What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
my point is just this that do no heap blame on the WHOLE institution
No one is blaming the whole institution, but few top generals as per rumours gang of 4-5 generals headed by Bajwa, secondly why anyone should defend Bajwa when opposition is continuously claiming to have meetings with Bajwa as recently as 3 meetings in this week only and no denial from Army is there ....

So is this neutrality .... ??? Why Bajwa and ISI chiefs used delaying tactics when they were informed about this cable in timely manner ??
however, heaping blame on the whole institution is wrong
Yes it is, but using whole institution to for personal Objective is more wrong
its also wrong to suggest some sort of mutiny within the army
No one is suggesting mutiny but would like to give you 2 examples

- When Yaha was dethroned after fall of Dhaka he was General and Chief of Army Staff even at that time so was it mutiny ? those who send him message to step down were not involve in mutiny accounts of history is available about them.

- Same is the case with Musharaf when he was asked to shed off Chief of Army Staff designation it was not just political pressure of PPP but some close aide of Musharaf from Army as well who suggested the same, so again was it a mutiny within the Army?

Bajwa has become a Burden not only on his institution but on Pakistan as well. He is neither above the institution nor above the State of Pakistan.
Hve we declared war against US?? How can you arrest you arrest someone for meeting an ambassador of other country if we are not in war with that country??
Dear read the law meeting itself is not the crime but the outcome is, if you don't understand this very basic difference then plz stop arguing on this I ma not interested to argue with PML-N voter/supporter.

Last edited:
Yeah i was a university student more than 20 years ago...(was just teasing someone dear)...

Apparently, what happened or was done by establishment is wrong, i agree....but dear, there are some more serious reasons for which this might have done...i know the reasons, they are serious enough, funnily no one has hit the right guess yet.....Its nothing against the personality of IK ( he is the best we have got (personally as well as at institutional level, no doubt), but its against some other people who are around him.....

Rest there is no competition between PM and others....PM comes on media everyday, he contradicts everything which he does not agree with, he is popular, however, others dont have this libery i believe.

never....i dont wanna part of them...lolx

So if the people around IK are so bad and problematic does this justify to bring all the corrupts and looters back to the Govt who already looted this country for 40 years by their fathers, themselves and now their sons.

No amount of justification can hide the treason army top brass did no matter how they portray themselves they are neutral.

Well done Asad Umar!

What a speech. He took Supreme court to the cleaners for violating sanctity of Parliament.

Honestly, do these judges think they are above law and no one can say a word against them? Well, dont overestimate the patience of Pakistani people by repeatedly violating the constitution!

So if the people around IK are so bad and problematic does this justify to bring all the corrupts and looters back to the Govt who already looted this country for 40 years by their fathers, themselves and now their sons.

No amount of justification can hide the treason army brass did no matter how they portray themselves they are neutral.

Smoke screen BS reason. Real reason is power, or fear of loosing it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom