What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ain't you missing me men ? If i would have been there I along with my mujaheedins would have blown up the building which you call parliament before NVC.
I’m imaging what JeM, Hizbul, LeT and Ansar Ghazwatul Hind would make of india had we not held them back.
Considering we Muslims ruled India for centuries, we would probably be sitting in dehli right now.
Be thankful for Pakistan for saving your *** stupid pajeet

Government was about to file a Petition Regarding Article 69. But they couldn't do it because SC left due to Ramadan Timings. Is this true?

1649498701472.png

And then Saleem Hamdard ki Safi deleted his tweet!

I couldn't quite follow, but are you saying delay in DG appointment was one of reasons that establishment became dissatisfied with IK?
I am not saying.. many people in the capital has this view, that the delay had something to do with her. Anyway, truth comes out sooner or later. We know who was behind the judicial murder of Bhutto, so lets wait for another 30-40 years to find out what really happened. Keep an eye on the books written in future by the US senators about current turmoil in Pakistan.

قومی اسمبلی کا اجلاس
◀️
شہباز شریف کا سپیکر سے تحریک عدم اعتماد پر ووٹنگ کرانے کا مطالبہ
◀️
سپیکر اسد قیصر: ’سپریم کورٹ کے فیصلے کے مطابق کارروائی کروں گا۔۔۔ (مگر) عالمی سازش کے بارے میں جو بات اٹھی ہے آج اس پر بات ہو گی‘

Bahrain kay wazeer-e-kharja say... Saudi kay wazeer-e-kharja say...

aur phir Turkey kay wazeer-kharja say baat cheet ki.

phir Chinese Wazeer-e-kharja say baat cheet hoi.

Epic man... Iftari takk takreer ho gi. :lol:

He is just trying to waste everyone's time. So that government submit review petition with court I guess

I couldn't quite follow, but are you saying delay in DG appointment was one of reasons that establishment became dissatisfied with IK?

New DG(ISI) was appointed precisely to carry out the already planned conspiracy. IK knew it, and hence resisted it, as far as, he could, but ultimately failed.

Back
Top Bottom