What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Jango

Possible attempt at redemption tomorrow by hung parliament (neither SMQ nor Showbaz getting elected)? 3 MNAs of latest version of PDM to go missing ..

or the scum establishment inc military part of it hellbent on Showbaz being PM?

MQM must be cursing itself after Karachi show today .. even tafa killer couldn't force such crowds out.

Kuch nhn honay laga. Shahbaz Sharif will be the PM.

FIA has already excused itself from showing up at the indictment tomorrow. Pehle kamar dard aur COVID ka bahana tha of Shahbaz, ab hakumat ka hoga.

Let's see how it plays out, when do we have elections. Considering the public support for PTI, I don't think they will go for elections this early.

But the longer you hold on to the government, more unpopular you will get, unless you get a wad load of cash from Saudi or somewhere to pump into the market and make a bubble.

u guys seriously buying this pathetic story ??? use some common sense plz.
u r believing that for 1 person, ur General comes out in public and openly goes against the policy of the PM,
also for this single guy, Hamid Mir was allowed back,
for this one guy the whole traitor groups was installed,
for this one guy dawar and wazir were honoured,
for this one guy 20, 20 crores were distributed ?????

Corps Commanders were just sitting and drinking sattu on charpaeyees.

Kuch nhn honay laga. Shahbaz Sharif will be the PM.

FIA has already excused itself from showing up at the indictment tomorrow. Pehle kamar dard aur COVID ka bahana tha of Shahbaz, ab hakumat ka hoga.

Let's see how it plays out, when do we have elections. Considering the public support for PTI, I don't think they will go for elections this early.

But the longer you hold on to the government, more unpopular you will get, unless you get a wad load of cash from Saudi or somewhere to pump into the market and make a bubble.

Or America, as it always does as these things are in the CIA playbook since decades, eases some things here and there --- enough to bring some fiscal relief ;)

@MehrTarar

This photo will be a haunting memory of what happened on April 10, 2022: a coup against an elected prime minister.

It will also be a long-cherished image of the love and respect Imran Khan's party members have for him.

Massive respect for Ali Mohammad Khan, akela hee data raha

I wonder if these thoughts are going to get louder

If the establishment want to consolidate their power in the social media era then they must tell the Sharifs and Zardaris to withdraw from politics and introduce new leaders who are rotated regularly.

Having a Sharif or a Zardari in some form or another back every time is not sustainable. You will trigger an uprising and then you will be at the point of no return. Don't be so shortsighted.

1649633095991.png

1649633095991.png

pretty accurate in terms of my thinking too- from an outsiders perspective
this Faiz guy is a bad man and PTI desperately want this guy as COAS- professionals are fighting back but unfortunately is resulting in alienation of waste swathes of Pakistanis
tough spot to be in
Bad in what sense?

Why can't they just pick a neutral COAS then ? Find someone else that's not as controversial?

Blaming the victim?

Out of 22 PM in Pakistan, not a single one completed full term.

--

9th April was the darkest day in the history of Pakistan. A PM who is loved dearly was forcibly ousted to please foreign masters.

Bas is baar Allah ka karam hai, saray ghaddar samnay agaye. Alhamdolillah.

Blaming the victim?

Out of 22 PM in Pakistan, not a single one completed full term.
--

9th April was the darkest day in the history of Pakistan. A PM who is loved dearly was forcibly ousted to please foreign masters.

Bas is baar Allah ka karam hai, saray ghaddar samnay agaye. Alhamdolillah.
Not victim blaming. My personal belief is that IK is necessary to maintain stability in Pakistan. Its the only political party that is a national party.

But my point wasn't to do with IK or PTI just that neutral COAS would be better to avoid this mess which has unfolded. There's more than one side here and I'm beginning to realise there something else completely going on behind scenes :/

they should- but I am not sure if IK would have...
further politicizing the institution
The “picking” the COAS is what haunts the political parties later lol. They should just simply select the most senior LT Gen as the next chief and keep the tradition going so no general gets superseded. What political parties tend to choose as the most junior general who will be tame and neutered ends up either taking the country over or crushes the balls of the political party to govern with freedom.

Back
Top Bottom