• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
onwards and upwards

1648990939057.png

:pakistan:
1648991143093.png

Lol I’m actually enjoying this. The tears but you should save for the coming days and weeks, his sycophants will be shedding some, his IK’s demise is inevitable. As for living abroad, isn’t your country the one who tried to remove dear leader? Renounce your allegiance man, don’t be such a hypocrite.
:crazy_pilot:

Only and the weakest legal point will be that Govt or speaker cannot play judge jury and executioner themselves. This matter is neither in the courts nor any court has given verdict that this is really a conspiracy.
But this point can be overruled.

But I want new elections in whole pakistan not just NA. I might run for MPA seat myself from PTI. Per pehly provincial assembly to toren. :mad:

I am mad confused - is this legal?
I have a feeling supreme court might intervene and throw it out

Or can they even interfere in parliamentary affairs? Afaik they can't

Ofcourse best case scenario for PTI is early elections
@Jango

It’s definitely not legal. That motion had to be heard and voted today. Speakers rejection and it not being heard are both violations of the constitution, and any further actions thereof; including the dissolution of assembly is also void.

Most likely the SC will revert to its prior opinion. If we look at the presidential reference hearing at the SC wrt. The question of 63A, the five member bench said that not counting votes would be “contemptuous”. You can infer from here what sort of view the SC will take, expect to see a similar choice of words.

Lol I’m actually enjoying this. The tears but you should save for the coming days and weeks, his sycophants will be shedding some, his IK’s demise is inevitable. As for living abroad, isn’t your country the one who tried to remove dear leader? Renounce your allegiance man, don’t be such a hypocrite.
Naah you are angry, pissed, shocked ....for pmln supporters , sara mazza kharaab hogiya ..

I have zero idea - but what I do know is that it'll be challenged in the supreme court
That's for sure, and they'll give the final verdict
Supreme court have already thrown out a plea to decide on the matter.
They told the petitioner that they would not rule on parliamentary matters.

Naah you are angry, pissed, shocked ....for pmln supporters , sara mazza kharaab hogiya ..
Lmao, I can assure you. I’m enjoying the show. Not a hint of anger, alhamdulillah. :D

This is "gudda guddai ki shadi" that opposition did in the national assembly

@Jungibaaz and @Chak Bamu were also invited to this shadi. Both drank Pepsi in the meal
Wait for the dust to settle kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom