What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
And how exactly do you propose he stood up against this regime change?? This was my original questions and one that no one has answered. There is only one thing Bajwa could have done, what a COAS can do, declare martial law. Which is highly unrecommended anyway, and when a sizable part of the incumbent parliament, civil bureaucracy and international players who could disrupt our economy, are in on it, what else or how much the COAS can do??
Stop being part of this collusion which he clearly was along with CJP and should have declared the letter threat to national security which apparently they did as well but then went and cozied up with the opposition. You cannot change the regime if you declare a national threat, it's in the constitution and that's what the deputy speaker tried to do and CJP opened the court on Sunday for SUO MOTO. I mean how many times do I need to connect the dots here.

1649704909686.png

IK has always been a compulsive liar. Just remember the time he kept accusing Najam Sethi of ‘35 punctures’ and when he was finally sued and hauled into court he started backpedaling and made a u-turn saying “ I was just making a political statement and didn’t mean anything but it! “. In the same way he fabricated this lettergate story and continues to lie through his teeth.

Please do tell me more bedtime stories.:coffee:

If the establishment want to consolidate their power in the social media era then they must tell the Sharifs and Zardaris to withdraw from politics and introduce new leaders who are rotated regularly.

Having a Sharif or a Zardari in some form or another back every time is not sustainable. You will trigger an uprising and then you will be at the point of no return. Don't be so shortsighted.

Way past that now. They are doubling down. Raiding homes and picking up patriots.

Arshad Sharif "Imran Khan (anchor) aap un journalists may majood thay jinko letter dekhaya gaya aaj MULZIM Shahbaz sharif nay kaha woh ispe meeting bulayengay"

:lol::lol::lol:

So Imran khan is out, what would be the future of Pakistan foreign relations, specifically it's approach against east and west?

Can china still count on Pakistan as a strategic partner for it's trade belt?

Will US birds start flying over Pakistan again!?

Old video of Bagora in the UK. This is the family back in power. They are all too full of themselves.

Look at Hamid Mir, so cute with his insaniat still intact.

Stop being part of this collusion which he clearly was along with CJP and should have declared the letter threat to national security which apparently they did as well but then went and cozied up with the opposition. You cannot change the regime if you declare a national threat, it's in the constitution and that's what the deputy speaker tried to do and CJP opened the court on Sunday for SUO MOTO. I mean how many times do I need to connect the dots here.
are we still discussing how the courts opened up in the midnight? Who else can do it without the boys?

Way past that now. They are doubling down. Raiding homes and picking up patriots.
This is not going to end well for establishment, Bajwa will retire in a few months but the damage done is repairable and people are angry/hurt. These are the same people who defended military day/night against PTM and the likes of opposition.

Old video of Bagora in the UK. This is the family back in power. They are all too full of themselves.

Look at Hamid Mir, so cute with his insaniat still intact.
Shahbaz has already declared his 3 residences as Prime Minister House and has even named Dr Tauqeer Shah as his Principle Secretary who is also wanted in RWP Ring Road scandal.

Still waiting for Biden call and state invite visit for SS where Pakistan will be declared major ally, removal of fatf grey list and increasing trade :lol:

are we still discussing how the courts opened up in the midnight? Who else can do it without the boys?

This is not going to end well for establishment, Bajwa will retire in a few months but the damage done is repairable and people are angry/hurt. These are the same people who defended military day/night against PTM and the likes of opposition.

Shahbaz has already declared his 3 residences as Prime Minister House and has even named Dr Tauqeer Shah as his Principle Secretary who is also wanted in RWP Ring Road scandal.
You know your strategy has backfired when people who supported you are now being raided, their laptops and mobiles confiscated.
The funny thing this time the silent majority is coming out.
Are they now going to harrass women and children?

Back
Top Bottom