Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seriously the meltdown in media is no less than a world premiere....😁😄
images (pop1).jpeg

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
keep counting the numbers dumbheads, your intelligence is no different from Nawaz and Shahbaz Shareef. All these fucking dumbos should take classes from IK to learn the basics of politics and the constitution of Pakistan

-Speaker ruling is illegal and against constitution, it will be challenged

-Only 60 MNA’s came in for PTI out of 140

-Opposition strength 176 excluding PTI forward group

-Assemblies dissolved

-Niazi knew he lost it, and he lost Punjab as well. All he wanted in the end was safe exit.

-If NCV was foreign conspiracy, then why he sent summary for dissolution of assemblies? It’s a good tactical decision, but in long term it’s game over for him as he got nothing to sell and it’s evident as nobody came on roads for him.

-Speaker ruling is illegal and against constitution, it will be challenged
its not illegal. article 5 is in the constitution not out of it. loyalty of MNAs was compromised, as the letter and NSC declaration has now been made part of the assembly proceedings through fawad chaudhry's question session.

Is it true that General Bajwa is seeking closer ties with America? The same America that has sought to remove Imran Khan as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Because if true, then it is the military leadership who is the main culprit and that is a disgraceful and shameful act.

I’ve always refrained from making political posts and even further I’ve refrained from commenting on the political relations between the army and the government. But the truth here to me seems to be that Bajwa is on one side, and most of the army is on the other.
I know you bro from a long time, red your posts regularly so I know, many of members don't comment on Politics but this was different, because of a foreign letter, which makes every Pakistani on the edge. I think you are right, as Bajwa's nature is weak and non aggressive, so he tries to do damage control in his recent speech, give America a impression that we do condemn the Russians and we want good ties, but Bajwa must understand that this is more than just about Russia, China rising influence over Pakistan Army, Navy and Air force, now a huge portion of our defense stuff comes from China and if they backed out then we are in trouble and also bye bye to CPEC. Also who will Veto for us in UNSC ? or who will support our narrative in UN ? no one...

If the opposition comes into power and we lose favor with China, all the weapons and deals made by the armed forces with China in the last decade to move away from the US will go to waste, they’ll sanction us, stop our weapons, the forces will become weaker than they’ve ever been in Pakistans history. There is absolutely no way the armed forces want the opposition to win. The issue is that Bajwa doesn’t seem to agree, and I’m sure many under him are not happy about this. It’s time for Bajwa to go.
For PA is if they take America side, China will punish us and if they side against America west will punish us, thing is that America and west is punishing us for years, all aid is stop, no more new systems coming from West, and constant blackmailing and serving Indian interest in region must be so alarming and hectic of Corp Commanders, Bajwa must understand that he needs to finish his tenure and leave with peace or else the awaam will start his character assassination including his family and all that he achieved in life will be gone.
The opposition has always maintained that they have the publics support, that the people hate IK and love them, so they shouldn’t be afraid of elections then right? Let the assemblies be dissolved, let the people of Pakistan decide who they want to rule over them. If the opposition has public support as they claim, why are they running from elections?
Because IK is dumb and stupid but he is not corrupt, no one has brought a single corruption case against him, so at least on that people will/should support him, and now if he make a new govt with majority then he won't be blackmailed. Opposition is scared because people hate them, and no MNA or minister represents the public opinion.

Dude this'll go to supreme court and they'll probably dismiss it
As it sounds shady af- legally/ constitutionally speaking
it isnt shady, its all according to an article in the constitution itself.

rakam doob gayi!
bilawal is still a baby
Jardari is too old

The right move should ve been to remove teh speaker first.
IK obviously had help. He is the 1st PM that has not stolen form his people.
Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes too.
Pakistan first .

its not illegal. article 5 is in the constitution not out of it. loyalty of MNAs was compromised, as the letter has now been made part of the proceedings through fawad chaudhry's question session.

America just did Imran Khan and Pakistan the greatest favor by issuing a illegal treasonous Regime Change Letter.

It turns out to be a Imran Khan majority government endorsement letter.

Gazab... Mast ... well done Imran. Crooks need to be put in their place. White men should know that they can't do as they wish.
all us asia folks need to unite and support each other, outstanding issues notwithstanding .

Back
Top Bottom