What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
PTI runs away from vote of confidence.

Throw away the constitution. Throw away all rules. So PTI member decide everything. LOL Where are courts?

IK going to be disqualified for life.
Lol PM didnt give the ruling (he wasnt even in the assembly). The deputy speaker did. After no confidence move, PM has the right to dissolve assemblies.

Opposition is not afraid of elections just count how many MNA turned up today for IK in assembly 40-60. Bruv it’s a good opportunity for you to apply for PTI ticket.
They’re not afraid of elections, yet they’re crying about them happening right now.=, because they know they’re in a bad position due to EVMs and Overseas votes.

Don’t give me that crap, I’m not a political person. I don’t support the PTI either, but I know a crook when I see one.

Hey guys what's the legal status if these moves? They'll probably be challenged by the opposition and I see a supreme court intervantion...

Can they even hold up in court of law?
Its going to be very tough to challenege it

Because IK has dissolved assembles (he can with president)

The whole opposition game will be call the speaker move illegal and then call the dissolution illegal

But biggest loser of all this i
THIS GUY

And to some extent karachi

As karachi voting share will not go up as census never happened

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 21
They don't... That's the whole crux of it. They want NRO and to be given the power to steal again.... That's all it is.

They don't... That's the whole crux of it. They want NRO and to be given the power to steal again.... That's all it is.

Bro you dont worry about his street power. Elections are coming. Prepare yourself. IK supporters are already ready and charged up.Poor Showbaaz, sherwani phehna naseeb hi nahi hota

It doesn’t matter at least opposition forced him to dissolve the assemblies. I am not sure if he is still PM? 😁

I am mad confused - is this legal?
I have a feeling supreme court might intervene and throw it out
If the murderers could get a heroes welcome, then legal/illegal dies own death, in Pakistan the politico don't go for it but only for their interests. This game for power has no rules.

Or can they even interfere in parliamentary affairs? Afaik they can't
No SC cannot interfere in assembly's proceeding - Assemblies are supreme ...

Its going to be very tough to challenege it

Because IK has dissolved assembles (he can with president)

The whole opposition game will be call the speaker move illegal and then call the dissolution illegal

But biggest loser of all this i
THIS GUY

And to some extent karachi

As karachi voting share will not go up as census never happened
Karachites ki har koi le gaa ta hai 🤣

They don't... That's the whole crux of it. They want NRO and the right to steal again..
I don’t see why the opposition is crying. They’ve always maintained that the people of Pakistan hate IK and support them fully. If that’s the truth, why are they afraid of elections? The assemblies have been dissolved, there will be new elections, the people will decide who they want. If the opposition has support and IK doesn’t, they’ll win, easy as that.

everything done or said on the floor of house has constitutional immunity
now all people r calling Army n Courts to intervene into this matter, thats their biggest defeat. Since General Elections are announced so for peace of country, SC will likely say lets go into Gen Elections

That’s the thing, they wanted to come to power before doing elections so they could make sure Electronic voting machines couldn’t be used and so they could take the right to vote away from overseas Pakistanis. Both of these decisions would have helped them win, now, they can’t do this, and IK is very popular right now. That’s why they’re crying.

EVM's can't be used even now.

The opposition is just afraid at the moment to go to the public, and that is why they don't want elections.

Proving whether interference is being done will be tricky. It's going to set a new precedent in our politics.
We all know who have been heavily invested in interference with support from abroad.
Secondly, proving interference just upon a single letter is fairly shaky. Allah khair karein, Pakistan will come out stronger from this

Ex-AG just said that Article 5 has never been interpreted before, so this would be a case of first impression.

Back
Top Bottom