What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zardari ka mali nuksan hogaya .. Indian media crying like disown bitachhh... look at the faces of MQM leaders..

Maybe, but the courts cannot conduct a trial unless there's an investigation in the matter.
There's no investigation done by anyone, just some hot air which holds zero value in the courts.
Courts cannot adjudicate on the merits on the "foreign interference" case solely because xyz person claims on television.

Till then are the opposition members guilty until proven innocent? So weird. I don't think any court will do it.
It is good to listen to Indians here. I mean it. A lot of Pakistanis cannot rise above their partyline affiliations. Yes, I too despise many in the opposition, especially Mullah Fazlu and Bilawal. But I also don't think people like Shahbaz Sharif are traitors or incompetent.
And you are right... innocent until proven guilty. And also no charges unless investigations and trials. Some may call it 'technicalities' but that's what separate Pakistan, which has more than survived against insurmountable odds versus states like Libya or Iraq or Venezuela or even Russia now, who, despite immense riches, had not managed their political and constitutional matters well.

I.k did a politcal blunder by announcing early elections when the public is pretty furious over inflation and mis management.

He shouldve stepped down and handed this mess over to the opposition- ------

Imran Khan doesn't quit. It is a good and a bad trait. But running a country is not a game of cricket.

Are you against Imran's trump card move? :unsure:
i am just a fan of fun and i am enjoying it .

تیس دن تک لوٹوں کی منڈی لگی رھی اکثریت اقلیت میں بدل دی گئی مافیاز جب ممبروں کی بولیاں لگاتی رھیں وہ آئینی تھا اور اب رولنگ دیکر حلوے کی دیگ الٹ دی تو سپریم کوٹھا اور جیو نے بللانا شروع کردیا

Another important point brought up by Shahid Masood is if NCV was rejected and it has been ruled a legal order by SC then why did IK dissolve assemblies?

i love the way khan put all these lagur bagurs through hell. showbaz is losing his sh*t. he was dreaming of becoming the prime minister instead hath aya baba g talhu

Another important point brought up by Shahid Masood is if NCV was rejected and it has been ruled a legal order by SC then why did IK dissolve assemblies?

I saw one article on The News in Pakistan that said despite the Speaker rejecting the NCV and adjourning the session, the opposition staged a dummy vote on NCV, where Ayaz Sadiq sat in the Speaker's Chair and the NCV was supported by 197 members!!
What a drama! But explains how naive Imran Khan has been! How he has been fooled. I remember Benazir Bhutto faced similar situation in 1989/90 but she went into an over-drive when MQM abandoned her and managed to get barely enough to survive the NCV. Of course she probably bought the votes and that's why Imran Khan is a far better person than her. But Imran should have seen what was coming. As @Jungibaaz says above, Imran had been blackmailed by many MNAs for a long time and only now that the Establishment decided to be neutral, the turncoats have finally betrayed him.

ماڑا اچھے خاصے ہم جیل میں سیٹ تھے ہم کو کیوں بلایا تھا

1649002854322.png

تیس دن تک لوٹوں کی منڈی لگی رھی اکثریت اقلیت میں بدل دی گئی مافیاز جب ممبروں کی بولیاں لگاتی رھیں وہ آئینی تھا اور اب رولنگ دیکر حلوے کی دیگ الٹ دی تو سپریم کوٹھا اور جیو نے بللانا شروع کردیا

Saray Patwaris ag legal expert ban gye and indians liking their posts 😂

Ye kuttay to sardar hain Saray asul or constitution or courts sirf IK kay lye banaye gye hain is mulk mai.

Back
Top Bottom