from their homes. This comparison is complete nonsense because A) India is right next door and B) to become Taliban Pakistan will have to lose everything first. Not going to happen. Simply put we have to much at stake here.
Yes Pakistan's military is in a much better position however to sustain a war we also need a economy to back it. We cannot go in when it suits the enemy. You want Pakistan to take the bait and play by India's rule when they are at their strongest. I say we fight but at a place and time of our choosing and when we do it should not be like 65, a stalemate but a decisive victory. We have yet to avenge 71 as well.

those who think economy is required for war are fools.
pakistan hvnt fought a major war in last 50 years.the preparation, the ammunition, training, logistics of 50 years are still inplaced.weak hearts will build hundreds of excuses not to go into war.

Mere pyare bhai.
You continue to raise a very valid point.
And as it appears Kashmiris ARE upping the ante and resisting against gangu army. Some areas have barricaded themselves and formed trenches.

We can start supplying them with training arms and ammunition.

There was nothing worth comprehending in your post when you were making comparison of a country like Afghanistan with that of Pakistan. I told you that those empty handed taliban were first not so empty handed because whether we agree or not but they were getting support and Second they had nothing to lose and hence all the time in the world to engage US and NATO that were far away from their homes. This comparison is complete nonsense because A) India is right next door and B) to become Taliban Pakistan will have to lose everything first. Not going to happen. Simply put we have to much at stake here.
Yes Pakistan's military is in a much better position however to sustain a war we also need a economy to back it. We cannot go in when it suits the enemy. You want Pakistan to take the bait and play by India's rule when they are at their strongest. I say we fight but at a place and time of our choosing and when we do it should not be like 65, a stalemate but a decisive victory. We have yet to avenge 71 as well.
You are hardly making any sense to me. War is not choice that you choose it at time of your convenience. You choose this path as last resort when your enemies create war like situtaion and you dont ask them to wait for you to become stable economy with plenty of spare money. Sometime its now or never. Secondly now you are staying away from war becaue of weak economy and tomorrow you will be scare of war because war will hit economy badly . Your enemey should scare of war more than you because any conventional war will destroy their strong eceonomy and they will have to start it again from zero. Kasmiri Muslims are getting raped and killed and we should ask them to wait for time when Pakistan would be world super power..dont know how many of them would be alive by that time ..your mindset is mindset of a defeated person. I doubt you will ever win a war with such mindset even if you become world super power

You know i was really angry a few weeks ago and was cursing the government for sitting idle and letting the issue get cooled down instead of fighting and helping Kashmiris.

But you know what, i don't want a war. I like how Imran Khan is trying to avoid it at all costs and let the issue cool off. You know why?

I realised what kind of war would it be if a Niazi is the leader and Bajwa who has no respect for the country will be leading us?

Who can forget Niazi? Who made 90 thousand armed men surrender and strip them of attaining the rank of Shaheed, something they would have loved and every Muslim dreams of. This Niazi will do the same when his Bani Gala gets threatened.

Bajwa? Really i am supposed to follow his lead who disrespected the competency of the great Pakistani army and told the world he's the only man in Pakistan army, the guy after me is a eunuch who can't handle India because he came through illegal means and not on merit. Someone who loves power so much over his country is the last person that should lead. I would've had a lot of respect if he actually declared Marshal law like a man instead of cowering behind the excuse "my country needs me and i am sent from the sky and i am the smartest and powerful"
Musharaff was truly a commando, he wanted power and didn't like retirement and he took it like a man, not hiding behind excuses.

Yeah, let Kashmir burn. It has been burning for close to a century now and our conscience has been fast asleep. Let's wait until a better leader comes along who will not surrender but prefers martyrdom than submitting to Kufr and coward Mushrikeen. Uighurs have been made to commit Shirk and we're absolutely fine so who cares about Kashmir either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom