What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t see why the opposition is crying. They’ve always maintained that the people of Pakistan hate IK and support them fully. If that’s the truth, why are they afraid of elections? The assemblies have been dissolved, there will be new elections, the people will decide who they want. Easy as that. If the opposition has support and IK doesn’t, they’ll win, easy as that.

That's what I am thinking too.

Isn't this what the opposition wanted? IK going and elections, so that the people get to decide?

This is an easy way out for them too. Otherwise they would have had to be in the govt, make tough decisions, unpopular decisions, and have infighting among themselves. Also, they themselves weren't sure of when to have elections, they were going to decide AFTER the NCM. IK just did it for them.

Now, they wouldn't have to do any of that and would still have the elections, which was what they originally wanted.

They might be afraid though that they are deeply unpopular right now, and PTI is popular, so an election at this time could go against them.

Let's see if they go to court and what the court says.

I don’t see why the opposition is crying. They’ve always maintained that the people of Pakistan hate IK and support them fully. If that’s the truth, why are they afraid of elections? The assemblies have been dissolved, there will be new elections, the people will decide who they want. Easy as that. If the opposition has support and IK doesn’t, they’ll win, easy as that.

Opposition is not afraid of elections just count how many MNA turned up today for IK in assembly 40-60. Bruv it’s a good opportunity for you to apply for PTI ticket.

Most important question.

Ab is ka kya karen???? 😁😄

images (achkan).jpeg

bajwa must be really angry!!!

itnay island search kiye final bhi kar lia lakin khan ney "surprise" day diya!!

bajwa sabh hath ayya mou ja laga!!

Option 3: Safe exit all agreed in advance.
Good bye Niazi.. 🤭

PTI runs away from vote of confidence.

Throw away the constitution. Throw away all rules. So PTI member decide everything. LOL Where are courts?

IK going to be disqualified for life.
RO BHIKARI RO

BTW IF YOU ARE SITTING IN WEST
1648972852693.png

No, IK has the power and influence to bring Army out of this mess with dignity, Army although looks guilty but there are many Generals who would be working to find a peaceful solution, Pakistan must not go in conflict with America but American must understand that they need to work with elected Govt, and stop this backstabbing and regime change BS. IK is not a radical and he is easy to work with if West is sincere with Pakistan, but if they want Pakistan to suffer and remain bankrupt then the opposition serve their purpose well. I hope People of Pakistan show to the Govt/Opposition/Establishment that they want free and fair election, then whoever wins will make Govt, and that will be accepted.
I’ve always refrained from making political posts and even further I’ve refrained from commenting on the political relations between the army and the government. But the truth here to me seems to be that Bajwa is on one side, and most of the army is on the other.

If the opposition comes into power and we lose favor with China, all the weapons and deals made by the armed forces with China in the last decade to move away from the US will go to waste, they’ll sanction us, stop our weapons, the forces will become weaker than they’ve ever been in Pakistans history. There is absolutely no way the armed forces want the opposition to win. The issue is that Bajwa doesn’t seem to agree, and I’m sure many under him are not happy about this. It’s time for Bajwa to go.

The opposition has always maintained that they have the publics support, that the people hate IK and love them, so they shouldn’t be afraid of elections then right? Let the assemblies be dissolved, let the people of Pakistan decide who they want to rule over them. If the opposition has public support as they claim, why are they running from elections?

Foreign intervention was proved by NSC the highest civil, military and intel forum of Pakistan.
So according to article 5 this no trust motion was invalid.
Also, according to IHC court cannot interfere in parliment (majlis-e-shura).
Early election coming and IK gonna win with landslide.

Pakiatan is in this position because of all the compromises dont in past by letting traitors free because of greater good is the reason why our leaders (political/ military) are cheap "hoes" you dont comprise with traitor hammer of justice should fall on them and end their treachery thats the only way forward for Pakistan!
Money/fear/Green cards, IK did smart when he show the letter to National security council which has all 4 Armed forces Generals, so they know that its a foreign attempt and they can be next, so its either save IK right now and let the reelection happen, or take this threat and become a bloody joke for the world. Also, if IK was gone due to America's pressure then entire Pakistan Armed forces will suffer because China would pull its support, and now we have more Chinese maal then Ameriki.

Imran Khan did what PAF did to IAF Feb 2019, although opposition more incompetent than IAF even.

“You will never be able to surprise us, the response will come, now wait for our surprise”.

Inshallah the will of the people will be respected with elections.

That's what I am thinking too.

Isn't this what the opposition wanted? IK going and elections, so that the people get to decide?

This is an easy way out for them too. Otherwise they would have had to be in the govt, make tough decisions, unpopular decisions, and have infighting among themselves. Also, they themselves weren't sure of when to have elections, they were going to decide AFTER the NCM. IK just did it for them.

Now, they wouldn't have to do any of that and would still have the elections, which was what they originally wanted.

They might be afraid though that they are deeply unpopular right now, and PTI is popular, so an election at this time could go against them.

Let's see if they go to court and what the court says.
That’s the thing, they wanted to come to power before doing elections so they could make sure Electronic voting machines couldn’t be used and so they could take the right to vote away from overseas Pakistanis. Both of these decisions would have helped them win, now, they can’t do this, and IK is very popular right now. That’s why they’re crying.

Back
Top Bottom