What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

History judges leaders on actions and not on words.

PMIK's chapter has not yet been written.

For some indian this part of kashmir might be Enough.
But mark my words for Modi and RSS like they said they want whole Kashmir. Every inch of it and some of gujrat as well. They will fight if the situation keep mounting. War is already on. Who ever start the war first in world's eyes will be instigator so both country want other to do it.

Another solution can be if you can come to border with gun and bomb. Do you have so much courage in your behind because you are abusing your own army and leaders to handle ur agenda. Go show some balls tie a suicide waist hold a assualt rifle put your self to some use.

Leave your comfy chair.......
@The Eagle @waz @Dubious

Pakistan isn't ready for war outside this small PDF bubble. Kashmiris have to fight the main battle not us. That is just the way it is.

Millions sacrificed for Pakistan...men, women and children. We tried to ignite a rebellion in 65 but the local villagers instead helped the Indian army trace our commandos.

Even in Kargil, the Indians got to know of our capture of their posts through local shepherds.

Kashmiris have to take the initial steps and show that they are ready for a fight.

Keep saying this but 65 and even in 99 no one was waiting to get liberated in IoK. In 1948 Abdullah Sheikh acceded to India to become PM. Now Kashmiris have to decide, do they want to integrate with India economically and socially or get rid of occupiers at any cost. This isnt time to send your kids to universities in India for better future.

Imran keep saying Nazis but they are more clever then that. No one will buy our nazi narrative unless India does something drastic in IoK. As far as world is concerned, for them in IoK nothing happened apart from longer then usual cerfew.

Oh well... Another bombastic speech. He seems to have resigned to reality. Modi does not even need to respond or, acknowledge IK's threats.

Keep saying this but 65 and even in 99 no one was waiting to get liberated in IoK. In 1948 Abdullah Sheikh acceded to India to become PM. Now Kashmiris have to decide, do they want to integrate with India economically and socially or get rid of occupiers at any cost. This isnt time to send your kids to universities in India for better future.

Imran keep saying Nazis but they are more clever then that. No one will buy our nazi narrative unless India does something drastic in IoK. As far as world is concerned, for them in IoK nothing happened apart from longer then usual cerfew.
Check facts, media blackout, no journalist allowed....more than 2000 boys arrested from houses and shifted them out of Kashmir in concentration camps.....

A poor speech from the Prime Minister of Pakistan. What should I call, unprepared, full of contradictions, naive, waste of time, and without any substance!! On one side he is claiming his foe to be part of RSS and a fascist while trying to be Nelson Mendala he is asking UN help? I am sorry to say IK has lost it. The boy just dont know that the person who is a lunatic will only listens to language of power and threat of ultimate destruction. I should either he should stand up or better resign!

the petrol you are burning in your vehicle is most probably saudi oil on deferred payment a soft loan to keep us away from default. Sir
I'm not in Pakistan so iam not burning any petrol that's on deferred payments because, unlike you lot living in Pakistan. I pay my taxes to both nations.

Insurgencies in Indian punjab can never succeed because it's terrain isn't suitable for guerrilla warfare entire Punjab is plain agricultural land
Americans are losing in Afghanistan only due to it's large landmass and difficult terrain same for Yemen
Oh ya? What about the insurgency in Libya, Morocco, Iraq, Syria, Vietnam? All those were on flat lands too, heck most of them are on open dry fields.

Reality, hard to digest I know.
How about you start chaining yourself up and wait for one of your masters to come and beat some sense into you. Obsessed freak

Imran Khan, kindly refrain from telling me and my countrymen which wars we can and cannot win.

All you needed to say was: "we MUST win this war".

Doesn't matter how long or how costly, but we MUST win.

Imran Khan mentioned he will be Kashmir's ambassador in international fora.

I prefer mastaan khans idea of a govt of occupied Kashmir in exile, based in Islamabad. Kashmiris should speak for Kashmir, supported to the hilt by Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom