What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s definitely not legal. That motion had to be heard and voted today. Speakers rejection and it not being heard are both violations of the constitution, and any further actions thereof; including the dissolution of assembly is also void.

Most likely the SC will revert to its prior opinion. If we look at the presidential reference hearing at the SC wrt. The question of 63A, the five member bench said that not counting votes would be “contemptuous”. You can infer from here what sort of view the SC will take, expect to see a similar choice of words.

Agreed.
If this is allowed today then tomorrow some other govt, however unpopular and corrupt it maybe, will find some reason to dismiss the NCV against it.
My fervent wish is that the opposition and govt and all accept this or find some another workaround and proceed with fresh elections! Otherwise, Pakistan will remain in uncertain condition with dire consequences. Never forget that many of Pakistan's issues are related to inability to make smooth transfer of powers until the last two decades.

supreme court issues notices to attorney journal and proceddings will be done tomorrow!

1648991502279.png

I am sorry, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO TRUST in our judicial system.

It is one of the worst, if not THE WORST, in the world.

Judiciary runs on the trust of the public and if public has no trust in its judgements, that judiciary needs some serious clean-up!

Start from Qazi Easy Paisa and that Min Shaitan.

I feel sorry for Ali Wazir

Poor guy traveled all the way from Karachi jail to Islamabad for voting

Aur voting hi nahi hoyi

Yeh PTM walon ki bhi koi zindagi nahi :lol:

So no stay order today ..

Attorney general, Interior Ministry and Defence Ministry called in tomorrow.

IK actually imposed political martial law... let me explain how...

1. He strike-down motion of opposition through Speaker
2. Sacked and removed Governor and already appointed new
3. Delayed CM ship voting in Punjab
4. Caretake decision is not easy anymore thus IK has now the option to install on his own
5. Limit SC decision

karlo jo karna hey LOL only General Election op left for opposition... the reason Asif Ali Zardari said "We are ready for elections" he is smart enough to understand what IK has done after all his lawyer is "Aitezaaz Ahsan" who already stated... "IK nay jhaka maar kar ball gayab kardi hey"

and even if SC declared the speaker ruling null n void even then only general election op is left... dunno who gave this stunning idea... can't believe this... Fawad Chaudry and Babar Awan have done this .. these guys have floated this idea as far as my info... IK actually enforces his supremacy and jammed the entire civil system of the state.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom