What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
SUPRISE MOFHER YUCKER!!! 😂😂😂
lol, all these certified crooks got beat aby an amateur! The US knew that half these ppl were out on bail and wanted them to rule the country so that US foreign policy can prevail?
I know so many anti Ik folks that actually now support him.I mean, like harsh critics.

I am mad confused - is this legal?
I have a feeling supreme court might intervene and throw it out

Or can they even interfere in parliamentary affairs? Afaik they can't

Ofcourse best case scenario for PTI is early elections
@Jango

Court cannot legally intervene in internal matters of national assembly.

News
Assembly has been disolved after president signature
Imran khan is still prime minister until care taker setup comes
well done

Sources
Asif Ali Zardari was taken into confidence before dissolution of assembly and soon Sindh assembly will be dissolved

but our genrails have more assets in west than china and thats matters! they are loyal to where they sell pizzay or where they party after retirement or where they have parked their haram ki daulat!

it was never a win win for wardi mafia even if IK was gone wardi boys would have suffered because US is not a trusty ally! off with some heads and course correction is the way forward! no compromise!
Not all Generals, some are definitely Pro America but now China is extremely in good terms with PA... VT-4, J10's, Type 54s, Submarines, Satellites, Radars, SAM's, AAM, CM, Anti ship... all of that coming from China, taking panga with China at this point will be much worse than America, cause America already stop every weapon transfer for PA, if we were getting Aid or weapons then it would be different.

Hey guys what's the legal status if these moves? They'll probably be challenged by the opposition and I see a supreme court intervantion...

Can they even hold up in court of law?
Supreme court will take a long time to come to a decision by that time a new general election will have been done.

Saleem Safi with a meltdown, "Yeh IK kay kirdar kis nishani hai keh is nay apnay kisi member ko bhi nhn bataya keh yeh karnay ja raha hai".

Jeez, the amount of mental gymnastics.

That Mullah's Safi will now be hanging in Mullah toilet for the next few months...

Loving it man!!

Now somehow these thieves will have to be stopped from winning back!

a6c275deb59944bcade4309897c86670.jpg

Deputy Attorney General has resigned from his seat. Calling this unconstitutional and saying that he cannot be part of this charade.
Seems like things are hearing up

Exactly. See this guy gets it. I have no strong political opinions, but I don’t want us to piss off China or become pro-US with regards to our defense acquisitions at all because it will mess up all the previous decade of build up with Chinese weaponry. At the same time I don’t think we should have negative relations with the US either, just keep being neutral with regards to Russia and Ukraine and let it pass.
Exactly, as IK said in a interview, we would be allies with all but wont be slave to none... That was powerful statement from a Pakistani leader after Jinnah sahab.

Back
Top Bottom