What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just enough ambiguity and vagueness to cast aspersion on his rule, yet not enough details to have plausible deniability.

And even if one were to accept these serious reasons, they have to be the flimsiest of all time, especially given what his predecessors have been allowed to get away with.

Problem lies not with IK in fact with no other civilian, rather with the establishment...it's about time someone calls them out and rid this nation of their seven decades long scourge on the destiny of the people.
But many who represent or are part of that establishment here would like to disagree with you and would vehemently oppose you whatsoever. Am I right sir! @PanzerKiel

I am not saying.. many people in the capital has this view, that the delay had something to do with her. Anyway, truth comes out sooner or later. We know who was behind the judicial murder of Bhutto, so lets wait for another 30-40 years to find out what really happened. Keep an eye on the books written in future by the US senators about current turmoil in Pakistan.

Even at ZAB's time, a lot of common people, including people known to me, were clear about the conspiracy being executed. There was no need to await for future revelations. Same is the case now. Rather, now it is far more clear, vivid and naked.

Each time they think, Qureshi is about to finish and this is his last sentence, he opens up another box. Make this speech for 3 days, loving it! :lol:

Epic man... epic...

Strictly speaking, it is unconstitutional!

it is like parliament is telling judiciary how to form benches and how to proceed against those judges who give ruling like "...if Musharaf is dead, bring his body back to Pakistan and hang in public on D-Chowk for xxxx days".

Parliament cant. Similarly SC cant tell Parliament how to conduct their business. And funny thing is that at the end of this ruling they have written "Not approved for reporting" in bold letters. It means this decision can not be cited in any future cases. :lol::hitwall:

Woah, I haven't read the short order in complete. but really?

And agree with your point...how can the SC tell the speaker and give orders regarding the business of the house? What to do and what not? That is something which should be in the petition as well.

Even at ZAB's time, a lot of common people, including people known to me, were clear about the conspiracy being executed. There was no need to await for future revelations. Same is the case now. Rather, now it is far more clear, vivid and naked.
Even if Bushra Bibi wali theory is correct, I will always support the opposite camp of the US because I know, the national interests of Pakistan and the US can't go together.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi ne assembly main stand up comedy shru ki hoi hai

Parliament official is also smiling

No that I can understand that perception may be there that she may have sth to do w delay.
But what I am trying t understand is that how a "delay" in appointment will take IK out of good books?
I mean was it the "delay" itself that was causing harm, or was it "her role" that was looked down upon.
I don't have the detailed information man. I have told you what I have heard when I visited Islamabad in January, and that's it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom