• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Total: 491 (members: 145, guests: 346)

Forum is burning hot right now !!!!

1649628233675.png

Today Pakistan lost forever no future we are all slaves of corrupt chors

Imran is responsible also for all this he did not brought these bastards to justice sharifs and zardari

The institution didn't fail us. Everyone had high hopes from IK and he couldn't simply deliver. I don't wanna say this but we are on path to become another syria or libya. Populistic politics and widespread attack on the army is just a start. Bajwa's biggest mistake was to let him come into power in 2018 while everyone knew he was arrogant, stubborn and a egotistical maniac.

His entire support is based on he's not corrupt and all others are corrupt. Thanks to army propaganda machinery in support of PTI for 4 years people are highly polarised and brain dead. Logic is gone and cult following exist. He used the Populism of the Islamo-nationalism anti-saamraj anti-US qaum narrative to rally people and everyone bought the shit.

All is forgiven now. No ones cares for the economy and widespread incompetence in 4 year, people just want IK back. It's absurd on how people are willing to do for him to come back when he failed on all fronts, most importantly the economic one. Sighs

The same bajwa who brought PTI into power is now being called traitor, mir jaffar and whatnot. That is how you kill the institution. Honestly if the army falls and become politicised like IK wants it to be, it's over for pakistan to exist as a state. The amount of hate being propagated is unparalleled.

**** awaam is living in a dystopian world. It's not a good idea to have a beef with the americans. I can see balochistan heating up, PTM gaining momentum and FATA becoming unstable. We are already in worse position compared to 2018. If IMF pulls the plug and FATF blacklist us, local pakistani are rekt. I can see more support to Indians as well and the next attack on Kashmir is imminent.

Idk why people are comparing khan to jinnah or other muslim leaders. Institutions and Pakistan come first. IK is just another person who failed to deliver.

I'm sorry. I know you think you are making a good point because there are some truths in your writing.

If the institution has no mechanism to get rid of a problematic chief (I think he sucked way before this blatant selling out of the national interest), then the problem is with the institution.

If corps commanders don't resign out of principle and lack moral courage to contain an out-of-control COAS seeking extensions and politicking, then the problem is with the institution.

This doesn't mean we want the army to dissolve or anything. In fact, I want a more potent army and intelligence apparatus --- but directly solely to defense matters.

Shielding the institution from all forms of criticism encourages the perpetuation of this status quo, which is --- quite simply --- untenable.

Imran is responsible also for all this he did not brought these bastards to justice sharifs and zardari

IK has many faults, but he is way better than anybody else on the entire scene, including visionless generals.

Please check when Nawaz magically left jail and the country --- and N League voted in favor of Bajwa's forced extension. IK should have stopped it, of course, but the Army has become too much of an unaccountable deep state.

This is why Turkish governments ensured that no ISI-like army-led intelligence agency was allowed to exist (the MIT, Turkey's capable main intel agency, is a civilian outfit; it is part of the reason that the coup attempt against Erdogan failed --- the coup plotters actually attacked the intel agency's HQ with gunships!).

No modern nation has a strong army that ALSO runs the nation's main intelligence agency. Armies around the world have their MIs, which are defense related collection and internal army counter-intel outfits. This is a recipe for disaster. This is how deep states perpetuate their interests.

Question - how will the CIA rescue it coup against the people of Pakistan and the PTI? Will it encourage the old-foe - India to fire a few cruise missiles etc to distract the awam with the threat of danger and make their henchmen of Bajwa and associated coup conspiring collaborators all of a sudden - valuable ?

Are we going to get a significant distraction to try and reset people away from protesting against this coup??

Imran doesn’t dispense justice but the courts. The same courts that have given so much leeway to shareefs and others in cases that the respondents some day have a pain, some days not in mood, busy, sick etc etc…

And all that these courts do in response is delay the case decision. In western countries , you better show up or will be arrested.

Pakistans courts are probably worse than Somalias. Very few are decent and honorable judges.

Your biggest douchebag here is CJ bandar

I talked to a friend who is in establishment high grade office. He told me the war is between two big guy leave USA and opposition out but there are two big man who is fighting and one is backed by opposition and other by PTI. They have done it because they dont want PTI in govt until november. But he also said the guy which PTI is supporting was highly desperate and is also not a good guy. He is actually messing this all up while the other guy is not fighting for his own seat but just making sure that this guy dont come on that post

The other guy doesn't enjoy a good reputation.

Buy it absolutely doesn't justify what happened.

Infact the boogeyman of the other guy could have been used to gain support within the institution while the reason for the plot could be more sinister.

Imran doesn’t dispense justice but the courts. The same courts that have given so much leeway to shareefs and others in cases that the respondents some day have a pain, some days not in mood, busy, sick etc etc…

And all that these courts do in response is delay the case decision. In western countries , you better show up or will be arrested.

Pakistans courts are probably worse than Somalias. Very few are decent and honorable judges.

Your biggest douchebag here is CJ bandar
Pak needs complete revamp system

@Jango

Possible attempt at redemption tomorrow by hung parliament (neither SMQ nor Showbaz getting elected)? 3 MNAs of latest version of PDM to go missing ..

or the scum establishment inc military part of it hellbent on Showbaz being PM?

MQM must be cursing itself after Karachi show today .. even tafa killer couldn't force such crowds out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom