What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Buhat logon se hazam nahin hogi, and then i might be labelled something else.....
I hope you have some very good and valid reasons for it which could stand the test of the morality and principles, not some half cooked compromises as it seems to be.

Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa....terming Biden as our collective my-baap...army personnel are fake actors in uniform

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

N.Siddiqui says...generals have lust for money, they are morons, they love the color of dollars...army is spineless...

...list continues...

Best for the armed forces to stay out of politics, respect the limits of their oaths. Failing that, every time the armed forces gets maligned after it has been involved in politics. This is not new, same story - different era.

Ain't you missing me men ? If i would have been there I along with my mujaheedins would have blown up the building which you call parliament before NVC.
Anni diya phly tu wahan ke musilman to sanbhal le .

Screenshot_20220409-125318_Chrome.jpg

I hope you have some very good and valid reasons for it which could stand the test of the morality and principles, not some half cooked compromises as it seems to be.
Not for you dear. My answer wont fulfil your satisfaction. Or do you expect something good from someone who is a hypocrite, spineless, characterless, sellout?

Ain't you missing me men ? If i would have been there I along with my mujaheedins would have blown up the building which you call parliament before NVC.
You’re just some edgy kid, go pick up a gun and get yourself killed by the armed forces for free, spare us the nonsense on PDF.

....Its nothing against the personality of IK ( he is the best we have got (personally as well as at institutional level, no doubt), but its against some other people who are around him.....
@bold.. Yea, so lets welcome back..Fazlu, dawn leaks ki rani Maryam and Bilawal....on US orders.. yea right..

nice try /attempt to coverup Bajwa's role in all this..by some vague statements..that its some thing serious which cant be told..

obviously its serious... US pressure is afterall serious that we are readyto condemn Russia openly, we areready to be US slaves..and lets welcome back, Bilawal, Fazlu and shahbaz Sharif...on US orders

Indian look at the flag
Lmao, these lowlifes. This is a nice feature, I can’t see the flag though.

When I was still on mod duties, we’d have to look up IP, then IP location. And then we’d expose these scum on the forum. So many pathetic soles pretending to be Pakistani.

There were/are lots of users with Pakistani flags who’ll start fights between Pakistani members, a lot of the worst offenders turned out to be Indian troll accounts.

Not for you dear. My answer wont fulfil your satisfaction. Or do you expect something good from someone who is a hypocrite, spineless, characterless, sellout?
Thanks again for giving me credit more than I deserve 😜. But at the same time complaining here to not give credit to those massive organizations which apparently they deserve.

"Kia yai Khula tazaad nhi hai". 🤔

Back
Top Bottom