What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I already said I am in the other camp.

There's nothing more damaging than supporting Zardari (whose father criticized Muhammad Ali Jinnah on air), Maryam, who played a key role in Dawn Leaks, and Fazlu who has recently issued a fatwa that people who are in their camp can leave aitkaaf if the purpose is to give vote to JUIF.. the aitekaaf will not be broken.. but if someone breaks it for PTI, it will be considered a grave sin.

A delay for whatever reason is nothing when compared to the people who are about to form a national government for 5 years at least.

Bilawal right now taunting a sitting Corps Commander in the national assembly.

I have no idea how this sits well with the high command.

Shahbaz Sharif, Shahid Khaqan, aur Zubair Umar nay kitnay hi polish kiay in kay that they are forgiving all this? That they are forgetting what Maryam and Nawaz said?

I guess the mantra of muzahmat hogi to mufahmat hogi rings true then.

I don't have any information at the moment, but I do honestly believe there is resentment within the higher ecehlons, that anyone can now come up, hurl a bit of abuses, and get a deal of their choice.

I also don't thinmk that they are this stupid to fall for this carrot and stick policy and get wooed by Shahbaz Sharif's sweet words, or are they?

Last edited:
قومی اسمبلی کا اجلاس
◀️
شہباز شریف کا سپیکر سے تحریک عدم اعتماد پر ووٹنگ کرانے کا مطالبہ
◀️
سپیکر اسد قیصر: ’سپریم کورٹ کے فیصلے کے مطابق کارروائی کروں گا۔۔۔ (مگر) عالمی سازش کے بارے میں جو بات اٹھی ہے آج اس پر بات ہو گی‘
Almi sazish ko choro or sunao Mian Saab keh se hain? 😂

Even if there is a course correction, a year from now. The damage is done.

Those officials of FIA and NAB plus the judges who took decisions against these dynasties are going to be made example of in the coming months.

Hence, next time no one in their right mind will go after these thugs even if encouraged by the state. They will know all it takes for a U-Turn is the fragile ego of one man and the personal ambitions of few others.

P.S: When I say Fragile Ego, I am definitely not referring to Imran here.

That is not my case. I would happily accept this theory of Bushra Bibi, Buzdar, etc. etc. etc., provided it is credible. It is not at all. Real reason is gross policy differences between General Bajwa and IK. Both tried to hide them, as far as it was possible; but they started creeping out, about a year ago.

I have not a very high opinion of General Bajwa and his character; but I don't agree with those, who are calling him a sell out. He is not. He is a patriotic person. In his opinion, IK's position, on US, and certain other matters, is not tenable; so General Bajwa, in his own thinking, is acting in a broader national interest. One may agree with him or not.

There is no national interest that can be fulfilled by putting three stooges on the throne. Americans will have direct line to the new Pakistani government. As a result Pakistan will lose the hard won trust of Russia and China. We have seen multiple times the damage Uncle Sam causes when it interferes in muslim countries or even in non-muslim ones such as Vietnam. This should be obvious to the local panwalla much less the head of the army. This is why Bajwa's actions cannot get the benefit of doubt. He knows the damage caused by traditional politicians and is still championing their cause. He actions cannot be justified. Period.

Bilawal right now taunting a sitting Corps Commander in the national assembly.

I have no idea how this sits well with the high command.

Shahbaz Sharif, Shahid Khaqan, aur Zubair Umar nay kitnay hi polish kiay in kay that they are forgiving all this? That they are forgetting what Maryam and Nawaz said?

I guess the mantra of muzahmat hogi to mufahmat hogi rings true then.

I don't have any information at the moment, but I do honestly believe there is resentment within the higher ecehlons, that anyone can now come up, hurl a bit of abuses, and get a deal of their choice.

I also don't thinmk that they are this stupid to fall for this carrot and stick policy and get wooed by Shahbaz Sharif's sweet words.
What can I say. I agree 100% with your post!

Looks like the US has learnt this trick from Maryam's book. Muzahimar hogi tou Mufahimat hogi wali trick!

Yeh mera hum naam Saad Rafiq barra hi beghairat insan hai aur kion na ho poori qom hi beghairatoN ki hai.

Iss kay baap ko Bhutto nay marvaya aur yeh abb uss hi Bhutto kay chor damad aur hijrray nawasay kay saath mil kar Amreeka ki sazish ka hissa ban raha hai.

Hoping against hope kaash aaj iss ki ghairat jaag jai

There is no national interest that can be fulfilled by putting three stooges on the throne. Americans will have direct line to the new Pakistani government. As a result Pakistan will lose the hard won trust of Russia and China. We have seen multiple times the damage Uncle Sam causes when it interferes in muslim countries or even in non-muslim ones such as Vietnam. This should be obvious to the local panwalla much less the head of the army. This is why Bajwa's actions cannot get the benefit of doubt. He knows the damage caused by traditional politicians and is still championing their cause. He actions cannot be justified. Period.

You misunderstood my post. I only said that he is not a sell out. I don't condone, at all, what he is doing, and I don't deem him a person of high morals and character.

Yeh mera hum naam Saad Rafiq barra hi beghairat insan hai aur kion na ho poori qom hi beghairatoN ki hai.

Iss kay baap ko Bhutto nay marvaya aur yeh abb uss hi Bhutto kay chor damad aur hijrray nawasay kay saath mil kar Amreeka ki sazish ka hissa ban raha hai.

Bilawal ki maa ki nangi pictures jis nay helicopter say phenkwayeen theen, woh us kay sath mila hua hai, aap kia baat kar rahay ho.

What can I say. I agree 100% with your post!

Looks like the US has learnt this trick from Maryam's book. Muzahimar hogi tou Mufahimat hogi wali trick!

Sab topi drama hai is mulk main, sadly.

Bottom line is that they are afraid of IK and he can't be controlled by them - it is all about power ultimately. His wife and her influence in his decision making is an easy excuse to spread internally to justify his removal.
You might be right!

Back
Top Bottom