• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am mad confused - is this legal?
I have a feeling supreme court might intervene and throw it out

Or can they even interfere in parliamentary affairs? Afaik they can't

Ofcourse best case scenario for PTI is early elections
@Jango

NO its not legal, not in good faith and defies constitutional spirit of a parliamentary democracy. Moreover all indicators are pointing at annulment of such ruling.

277768912_10158417973897330_8535994887597577100_n.jpg

Maybe you are right. But Pakistani political class, the judiciary, and the military have historically come together to find creative ways of going around seemingly too complex problems. They all learned well from the 1971 crisis.
Maybe, but the courts cannot conduct a trial unless there's an investigation in the matter.
There's no investigation done by anyone, just some hot air which holds zero value in the courts.
Courts cannot adjudicate on the merits on the "foreign interference" case solely because xyz person claims on television.

Till then are the opposition members guilty until proven innocent? So weird. I don't think any court will do it.

My fervent wish is that the opposition and govt and all accept this or find some another workaround and proceed with fresh elections!

I.k did a politcal blunder by announcing early elections when the public is pretty furious over inflation and mis management.

He shouldve stepped down and handed this mess over to the opposition- ------

If as per Imran Khan opposition conspired with the US for this NCW. Then when are they going to arrest all of these and try for treason. I can tell you none of this will happen. This was done only to save his chair.

NO its not legal, not in good faith and defies constitutional spirit of a parliamentary democracy. Moreover all indicators are pointing at annulment of such ruling.

No-confidence-motion was rightly rejected, all according to rules.

There was a biggest security meeting in Pakistan which comprises of tri-forces chiefs, federal cabinet and bigwigs. Which confirmed that there's foreign involvement in conspiring against state of Pakistan. It is a concrete evidence.

Speaker of National assembly rejected the NCV according to the constitution of Pakistan.

Not even Supreme court cant challenge it, they have no jurisdiction on parliamentary affairs.

nsc.png

Attachments

• 1649002005040.png
    1649002005040.png
    596.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
1649001553980.png

If Imran Khan wins the election that will eventually follow, then his stand against the NVC may be vindicated. But if he looses, then what? Will be blame establishment or accept the defeat gracefully? Interesting times ahead :pop:
ohh bhai after this drama he will even defeated with many seats in assembly i guess 100+

There was a biggest security meeting in Pakistan which comprises of tri-forces chiefs, federal cabinet and bigwigs.

Speak of National assembly rejected the NCV according to the constitution of Pakistan.

Not even Supreme court cant challenge it, they have no jurisdiction on parliamentary affairs.
It’s a joke. If what he is claiming is true. Pakistan should have expelled US Ambassador, Arrested all these MNA for treason. None of this has happened even after almost a month. Which means he has zero proof. Other then PTI nobody is buying this argument.

There was a biggest security meeting in Pakistan which comprises of tri-forces chiefs, federal cabinet and bigwigs. Which confirmed that there's foreign involvement in conspiring against state of Pakistan. It is a concrete evidence.

Speak of National assembly rejected the NCV according to the constitution of Pakistan.

S.c might actually be doing a favour to pti if assembly is reinstated- ------ .

It’s a joke. If what he is claiming is true. Pakistan should have expelled US Ambassador, Arrested all these MNA for treason. None of this has happened even after almost a month. Which means he has zero proof. Other then PTI nobody is buying this argument.

Which world are you living in?

Here you go:

GHABRANA NAHI HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I told else where that all these rules of business, sop's , playing by the book are reserved for squeezing public tax payers ------- a single step on the ruling elite's tail and they go all guns blazing to avail instant remedy for theirselves

Back
Top Bottom