What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You misunderstood my post. I only said that he is not a sell out. I don't condone, at all, what he is doing, and I don't deem him a person of high morals and character.
He's a sellout when a blind dyslexic asperger suffering fool can tell you our future is not with US but regional allies he's giving Chinese and other powers reasons to see our wavering and inability to be independent of western hegemony

thing is, a narrative has been built and there is zero reaponse to it from ISPR to address it....am not saying someone is involved but the perception is there that someone has worked with a malafide intent....

here are few comments on the post on FB about Pakistan conducting ballistic missile test...are we going to throw them in jail too?

Soliders sacrificed their lives in 2002, they did in 2008, 2011,2014, 2020 & 2022. only difference is how nation is responding to it...View attachment 832118View attachment 832119View attachment 832120View attachment 832121

Sir, Army is the giving Altaf Hussain new life in Karachi to make PTI weak there. This was the last thing of Raheel Sharif which was not reversed yet as everything else is already reversed by Bajwa.

Started to think that Bajwa is helping PM IK under the table.:woot:

US Estab. will be double crossed as in Afghanistan.

Pak Estab. cannot afford a hostile nation and people angst and protests. They go with the pulse of the nation.
@PanzerKiel Just chilling and loving this comment. Or is their actually some truth behind it? Just tell us something so our energies don't gonna waste in useless matters if it's true.
And if it ultimately is proven to be true I would come out rejoicing for my beloved deep state.

Some heavy heavy criticism under DG ISPR tweet.

The difference now is when the occasional patwari or Bharati would make a negative remark, the crowd criticizing now would jump on the person and defend the army.

I don't see any PML-N Maryum related accounts defending the army now. Looks like they are enjoying the show.

Sir, Army is the giving Altaf Hussain new life in Karachi to make PTI weak there. This was the last thing of Raheel Sharif which was not reversed yet as everything else is already reversed by Bajwa.
Altaf Hussain is just a front Man they are giving RAW their power back in Karachi.

Some heavy heavy criticism under DG ISPR tweet.

The difference now is when the occasional patwari or Bharati would make a negative remark, the crowd criticizing now would jump on the person and defend the army.

I don't see any PML-N Maryum related accounts defending the army now. Looks like they are enjoying the show.
some replies are so cute

شرم کرو جب جنگ ہوئی تم لوگوں نے یہ بھی ڈالر لیکر کلو کے بھاؤ سے بیچ کے امریکہ شفٹ ہوجانا

Dear Dr. sb, I know that you would not be answering me here & I do not expect you to do so either. Let me just appreciate your post & tell you that many years ago, after mistaking you for someone who was anti-Pakistan I realized that you were more caring than most here & my respect for you grew. I certainly read your posts with interest & attention because of the quality of your thinking. If one were to never consider a seemingly opposing POV, one would never grow.

My purpose in coming here & 'wasting' my time is to provide a counter to the dominant ultra-nationalist & sometimes fascist narrative that is toxic & damaging to the environment & the persons who profess such a mind-set. Many sane people have given up & I feel that at least a few people ought to counter it to provide perspective.

It is only fitting that trolls bite back those who reared them in name of 5GW or whatever else they call this group-think. It is just & proper wages for what they did. But after the initial satisfaction of seeing this happen, it breeds worry not just for the country, but also the nationalist trolls themselves. The obsession with control ignores the patriotism & perspective of common people who may need just the space to express themselves. There never was a need to control speech, politics, & policy. One hopes that the 'institution' which did much to damage society & polity understands its limitations; and that the people who got used as mere tools learn from the hard U-turn & its outcomes.

I believe in growth. I used to think like most nationalists & its been quite a journey over many years to become who I am now. And I sometimes feel ashamed of my former self. I have hope that many young ones here would grow & be different people. I hope that my opposition to their current cultish mind-set would hasten the process of wearing off the said mind-set so that growth may occur.

Perhaps you never were like me & therefore you see grounds for pessimism. Having been through a journey, I can look back at the milestones I crossed (Kargil being a major one) I can empathize with some people with opposing POV (nationalism, parochialism, etc...).

As IK's regime collapses & it drives many here nuts, it is an opportune time to remind people (& management of PDF) that without a strong base in the electorate & hearts of people, no political structure can survive. It is best to let the system stabilize & to let the political processes drive themselves according to the Constitution.

Thank you again for your post & your time. I appreciate your attention. May you prosper & flourish. Wa Salaam.
As someone who wants real democracy in Pakistan, do you not think that there is a silver lining in this new development of public opinion? In the past, the population in this community often wanted army to take over the political control directly. But now, it seems like most here would prefer to have people's control of the parliament.

Even if you don't approve of their leadership choice for Pakistan, the change in psyche (if it can last) is a development that should align with your long term interests :azn:

@PanzerKiel Just chilling and loving this comment. Or is their actually some truth behind it? Just tell us something so our energies don't gonna waste in useless matters if it's true.
And if it ultimately is proven to be true I would come out rejoicing for my beloved deep state.

No use in clutching on straws. Game is too open and too naked.

some replies are so cute

شرم کرو جب جنگ ہوئی تم لوگوں نے یہ بھی ڈالر لیکر کلو کے بھاؤ سے بیچ کے امریکہ شفٹ ہوجانا
Link?

@PanzerKiel saheb is loyal to his uniform, He cannot criticize his seniors even if he wanted to.

If only every men were loyal to Pakistan, More than their nafs or uniform.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom