What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I respectfully disagree. Considering the person who gave your post a positive rating, I would say that there might be some truth to that.

But one thing I know for a fact, is that the govt wanted to continue with Gen Faiz due to the A-stan issue and the upcoming political changes and Russian situation.

In that aspect, it had nothing to do with these superstitions.

Personally, I do think this was the wrong thing to do by the government. Each officer who is at that rank is fully capable, or at least deemed to be fully capable to lead the institution, or any other office within the Army. Moreover, there is a reason commanding officers and DG's etc get replaced after 2 or 3 years, because there is a system, and that should be respected.

But one thing I would say is that, agr yeh process itna important tha, and the transition of power needs to be respected in ther Army, to phir extension kyun li?

COAS ki extension kay waqt bhi IK ki yehi logic thi, that he is comfortable with Bajwa, Bajwa knows the things that are going on, and he would like to continue with Bajwa. With the DG ISI (Gen Faiz), he had the same logic. Aik waqt yeh logic theek hai, doosray waqt ghalat?

In my view, it is wrong both the times. Extensions have no place in the army in peace time, and they completely ruin the order of promotions.
And PM is the elected Chief Executive of the country. What those uniformed men think of themselves when they try to thrust their own decisions on the PM. Who are they to tell him what he has to do. He is the PM of the nation and it's on his discretion whether he appoints a well dressed guccied up suited General or any walking by person on the street as the DG ISI. There's no law where it says that every appointed DG ISI must have been a serving PAK Army General too. Those Generals should be put in their place.

"In my view, it is wrong both the times. Extensions have no place in the army in peace time, and they completely ruin the order of promotions."
And it kills the merit and detrimental to the institution in the longer run.

Why respectfully? You should disrespectfully disagree with them who disrespect every civilian office holder. A COAS real place is under the secretary of Defense, who is answerable to the Minister of Defense and who is answerable to the PM of the Pakistan. In what capacity or How dare a that much junior ranking state official like an Army Chief argue with the Chief Executive of the country! 🤬😡😠🤬

Last edited:
اگر زرداری نے ججوں سے پیسے واپس مانگ لیے تو کون دے گا ؟

This is damn serious.

Are they giving verdicts after taking orders from Bilawal and co?

This is plain contempt of court.

Supreme Court MUST come clean here...

No vote today. PM has called for cabinet meeting at 9pm today.

Shireen explaining Deep US-Pak relations

Is Shireen Mazari mocking Bajwa upon deep seeded relations US phrase ?
Obviously
That's what PTI have been doing indirectly for a long time

Isi liye boys ko ghussa aya hua PTI pe😛😂

Golden words by Shireen Mazari "Konsa jurm Pakistan ne Kara hai?"

USA will do everything after NCV to kill of PTI and establishment will justify it by citing Bushra Bibi's influence.

Back
Top Bottom