What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

Dunya hamaray saath aey yaan na aey hum akhri sans tak Kashmirioon k saath jaeen gaay : PM IMRAN KHAN

Can I say LMAO on speech...……..
Sir come out of words war...….. Start deploying Army ,,,,,, Start arming Natation …. Show power only then world will listen and come to help...….. Rest is sh!t talk ,,, do as much as you want ……..
people need to understand we don't need economy to fight with india same goes for indian ….. Doesn't matter inida and Pakistan have 1000+ billion $$$ as soon as one start loosing war that "one" will going to start using A-Bombs …..

United Nations could not stop Israel, how can they stop Kashmiri genocide by Indian army?

Last edited:
More armchair experts who have yet done nothing for Kashmir or Pakistan sitting here and lambasting the government which technically could never do anything for Kashmir in the first place. Another day in Pakistan and this forum. Utter trash these reactions are. Do you really think it’s as easy as an all out war or simple diplomacy? You ask the impossible of people who already have their own nation to worry about while you do nothing. You have no idea how war, politics and diplomacy work yet here you are. I’m not saying that government is perfect in any way, but you, the people of Pakistan make up that government and army. And your own insults and criticism apply to you. But who will read and agree to this in a sea of 200 million lost souls.

Target killings assassinations destroying railway tracks electricity polls bridges etc such type of activities are possible but not for long time
I don't think such activities are needed just a strong demand for khalistan can be both a perpetual irritant and a deterrent against India.

bus bhi ho gya kam

her hafty aik adha ghanta khary hona hai

Bhai koi Jang no hogi. Ye wahihoga jo aap kahte they. Hamara hamare pass aapka apke pass. Bas soldiers will be shaeed. Economy will be screwed.

Mirchi ye hai ke. Modi election jeetega aur imran harega. Unless he proves he stopped invasion of your kashmir.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom